Alright Member, I'm kicking this back into gear. A fresh start.

For those that do not know the rules..
Split into two segments - white sheep & black sheep. In white sheep, the goal is to get the answer that you think everyone else will post (ie if your answer is the same as 10 others, you get 10 points, whereas if your answer is the same as 1 other you get 1 point). In black sheep, it's the opposite - you want your answer to be unique and not answered the same as anyone else (1 point deduction for every other poster who answers the same). I ask the question in the thread, you guys pm me the answers.

EXAMPLE:
WHITE SHEEP ROUND
q: name a capital city of australia.
a: 6 people say sydney (each one gets 5 points), 3 people say canberra (each gets two points), 2 people say perth (1 point each), 1 person says bangkok (judged by me to be a false answer, gets 0 points)

BLACK SHEEP ROUND
q: name a soft drink.
a: 1 person says lift (0 points), 3 people say coke (minus 2 points to all of those 3 people), 6 people say doctor pepper (minus 5 points), etc, etc. will deal a 5 point deduction for an answer i consider to be incorrect.
Anyone can join in - just PM (don't make them public!) me your answers by Thursday 5pm.