Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Zone League 2 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by namwob99 View Post
    Bahahahaha nice signature mate.
    Is it too early to stir the pot?

I think the aim for us this season is to stay afloat i guess. A few retirements and players not playing have left us short this year.
    Jaliens gives me the horn

Quote Originally Posted by Buddha View Post
    Is it too early to stir the pot?

I think the aim for us this season is to stay afloat i guess. A few retirements and players not playing have left us short this year.
    Lol, what's going on here? Modesty from a Stoko boy? Rolo pulling everyone into line this year? Stay afloat? You're sharks!! Surely none of your boys were old enough to retire if old man Trace is going round again?

Lol, what's going on here? Modesty from a Stoko boy? Rolo pulling everyone into line this year? Stay afloat? You're sharks!! Surely none of your boys were old enough to retire if old man Trace is going round again?
    Jesus walks on water remember
    Jaliens gives me the horn

I'm after a few responses to what clubs are doing in regards to players being registered prior to trial games, in my experience it just doesn't happen, is too hard to organise and if this was the case no teams would get a trial game in prior to the comp starting. Apparently assoc has stated that all players have to be registered or no playing trials.

Quote Originally Posted by RANGER09 View Post
    I'm after a few responses to what clubs are doing in regards to players being registered prior to trial games, in my experience it just doesn't happen, is too hard to organise and if this was the case no teams would get a trial game in prior to the comp starting. Apparently assoc has stated that all players have to be registered or no playing trials.
    Yep that's correct, no rego, no trial, no insurance (happy to be corrected if wrong). IMO if you were registered as a player last year you should be covered to be able to participate in trial games this year.

Hard to stay afloat mate. Stoko R Da Bomb.. Remember

Quote Originally Posted by Wilso8948 View Post
    Hard to stay afloat mate. Stoko R Da Bomb.. Remember
    You goin around again Wilso?

Not sure mate. Seeing how things pan out. Club needs a good shake up but we have some excellent people at the head of the table such as Rolo like you mentioned. Need to focus more on what we put out on the pitch before we start spitting shit out our mouths

With State cup starting up this weekend I would like our reserve grade to have another trial game, if anyone is interested we are looking at this Thursday night 6pm kickoff - send me a PM for contact details. cheers.

Stockton VS Tuncurry

Ressies
    3-4
    Boys started well and led early. Knocked the ball around well most of the game.
    Fitness and rotation of players in unfamiliar positions probably decided the outcome.

Firsts
    6/7-0
    Had a strong 1st team available for our first trial of the season.
    Passing was quite sharp for our first game.
    Few lucky goals and some good lead up and finishing got us a deserved win.

Very much looking forward to State Cup this weekend.

With State cup starting up this weekend I would like our reserve grade to have another trial game, if anyone is interested we are looking at this Thursday night 6pm kickoff - send me a PM for contact details. cheers.
    Game has been booked in!. Thanks

Draws are finally up on website

Raymond Terrace 1st grade looking for a trial game this Thursday night, your ground or ours, PM me if interested.
    Thanks!

Raymond Terrace 1st grade looking for a trial game this Thursday night, your ground or ours, PM me if interested.
    Thanks!
    Game now booked - Thanks!

Charlestown (ZL2) are looking for a trial game on the 29th March, 1st grade and reserve grade. PM me to discuss. cheers.

Raymond Terrace ZL2 1st & Res grade looking for a trial game Thursday night 27th March , your ground or ours, PM me if interested.

Game now booked, thanks!
    Last edited by RANGER09; 20-03-2014 at 11:22 PM.

Just a quick question how's everyone traveling and peoples thoughts and predictions

Charlestown are adopting a westlakes style of approach this year, i.e we will walk it in.

The above statement is subject to luck and quality of refereeing.

You are defiantly channelling west lakes there lol

Quote Originally Posted by Drunken ranger View Post
    You are defiantly channelling west lakes there lol
    I am secretly hoping to see some of that style of banter from them now that they have come up to ZPL1.. hahaha..
    I loved checking up what was going on in this thread with all the blowups..