Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bargains bargains bargains. The dodgy brothers guide to online shopping thread

should be on his clothesline on sunday morning - just jump the fence and voila

From the change rooms just after full time.
    Jump the fence just near the players entrance and walk in with confidence.

great minds gav

Banned
    Nother suggestion.

Pitch invasion part of the way through the game and steal it off his back.

Least you know it is authentic

Not quite what i was after.... but if these are the only way....

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Fish View Post
    From the change rooms just after full time.
    Jump the fence just near the players entrance and walk in with confidence.
    it helps if you stop to sign a few autographs on the way through

this club needs more Violator style antics

robbie middleby in jetstream podcast has been asked about gk jerseys before.

he said something along the lines of "the problem is ordering, and whether or not people will buy the amount we've ordered. it's tricky. if people would commit to buying a certain amount, we could look at ordering a set amount of goalkeeper jerseys to sell".

email the club (info@newcastlejets.com.au) and ask whether you can buy an isc keeper jersey with biraz name/number, and if not, what can happen so one becomes available to buy. i've emailed about kits beforehand and received a pretty prompt response from the superstore. however, my emails about griff, ljubo, griff, and griff have gone unanswered.
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post

he said something along the lines of "the problem is ordering, and whether or not people will buy the amount we've ordered. it's tricky. if people would commit to buying a certain amount, we could look at ordering a set amount of goalkeeper jerseys to sell".

email the club (info@newcastlejets.com.au) and ask whether you can buy an isc keeper jersey with biraz name/number, and if not, what can happen so one becomes available to buy. i've emailed about kits beforehand and received a pretty prompt response from the superstore. however, my emails about griff, ljubo, griff, and griff have gone unanswered.
    Will do. Thank you

I think the Victory fans wanted long sleeve kit last year, they had to get a set number to commit and then they were ordered. Probably a similar commitment from Jets fans would be needed.

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post

Hello Mathew

I refer to an email received , enquiring about the possibility of purchasing a goalkeeper jersey with a heat seal.

I am sorry but the goalkeeper jersey is not available for retail. The home & away strips are available and “Birighitti”and his number can be heat sealed onto those.

I am sorry I cannot assist you with your original request, but hoping I can help with something else if you need it.

Cheers

Jane

So basically, i either have to snatch it off his clothesline or his own back..... i've got some planning to do.

Quote Originally Posted by weston View Post
    So basically, i either have to snatch it off his clothesline or his own back..... i've got some planning to do.
    Are there other goalkeepers jerseys out there online that look very similar, that you could buy and then get the Jets logo and his name heat sealed onto the back?
    (Just trying to come up with other ideas for attaining the same look.. haha)

typical jerks
    Amigos Aarau

Quote Originally Posted by weston View Post
    I am sorry but the goalkeeper jersey is not available for retail. The home & away strips are available and “Birighitti”and his number can be heat sealed onto those.
    If Birighitti lines up behind Heskey tomorrow than i'll be straight in and get a home and away jersey with his name plastered over it. Untill than i see this as pointless.

I don't know about every ther club but Brisbane Roar sell gk jerseys. Sucks balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    Are there other goalkeepers jerseys out there online that look very similar, that you could buy and then get the Jets logo and his name heat sealed onto the back?
    (Just trying to come up with other ideas for attaining the same look.. haha)
    Might have to look around and see what i can find.

realistically it's just a plain green jersey with the logos etc, but it is a bummer they don't sell it. i guess it would be hard to judge how many they would sell. apparently for kit sales, newcastle is one of the higher sellers in the a-league, and apparently we absolutely astounded isc how many jerseys were sold compared to expectation.

i imagine now that next season they'll probably be looking at updating kits, they might look into selling gk jerseys, especially because we have over-achieved in selling stats.

if they did what they kind-of said they would, and made a gold gk kit, they'd sell so many.
    OK

surely they can get a small number (1) made up if you are willing to pay a premium. the club got them made in the first place so surely they can just ask for another one.

jerks.

Hit @MarkBirraz up on the Twitter and ask politely if you could get a shirt off him. He seems like a nice guy and he might just accommodate your request

Quote Originally Posted by WolfMan View Post
    Hit @MarkBirraz up on the Twitter and ask politely if you could get a shirt off him. He seems like a nice guy and he might just accommodate your request
    Was gonna say the same thing. He gets a new one every game so might be happy to part with one if you asked nicely

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    better still, hit up BK to get you one before the game - that way, you get a shirt and BK gets to take the field after stealing all Birra's shirt

If you can locate him...Gash probs got a few floatin round he won't use
    I hope he likes prison food.......and penis