Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: HAL 13/14 Rd16 - Central Coast v Newcastle Jets 25/1/14 k/off 730pm AEDST

$30 walk up cost is correct. crap value but what do you expect from thieving coasties. Must have a $5 abuse fee. did you use it?

Nah. No abuse. To be honest in that respect I was pleasantly suprised, especially where I was sitting. Only one gypo said something to me all game. He called my 10 month old daughter a marinator (coz she was going off her tit screaming) and he said to me "unlucky mate".

The only other thing was after the game when all the kids etc... Lined up at the gate to get autographs of the players which is apparently what they do after the end of everyone. This "thing" (I wouldn't insult the gypo's by calling this thing a gypo. It was much, much worse. It was wearing a Penrith panthers shirt, it's hair was really screwed up, missing a few teeth, and it had ugg boots on). It came and stood in front of my uncle, started jumping up and down and shit directly in front of him. Than it turns around and says something about Panthers are gonna kick the knights arse in round 1 and kept mumbling on with shit. Bitch what?

Apart from that and the performance of the jets it was a really good night. It will more than likely be the only game au attend this season doin made the most of it. I just really enjoyed being at an a-league game again. I was always goj g to pay the $30, but I was expecting it to be about $10 cheaper.

Sorry. Posted that story twice somehow.
    Last edited by weston; 26-01-2014 at 07:43 PM.

On a lighter note, brilliant pass from Zad to set up the first goal, and will Birra have to wash his shirt this week

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by My2BobsWorth View Post
    On a lighter note, brilliant pass from Zad to set up the first goal, and will Birra have to wash his shirt this week
    Umm Birra had **** all to do all game really. I assume you having a dig. Neither the first or second goal were his fault at all. Shots were just too good

3rd one well structural set up issue. Where was the bloke on back post?? We always had one under GVE.

R3est of game Birraz was quite solid

Didn't you idiots know you got 2 tix for the price if one in the current Entertainment Book ?

Barrrrginn!

$30 Gameday ticket.

Memo to ccm management..... There's your ****ing crowd problems. FFS.

So they confiscated St Pauli banner.....and isn't their theme "pirates" orientated with guns firing ("flares") when they score (But don't bring flares in the stands it's a criminal act).....and they sing : Who do we sing for!!!!!...........Oh my god and being polite here, they are tragic.......F#$%^%g hate S%%ms (not so polite here)

Quote Originally Posted by My2BobsWorth View Post
    How long since bridges has needed to wash his jersey?
    OK

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    How long since bridges has needed to wash his jersey?
    FFS

Post some more Sheep Quiz questions and stop baiting Bridges fans Farken

not even birraz could save us this time. big ups to hoole (my new favourite player) and reegz.

good day out. was angry during the game but calmed down pretty quickly. was so calm that i didn't get mad when a cop busted me for antisocial behaviour on the train ride back. waiting for the letter in the mail.

Calm anti-social behavior?

What were you doing?

Quote Originally Posted by selassie View Post
    not even birraz could save us this time. big ups to hoole (my new favourite player) and reegz.

good day out. was angry during the game but calmed down pretty quickly. was so calm that i didn't get mad when a cop busted me for antisocial behaviour on the train ride back. waiting for the letter in the mail.
    $400 Fxxking Hell

Quote Originally Posted by GazFish35 View Post
    Calm anti-social behavior?

What were you doing?
    fapping to a picture of griff on the train. i'll b appearing on cops soon.

What sort of country do we live in, where a grown Jets supporter is not able to crank his junk to a picture of The Griff on public transport??
    Fvcking nanny state..

I don't believe that for a minute. No way you would be calm if there was a pic of griff.

Also, my phone knows your name. Every time I swype Adelaide, it auto erects to Selassie. FFS.