Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: HAL 13/14 Rd14 - Newcastle Jets vs Melbourne Victory 10/1/14 k/off 730pm AEDST

4 or more goals, a pen and Archie to score in this matchup. One thing certain is Wests bistro will be the big winner.

Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    Then GVE will voluntarily step aside, MFKS and Forever Red will become best mates, and Premy will start rating Caravella as a player..
    I would be happy to eat my words cause right now he needs to step up. There is a reason Adelaide let him go and its the same reason why Heart and FC are shite, the League has outgrown these recycled A-League hacks. FFS someone remind me why we signed Nicky Farking Ward his worst then Xoen Caravan.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

have we learnt to cross the ball yet? a league in general has poor crossing but our corners and free kicks are by far the worst

Quote Originally Posted by Nou Camp View Post
    have we learnt to cross the ball yet? a league in general has poor crossing but our corners and free kicks are by far the worst
    lol, i know right, i didn't think anyone could be worse than song, however we seem to have found it in zads and burns? or whoever the chumps taking the corners are, i'm not even paying attention anymore because it's time to go for a piss whenever the ball goes out over the backline

Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    lol, i know right, i didn't think anyone could be worse than song, however we seem to have found it in zads and burns? or whoever the chumps taking the corners are, i'm not even paying attention anymore because it's time to go for a piss whenever the ball goes out over the backline
    Golden Corners

It's ok guys it's not like our team or marquee striker would be suited to quality crosses or anything like that ...

Quote Originally Posted by russjaybee View Post
    It's ok guys it's not like our team or marquee striker would be suited to quality crosses or anything like that ...
    After Takka left, I didn't think our crosses could get any worse..
    I was wrong..

Ok what's the best option for our Victorian visitors tonight? Polish style or Italian classic
    1544487_639096572803179_1611664506_n.jpg
    1601383_641011469278356_1650048321_n.jpg

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Ok what's the best option for our Victorian visitors tonight? Polish style or Italian classic
    1544487_639096572803179_1611664506_n.jpg
    1601383_641011469278356_1650048321_n.jpg

Love the cage option. Need one of those for Coastie Scum though

Quote Originally Posted by Nou Camp View Post
    Think Goodwin hit some good ones last year. Maybe.

Goodwin goal and two assists tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    I would be happy to eat my words cause right now he needs to step up. There is a reason Adelaide let him go and its the same reason why Heart and FC are shite, the League has outgrown these recycled A-League hacks. FFS someone remind me why we signed Nicky Farking Ward his worst then Xoen Caravan.
    could be worse, hearfield, honkman

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    could be worse, hearfield, honkman
    Point still stands though. A-league journey men can fvck off.

Banned
    Those of us going to the game tonight have a good solid look at our pre match warm up routines.

I have some points to make about them but will do so after tonight

Contrearas (sp?) should be off. If not for the handball than for the challenge on Heskey 2 minutes later which should of been yellow aswell.

Anyway, up 1-0 looked good for the last 10 minutes. Other than that we have been average. Victory have been rather poor to help us though.

Gallaway, just get out. Go. Don't come back, ever
    OK

Close to the softest goal we've very conceded I'd reckon.
    Looked like men v boys.

bout time virgilli got some Game time. brown has been poor, shame we all got so excited when we got him from gcu

Tbh brown did just about as much as I've seen and ever expect from Virgili
    OK

Reason why Virgili will never be above this level (or aguably at this level) number 474: he seemingly always lets the ball run past him as opposed to controlling it
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    Thanks Retro. It seems to take them an age to put out the referee appointments each week!
    Check out the FFA website-appointments and team changes appear every Thursday

We need to look at other options rather than Brown. The bloke usually has average games at best. That shot he had before Melbourne scored, i thought it was a rather lazey attempt. It was as if he didn't want to score.