Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Zone League 2 Thread

Drama seems to be the norm for stockton games

Wonder if it was same ref we had last week? Our keeper sent off after match finished and got 4 weeks for his trouble

Good spray at 1.50 am after about 15 largies?
    I spoke to a Stockton player yesterday I strangely enough he had a different opinion of the game haha,
    Yes Buddha is a dumb c### and one day going to do damage to someone that don't deserve it, but hopefully someone gets him first as no stockton players will back him up,

[QUOTE=RANGER09;88109]Wonder if it was same ref we had last week? Our keeper sent off after match finished and got 4 weeks for his trouble[/QUOTE
    Heard it was a club ref.

Got told he is a qualified ref. but only a junior ref

Quote Originally Posted by RANGER09 View Post
    Wonder if it was same ref we had last week? Our keeper sent off after match finished and got 4 weeks for his trouble
    He was doing zpl 3rd grade at uni yesterday.

I do like the racism involved. Really classy. Shows the character of the man to have to resort to that. But anyway the medowie send offs the. Ref said before start of second half no more dissent or I will be sending people off so nobody to blame but themselves especially the keeper you can't call the ref a c u next Tuesday right in his face. As for our tackles, if you don't like getting a little bit Physical go play netball. Not my fault I and many others on the team (including other teams too) like to go in Hard to win games for our team.
    Jaliens gives me the horn

Quote Originally Posted by ILY Softy View Post
    Don't know how 21 played last week, but he had a shit game today. Did nothing but try and hack players.

Be interested to see if it was him given the red last week, because he certainly does have a short temper and did play today.
    He wasn't even given a red last week.....

But I agree with your unbiased report of the match mate, it was really accurate. The score that is. And you are right I did do nothing yesterday, except score the winner. Maybe if you weren't too busy talking shit you may have marked me better and I probably wouldn't have scored. So EADC

Quote Originally Posted by gny View Post
    Good spray at 1.50 am after about 15 largies?
    I spoke to a Stockton player yesterday I strangely enough he had a different opinion of the game haha,
    Yes Buddha is a dumb c### and one day going to do damage to someone that don't deserve it, but hopefully someone gets him first as no stockton players will back him up,
    You're a pest Joel hahahaha

Good to see stockton still building its reputation for making friends this year ,so thats olympic , medowie , bero and simba that they have had issues with in the last 2 years.

Club ref yes. Technically speaking a qualified ref who has been for over 5 years. was not reffing yesterday due to playing an important game and came and reffed the game for us afterwards.

No referees appointed is piss poor when numerous matches across the grades had 3 refs. So I thought I did the best thing by getting someone to do it rather than have one of us do it.

Was he a little card happy? Maybe? But we were all told any backchat would result in a card and he stuck to his guns. We were just smarter than them by shutting our mouths. Medowie could not manage to do so.

Keeper card for calling the ref a few different names deserved. Captain send off for numerous digs at the ref I feel deserved. As I was right next to it and I guarantee he said more than that.

And everyone is carrying on like Stockton had a clean slate. We had at least 5 yellows ourselves.

As for the racism coming from the Medowie players (captain in particular) and supporters is quite disappointing in this day and age really but at the same time I'm not surprised.

Anyway I don't care about anything else. We raised a lot of money for a great cause beyondblue which is a charity close to our hearts this season and we done a mate real proud yesterday so thanks to those who came and helped with any purchases as all proceeds are being donated. . Even the racist ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Burkey View Post
    Good to see stockton still building its reputation for making friends this year ,so thats olympic , medowie , bero and simba that they have had issues with in the last 2 years.
    We call them healthy rivalries. And never had a problem with Simba. Many of Simba players are mates of mine and love Stockton. And dunno about bero we seem to get along quite well. Medowie yeah and Olympic blue with everyone including themselves so that's not that fair

Wow there is some shit being talked on here. We don't mention that the ref is under 18. And the linesman that gave those offsides was all of 13/14. And ps they were completely correct. Even your striker knew when we played the offside trap. Also the crap that was spoken by some of the medowie parents was effing disgusting. Would be ashamed if my olds ever spoke to kids like that. It was not on. If u want to act like complete clowns then don't show up to "support". As was said before the ref called the two captains over and said if anyone says anything to me anymore I will be dishing out cards. He stayed true to his word. After that we were more concerned with playing football rather then arguing. Was nice for a change. Teams are always getting up us for not leaving the ref alone and we did yesterday. Yet we are still getting a spray. As for our 21 being a complete grub he got a yellow card. But also finished the game on the field unlike two medowie players who were clearly angels and did absolutely nothing wrong in the eyes of some.....

I made the mistake of travelling down from medowie yesterday to watch our boys play Stockton and I must say we are s**t reserve grade you really deserve the wooden spoon you played like crap you let a bunch of midgets beat you 5-2 can't believe it if I were you I would probably never play again an then 1st grade where do I start dominated the first half and deserved to be up 2-0 then you go and get big heads thinkin your all that start back chatting the ref trying to take out players it was a discrace and the 2 Weasley twins that got sent from the field pull your head out of your rectums you 2 dead set idiots you might as well have gone straight to the sheds and bent each other over instead of waiting till you got home to do it all I can say now is I'm ashamed to call myself one of the local imbread hick from medowie shame on all you who played yesterday from medowie you are all a discrace to our colours

All we need is Stoko R Da Bombs opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Wilso8948 View Post
    Wow there is some shit being talked on here. We don't mention that the ref is under 18. And the linesman that gave those offsides was all of 13/14. And ps they were completely correct. Even your striker knew when we played the offside trap. Also the crap that was spoken by some of the medowie parents was effing disgusting. Would be ashamed if my olds ever spoke to kids like that. It was not on. If u want to act like complete clowns then don't show up to "support". As was said before the ref called the two captains over and said if anyone says anything to me anymore I will be dishing out cards. He stayed true to his word. After that we were more concerned with playing football rather then arguing. Was nice for a change. Teams are always getting up us for not leaving the ref alone and we did yesterday. Yet we are still getting a spray. As for our 21 being a complete grub he got a yellow card. But also finished the game on the field unlike two medowie players who were clearly angels and did absolutely nothing wrong in the eyes of some.....
    Just FYI the ref is 21 wils haha. I wouldn't put a kid in charge of a game. Just to clear that up

Must have been two completely different games at Stocko yesterday by all accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by rolo View Post
    Just FYI the ref is 21 wils haha. I wouldn't put a kid in charge of a game. Just to clear that up
    Oh lol wow he's grown up quick. Still wasn't called for when a couple medowie parents calling him an effing C. Was a disgrace

Quote Originally Posted by outsider View Post
    Must have been two completely different games at Stocko yesterday by all accounts.
    Might have been watching the all age game on the adjacent field perhaps.