Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Zone League 3 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by WWMTD? View Post
    Huge shout out to tenambit for the last minute ground swap. Massive effort from that club to get the fixtures played. Thanks from cookers.
    +1

No problem at all lads we were just happy to do what we could to get a game in, but after seeing 3 go past me I was starting to wish we took the wash out lol.

Yeah cheers to tenambit from the roosters as well it all started from our ground being washed out
    Cheers to cooks hill to who was happy to swap to get the game in
    Hopefully the weather holds out so we don't have to have the same run around this weekend

What's the chances going to be to get a game on Sunday at cookers field after having 3 games played on it on Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by The roosta View Post
    What's the chances going to be to get a game on Sunday at cookers field after having 3 games played on it on Saturday
    Might have to 'Robbie Fowler' up the lines a bit and pray there's no more rain after Saturday but should be on.
    If not then we're looking into Tue night as a possibility.

Got the feelers out for backup at tenambit again..hopefully we'll get on somewhere.

Ah ok I think at the moment there is blanket closures around Maitland on fields and parks and I think our area is the same we should know late this arvo if our field could be available as a option I don't think anyone would care where we play as long as all teams get a kick

Quote Originally Posted by WWMTD? View Post
    Got the feelers out for backup at tenambit again..hopefully we'll get on somewhere.
    The rate this rain is going tenambit could be only useful if Ur a duck. We do get control of the ground back on Friday arvos but any damage is billed to the club. On a personal note I'm happy for the games to go to Tenambit means I can get on the beers and it's not as far to get home. Haha

Quote Originally Posted by sharky21 View Post
    The rate this rain is going tenambit could be only useful if Ur a duck. We do get control of the ground back on Friday arvos but any damage is billed to the club. On a personal note I'm happy for the games to go to Tenambit means I can get on the beers and it's not as far to get home. Haha
    I guess we will all know a bit more Saturday arvo.

Massive day today for the kurri Roosters both teams making the grand final
    Ressies coming from 4th place to beat 1st placed Raaf 3-0 in goals 4-0 aggregate
    1st grade
    Finished the season 3rd and beat 2nd placed cooks hill 4-1 in goals 7-1 aggregate
    Top effort from everyone involved in the club
    Bring on next week yeeeeewwww

Massive day today for the kurri Roosters both teams making the grand final
    Ressies coming from 4th place to beat 1st placed Raaf 3-0 in goals 4-0 aggregate
    1st grade
    Finished the season 3rd and beat 2nd placed cooks hill 4-1 in goals 7-1 aggregate
    Top effort from everyone involved in the club
    Bring on next week yeeeeewwww
    I'll assume this 7-1 is a typo...

2 v 3 matches (2nd leg)
    TIMERITE Pk
    Res's: Cooks Hill 2 v Tenambit 0 (ht 1-0: 5-0 agg)
    1st's: Cooks Hill 1 v Kurri Kurri 3 (ht 0-2: 1-4 agg)

Na no typo mate we were the away team today and scored 3 goals so that's makes 6 and last weeks 1 goal being the home team makes it 7 in total on aggregate
    Check the team sheet from today and you see we were the away team

Oh god!!

Na no typo mate we were the away team today and scored 3 goals so that's makes 6 and last weeks 1 goal being the home team makes it 7 in total on aggregate
    Check the team sheet from today and you see we were the away team
    They only count as away goals if it's tied after the two legs bud. Was it tied after two legs?

My bad mate

Banned
    Case of Foot in Mouth for the Roosta

Yeah ill have to have a shot at the people who give me the info on how it works for the stitch up all good though hahaha
    Sorry about that retro jet

Bloody Kurri,nothing but a bunch if grubs anyway

Well well well, I am surprised at those results. Kurri res grade obviously improved greatly throughout the year but RAAF were clearly the strongest team in res (in my eyes) all year. To get both teams through to GF is a great effort.
    Cookers 1st grade seemed to stall in the back end of the season, I would have had them v Simba in 1st grade GF at the 1/2 way point of the year.
    Should make for 2 interesting GF's due to the different playing styles of kurri v samba and cookers v kurri. Good luck to all.

Quote Originally Posted by Retro Jet View Post
    I'll assume this 7-1 is a typo...

2 v 3 matches (2nd leg)
    TIMERITE Pk
    Res's: Cooks Hill 2 v Tenambit 0 (ht 1-0: 5-0 agg)
    1st's: Cooks Hill 1 v Kurri Kurri 3 (ht 0-2: 1-4 agg)
    4-1 didn't reflect the sum of both games, it was a lot closer than that on the pitch, but Kurri took all their chances and Cooks Hill didn't so props to them. Should be a good match up in 1sts next week against Simba.