Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Zone League 2 Thread

For those who may be interested,

Westlakes wildcats had been offered and have accepted to be promoted into the zfl1 competition to replace Musswelbrook. It has been confirmed this afternoon that we have been promoted. It will be a tough new challenge for us but one we look forward to.

Good luck to all this season
    Last edited by Incognito mosquito; 24-01-2014 at 02:07 PM.

PV4 can you please confirm this confirmation please?

Quote Originally Posted by LINGERA View Post
    PV4 can you please confirm this confirmation please?
    do you make friends often?
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito mosquito View Post
    For those who may be interested,

Westlakes wildcats had been offered and have accepted to be promoted into the zfl1 competition to replace Musswelbrook. It has been confirmed this afternoon that we have been promoted. It will be a tough new challenge for us but one we look forward to.

Good luck to all this season
    All the best in ZL1 Icognito. It will be a great learning curve for your club, especially in learning how to accept and admit when you have been beaten by a better team, which I can guarantee will be a regular occurance.

Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by TXK View Post
    All the best in ZL1 Icognito. It will be a great learning curve for your club, especially in learning how to accept and admit when you have been beaten by a better team, which I can guarantee will be a regular occurance.

Enjoy.
    huge back hander

Cheers mate, I agree a massive learning curve and I don't disagree on the fact we will be beaten by teams that are/were better than us on the day. It's safe to say we have a bad rap for looking like a bunch of billy goats on this forum so hopefully this year things change.

Anyways good luck to your Musswelbrook side it's ashame that we only gained promotion through your side being unable to have 3 grades. I'm sure you's will have another strong year

Massively disappointed with not being able to take our promotion this season. Club has had a major overhaul and is now run mainly by the senior players , who all put their hands up to save our club. Its going to be a big year and a steep learning curve both on and off the field. Looking forward to the challenges ahead , judging by what I have seen so far at pre season training we will be competitive. Good luck to all teams in ID2 this year and welcome to the new teams who have joined us. Oh and sorry in advance for the crap trip up to Muswellbrook

Quote Originally Posted by txk View Post
    all the best in zl1 icognito. It will be a great learning curve for your club, especially in learning how to accept and admit when you have been beaten by a better team, which i can guarantee will be a regular occurance.

Enjoy.
    like!!!

Yeah we all hate the pub crawl home it really ruins Mondays

Quote Originally Posted by RANGER09 View Post
    Raymond Terrace ZL2 training commencing Tuesday 28th January 6.30pm at King Park
    Rego should be around $250 as it was last season, this gets you club shirt, shorts & socks included. Don't hold me to that just yet tho probably best deal for rego around!
    Should be a good social side this season so all intending players get ya a$$es down there & sign up
    And they get to play with you Pedro! And possibly Pumpkin I hear? Turning back the clock
    Jaliens gives me the horn

Quote Originally Posted by Buddha View Post
    And they get to play with you Pedro! And possibly Pumpkin I hear? Turning back the clock
    Yep and I hear you are making a return to the Den this season, rumours?

Anyone looking for trials and would be able to host us, mayfield (Zone 3) 1st and res - Please contact Alan: Delizzottia@onesteel.com or mick: 0403 242 933. would love a game since we can't use our field until April.

Morisset United FC are seeking a quality goal keeper to add to our squad.. Players also welome to trian and trial with our club as we rebuild and look to establish ourselves in the zone leagues again.. Training is 630 Tuesday, Thursday & 1030 Sundays at Auston oval Morisset..

Just a reminder for all Intending players wishing to join Raymond Terrace this season. Training has commenced Tues / Thurs nights at 6.30pm, so far good turn out but positions filling fast. Don't hold off or you will miss out!

Morisset United FC vs Toukley Gunners FC
    Ressies 6-2 loss - toukley running away with it in second half
    Firsts 2-1 loss
    Good hit out for a new squad playing our first game together and with both keepers out for these matches results could have been closer, toukley were far more organised in attack but we held our own and look forward to building from here.. Next trial is Morisset United FC Vs Toronto Awaba FC Stags "Mikhail de Bastos - Memorial Shield" being held at Lyle Peacock Oval, Toronto on Saturday 15 feb 1pm Reserve and 3pm firsts

Quote Originally Posted by Potters View Post
    Morisset United FC vs Toukley Gunners FC
    Ressies 6-2 loss - toukley running away with it in second half
    Firsts 2-1 loss
    Good hit out for a new squad playing our first game together and with both keepers out for these matches results could have been closer, toukley were far more organised in attack but we held our own and look forward to building from here.. Next trial is Morisset United FC Vs Toronto Awaba FC Stags "Mikhail de Bastos - Memorial Shield" being held at Lyle Peacock Oval, Toronto on Saturday 15 feb 1pm Reserve and 3pm firsts
    What competition are toukley in? and why are they not the Toukley Turkeys?

They are in div 1 on the central coast..

Anyone got trails planned ????

Quote Originally Posted by RANGER09 View Post
    Yep and I hear you are making a return to the Den this season, rumours?
    Only as an opposition player mate
    Jaliens gives me the horn

Quote Originally Posted by Buddha View Post
    Only as an opposition player mate
    Bahahahaha nice signature mate.