Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: 2014 Zone League 3 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by The Ghost View Post
    Kearsley... that's a blast from the past...always an entertaining trip .
    Kearsley, what memories that brings, good to see them back.

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    oh thats right the wallsend mob who chat amongst themselves. take to the pub or park not here
    Incorrect. Reddevil obviously plays for a separate club (from previous posts, im guessing mayfield) and is making false statements that he has no idea about. I'm guessing again, but probably because he is someone who is threatened in the face of any competition, and is now scared a potentially good team has been included on the bill.

Quote Originally Posted by anfield View Post
    Interesting competition for season 2015.

Raaf
    Mayfield
    Dudley
    Wallsend
    Kahibah
    Valentine
    Abermain
    New lambton jnrs
    Jesnond jnr
    Edgeworth

Suprised tenambit went to zl2 in front of Raaf.
    Im tipping Raaf, Wallsend and Mayfield will all be around top 4.
    The only reason I could think that we at tenambit went up ahead of the RAAF is the Raaf facilities not being up to scratch for the competition. Or its a typo or the Raaf said no to promotion due to not knowing who will be in the team next year.

Quote Originally Posted by sharky21 View Post
    The only reason I could think that we at tenambit went up ahead of the RAAF is the Raaf facilities not being up to scratch for the competition. Or its a typo or the Raaf said no to promotion due to not knowing who will be in the team next year.
    You guys would've had to apply for 2's or at least been consulted with?

Quote Originally Posted by namwob99 View Post
    You guys would've had to apply for 2's or at least been consulted with?
    Couldn't tell you if we have to be honest I haven't heard anything. new committee just took over and iv only just started to touch base with them and nothing was bought up about it.

Quote Originally Posted by amishpanda View Post
    Incorrect. Reddevil obviously plays for a separate club (from previous posts, im guessing mayfield) and is making false statements that he has no idea about. I'm guessing again, but probably because he is someone who is threatened in the face of any competition, and is now scared a potentially good team has been included on the bill.
    Fair enough. I dont think the devils will let that stuff bother them and will be well prepared. Be interesting to see how these new teams go in NewFM.

If its some sort of a level comp i might start watching it. anyhow back to Z3 banter.

I am guessing to keep with protocol Wallsend had to enter in 3's. RAAF facilities are crap at an all age level let alone Zone. C'mon RAAF do something, even Cookers temp set up crapped on your permanent arrangement! Saying that my info is RAAF were as keen as anyone to go up, at the 1/2 way point of the season they were looking good for self deserved promotion. Tenambit have got there as they have been in higher leagues before and it must be said they have one of the best setups going. Thank god I don't have to hear Sharky screaming all game anymore (just kiddin Sharky, love ya work)
    I'm happy enough and as we start our recruitment for next year I see a strong comp but be warned we WILL be better for the lessons learnt from our first year in.

Quote Originally Posted by Charman View Post
    I am guessing to keep with protocol Wallsend had to enter in 3's. RAAF facilities are crap at an all age level let alone Zone. C'mon RAAF do something, even Cookers temp set up crapped on your permanent arrangement! Saying that my info is RAAF were as keen as anyone to go up, at the 1/2 way point of the season they were looking good for self deserved promotion. Tenambit have got there as they have been in higher leagues before and it must be said they have one of the best setups going. Thank god I don't have to hear Sharky screaming all game anymore (just kiddin Sharky, love ya work)
    I'm happy enough and as we start our recruitment for next year I see a strong comp but be warned we WILL be better for the lessons learnt from our first year in.
    U might get lucky we could get drawn in state cup or even arrange a trial game just so u don't miss out. Lol. And they way things are shaping up i could be louder as iv planned mini retirement next year to help more with off field stuff for the team and get drunk playing Friday nights with me brother in law and a few mates. So I'd say I could be the team supporter on more occasions then player.

Quote Originally Posted by sharky21 View Post
    U might get lucky we could get drawn in state cup or even arrange a trial game just so u don't miss out. Lol. And they way things are shaping up i could be louder as iv planned mini retirement next year to help more with off field stuff for the team and get drunk playing Friday nights with me brother in law and a few mates. So I'd say I could be the team supporter on more occasions then player.
    Oh shit, not o/35 Friday nights? I play in that too! We played a team from Tenambit this year and last! Bugger!

Quote Originally Posted by Charman View Post
    Oh shit, not o/35 Friday nights? I play in that too! We played a team from Tenambit this year and last! Bugger!
    No definitely not over 35's I'm only 27 but feel as tho I should be playing that age group. U may have played my missus old boy he was the loud pommy central mid.

Quote Originally Posted by anfield View Post
    Interesting competition for season 2015.

Raaf
    Mayfield
    Dudley
    Wallsend
    Kahibah
    Valentine
    Abermain
    New lambton jnrs
    Jesnond jnr
    Edgeworth

Suprised tenambit went to zl2 in front of Raaf.
    Im tipping Raaf, Wallsend and Mayfield will all be around top 4.
    Any inside word on who will be strong next season?

Quote Originally Posted by Marker2.3 View Post
    Any inside word on who will be strong next season?
    Indications are Wallsend will be strong but looking at that comp I think it will be very tough and very even all round. Abermain could attract anyone who does not want to play for Kurri or who is forced out of Kurri due to their promotion. Kahibah will have overflow from higher grades as will Valentine. Mayfield improved dramatically this year as the season progressed and Edgie are always competitive.
    Anyone's comp for the taking.