Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Balotelli Appreciation Thread

Balotelli Appreciation Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    Balotelli.. I can't work out if I love him or hate him...

+1 - Can score goals.
    -1 - Often can't score goals.
    -1 - Burns his own house down with fireworks.
    -1 - Has major issues putting on a training bib and eventually needs assistance getting it on.
    -1 - Is Italian and rivals Cristiano "Sooky Pants" Ronaldo in petulance..
    +1 - Allegedly dresses up in a Santa Suit and drives around Manchester in his Lambourghini throwing out euros..
    +1 - Has an insanely hot Mrs.
    +1 - Gets stuck in to Joey Barton and tells him where to go.

I just can't work out if he is stupidly arrogant, or arrogantly stupid.
    discuss

such a boss

Greatest thing in world football at the moment.
    If wasn't around we'd still all be talking about Barcelona.

possibly the best bloke

Bon, every point you made is a positive.
    Burns down his house? He can buy many houses. Provides work for local building industry, keeps the economy running.
    Dude would solve the Euro crisis if he was playing for AEK.
    Love the bloke.

He's a good lad.
    Last edited by GazFish35; 30-06-2012 at 08:52 PM.

He could fix Syria or destroy it. Does he have tatts?

If he does, everyone else with tatts are jealous of his

Even the aliens like him.

Hahahaha.. They are awesome..

quality

Balo, always thinking.
    Knew the game was lost yet still had the presence of mind to get first shower before the hot water ran out.

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    When did Balo visit Perth?

...wow

Who's the daddy now, Mario? After suffering heartache in Euro 2012 final, Balotelli is due to become father
    By SPORTSMAIL REPORTER
    PUBLISHED: 11:21 GMT, 2 July 2012 | UPDATED: 11:40 GMT, 2 July 2012
    Comments (3)

It has been a rollercoaster week even by the standards of Mario Balotelli.
    First he scored two stunning goals in the Euro 2012 semi-final against Germany. Then it was heartache in the final against Spain on Sunday.
    But now Balotelli has received perhaps the biggest news of all - that he is to become a father.

Down and out: Mario Balotelli reacted angrily to Italy's Euro 2012 defeat
    The 21-year-old has been told by his pregnant former girlfriend Raffaella Fico that it is his child.
    He was told on the eve of the match against Germany when he grabbed a brace to book his country's place in the final. He reportedly told her: 'You gave me the best news of the world.'
    And Italian model Raffaella has claimed that the pair are patching up their relationship.
    She said: 'Mario and I are rebuilding our relationship. He never stopped loving me. Those who think I've wanted to trap the rich and famous footballer will have to think again.
    'Last Christmas, he told me: "Let's get married and make a son" and I accepted. Now I'm waiting for Mario to discover the sex of the child, although he would prefer a boy, and to choose the name.'
    Meanwhile, AC and Inter Milan have been warned that Balotelli is worth £200million following his star showing at Euro 2012.

Baby bump: Mario Balotelli's ex-girlfriend Raffaella Fico sparked rumours after showing off her baby bump

As they were: Mario and Raffaella dated for a year until they broke up two months ago
    Balotelli, 21, a self-confessed Milan fan, is a target for the Italian giants but will set any prospective suitor back the eye-watering figure, according to his agent.
    The striker could not prevent Italy crashing to a 4-0 Euro 2012 final defeat to Spain on Sunday night but stole the limelight by scoring two superb goals in his national team's 2-1 triumph over Germany in the semi-finals of the tournament in Poland and Ukraine.
    'I have always said that Mario Balotelli is one player that could become the strongest in the world,' Balotelli's agent Mino Raiola told Sky Italia. 'He is probably amongst the strongest in Europe.
    'How much is he worth? He is worth what the market says, he is one that can make a difference.
    'In the actual market I don't think there is a value for him but if I had to give a price I would say he is worth 250million (euros).

Down and out: Mario Balotelli reacted angrily to Italy's Euro 2012 defeat
    'I say this to give a figure but you would have to ask the City owner (Sheikh Mansour) how much he is worth.'
    Raiola added that he could see no immediate return to Italy for Balotelli.
    'I'm 200 per cent certain that Mario will not return to Italy at least while I'm his agent.'
    Balotelli is under contract at the Etihad Stadium until June 2015.
    The volatile front-man was reduced to tears in the wake of the Euro 2012 final. He endured a frustrating evening as Spain romped to a historic third successive major international tournament victory.

Firing blanks: Balotelli was unable to prevent Spain from running away with the trophy
    And unfortunately after the match the ugly side of his game came to the fore once more after the striker clashed with members of Italy's backroom staff.
    Balotelli had had a splendid tournament until that point, most notably when he blasted Italy into Sunday's showpiece with a stunning double to down Germany.
    However at the full-time whistle in Kiev, the Manchester City man made a beeline for the dressing room. He came up against resistance from senior figures and appeared to push one.
    After several minutes, Balotelli could then be seen on his haunches in the centre of the pitch. He later collected his medal but broke down in tears as soon as he returned to the pitch.
    Italy coach Cesare Prandelli says his player will emerge stronger from the shattering experience.
    'I told Mario that these are experiences you have to deal with and have to accept,' said Prandelli. 'You have to hold your hands up and say the opponents were better, accept defeat.
    'But you also have to make sure this helps you going forward and you can grow from the experience. This has happened to a number of players, and will happen again, but this is what sport is all about.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/eur...#ixzz1zT0K6MGR

Attached Images Attached Images

balotelli.jpg

One i saw on a mates FB account