Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jets Formation

Banned

Jets Formation

In Light of us FINALLY purging the toxin that is GVE from our club I think it is high time we also changed our formation to suit our current personnel.

We are clearly incapable of playing this 4-3-3 shit or the 4-5-1 which it really was we have been playing under the Toxin.

With a bloke like Heskey in our midst it is high time we played to his strengths. As the bloke is physically a handful for HAL standard defenders to deal with the ploy of having him up against 2 opposing CD's needs to stop. Particularly when we have blokes of the calibre of Griffo Taggz and Kale on the books.

I am calling for 2 up front ASAP. Give our opposing defenders a ****ing issue having to have one of the opposing CD's going one on one with Heskeytime. Then the other bloke can deal with Griffo or Taggz until his Chinese immigration shit is solved.

Our strikers get the better of their opponent in a one on one battle and we are shooting. Matter of fact most HAL centre defenders are not used to marking for 90 mins straight as the lone striker shit has become the norm.

Get it wide to Goody/ Virgil and Whip the crosses in for Heskeytime to go one on one with his opponent

4-4-2 is the way forward for us for now.

If HSG want to play this 4-3-3 possession based tikka takka then do it in the Emerging Jets and NYL until the kids are ACTUALLY ready to play it properly in the HAL.

InZANE Make it happen starting this Saturday against the COAST SCUM.

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    With a bloke like Heskey in our midst it is high time we played to his strengths. As the bloke is physically a handful for HAL standard defenders to deal with the ploy of having him up against 2 opposing CD's needs to stop. Particularly when we have blokes of the calibre of Griffo Taggz and Kale on the books.
    Your putting Kale on the same level as Griff and Taggz

Then the other bloke can deal with Griffo or Taggz until his Chinese immigration shit is solved.
    Will it be solved?..... 5th February is only 2 weeks away!!!!

How bout 11 v 11 and just win farkern.

MFKS some of us are lazy and never learned to read, can you actually layout your preferred formation?

Interested to know who you're putting wide and who the two CM's are.

In Light of us FINALLY purging the toxin that is GVE from our club I think it is high time we also changed our formation to suit our current personnel.

We are clearly incapable of playing this 4-3-3 shit or the 4-5-1 which it really was we have been playing under the Toxin.

I am calling for 2 up front ASAP. Give our opposing defenders a ****ing issue having to have one of the opposing CD's going one on one with Heskeytime. Then the other bloke can deal with Griffo or Taggz until his Chinese immigration shit is solved.

Our strikers get the better of their opponent in a one on one battle and we are shooting. Matter of fact most HAL centre defenders are not used to marking for 90 mins straight as the lone striker shit has become the norm.

Get it wide to Goody/ Virgil and Whip the crosses in for Heskeytime to go one on one with his opponent

4-4-2 is the way forward for us for now.

If HSG want to play this 4-3-3 possession based tikka takka then do it in the Emerging Jets and NYL until the kids are ACTUALLY ready to play it properly in the HAL.

InZANE Make it happen starting this Saturday against the COAST SCUM.
    Dude I've been saying this for ****ing years.

Hesky and Bridges and Griffo and Taggart out wide will ****ing pwne more khunts then local at the Wackers.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by russjaybee View Post
    MFKS some of us are lazy and never learned to read, can you actually layout your preferred formation?

Interested to know who you're putting wide and who the two CM's are.
    GK Birraz
    RB Zads - Wish to get him out of CM - Creativity is Lacking - Has to be in side somewhere though
    LB Mitchell - Only cause I don't want that Galloway bloke anywhere near the ****ing team
    CD Kew
    CD Taylor
    CM Beard
    CM Kanta
    RM Hoole - Initially forgot about him
    LM Goody
    CF Heskeytime
    CF Griffo (Immigration Issue not withstanding)

Subs
    Taggz
    Peppz ( Not playing Fullback)
    Chapo
    Kale
    BK

GK Birraz
    Rb Pepper - dont seee him getting dropped
    Cb Regz
    Cb kew
    Lb GOodwin
    CDM Kanta - when not suspended
    Cm Hoole
    Cm Zad
    CM Beard
    ST Heskey time
    ST Lord Griff

What I want from Zane is to use our bench properly.

Why have 4 attacking players on the bench, two of which cover the same position? Lets have a defensive, mid, wide and striking option.

quite like this one.

seriously though, I want a formation that suits our personnel, desired results and desired playing style. don't care particularly what way they actually line up.

i quite remember brankenstein playing a tight 4-1-2-1-2 and didn't mind how it was when we were winning games for a short period.

wouldn't mind the following

-----------------Biraz------------------
    Hoole-----Reegz-------Kew-----Goodwin
    ----------------Kanta------------------
    ----------Beard-------Zads------------
    ----------------Griff-------------------
    ----------Taagz------Heskey---------

Get your wingbacks creating your width and when they push on get beard or zads to cover for them

let god have a roaming roll and do what he pleases. taagz to feed of all heskey's hard work.
    Quote Originally Posted by militiamon View Post
    Body gets Stretch drunk, miracle occurs.

Hail Body!

GK Birraz
    RB Zads - Wish to get him out of CM - Creativity is Lacking - Has to be in side somewhere though
    LB Mitchell - Only cause I don't want that Galloway bloke anywhere near the ****ing team
    CD Kew
    CD Taylor
    CM Beard
    CM Kanta
    RM Hoole - Initially forgot about him
    LM Goody
    CF Heskeytime
    CF Griffo (Immigration Issue not withstanding)

Subs
    Taggz
    Peppz ( Not playing Fullback)
    Chapo
    Kale
    BK
    Wouldn't mind seeing this. Pep on the bench is obviously there to replace beard/bayern @ CM.

The most alarming thing about that formation is how well Kanta and Brillante would be able to control the midfield. Pretty young and inexperienced. Would be interesting to see how they would go against a team like brissy.

I do think that shape would suit the players we have a lot more and going back2basics is not always a bad thing.

Edit: Also initially I was trying to fit Hesk Griff Tagz in the one team but I think there is more value in being able to bring one of those 3 off the bench to make an impact on the 60th minute mark, could you know, actually change the game?

----------------BK--------------------
    Pepper--Regan--Mitchell--Gallaway
    Hoole----Kanta----Zadkid----Virgili
    ----------Griff---Kale----------------

Now that Michael Bridges is involved in coaching, I have decided to stop supporting the club and only support local players, e&c plus the fight against kit clashes (particularly with keepers)
    OK

Zadkid considered a naturalised Novo pv4?

Quote Originally Posted by BodyNovo View Post
    i quite remember brankenstein playing a tight 4-1-2-1-2 and didn't mind how it was when we were winning games for a short period.

Get your wingbacks creating your width and when they push on get beard or zads to cover for them

let god have a roaming roll and do what he pleases. taagz to feed of all heskey's hard work.
    The best thing with having Hoole and Goody as wing backs makes it harder to mark/defend them. They could bomb on and feed the strikers. Don't mind that line up at all. Full marks.

The anti-442 tactician that is me proposes that this might work

Jaliens / Chapman can push forward to support midfield, like they usually do but with more protection if they lose it.
    The front three would be quite narrow with Taggz and Griff looking to cut inside
    Brillante and Goodwin can use their athleticism to get forward and back down the flanks
    Rubes would have more protection when pressing high

Quote Originally Posted by BodyNovo View Post

CM trio of Brillante, Zadkid and Kanta is a bit of a concern for me.

Also I think Griff is best playing off the shoulder of defenders, not dropping in behind. I want him getting on the end of balls and sliding them past the keeper etc. If any of those 3 should be dropping in behind it should be Heskey so that he can play it on to Griff and Taggart.

Another concern is depth on your bench bodynovo, you're chasing the game or heskey is dead @ 65 mins, what do you do?

Also a growing trend in the A-League this season is to play a 4-1-2-1-2 which Heart, Nix, Sydney and Scum all use. 3 man defences give us a spare man at the back

Quote Originally Posted by russjaybee View Post
    Another concern is depth on your bench bodynovo, you're chasing the game or heskey is dead @ 65 mins, what do you do?
    MFKS would certainly have an answer for that

GK- Birraz
    RB- Zads - The bloke has the biggest Heart and Engine in the world but his not CM standard IMO
    LB- Chappy- Would like to see how he goes at LB if its not working try Goody or Mitchell
    CB- Kew
    CB- Taylor- Deadset Newy Royalty this Bloke (sup PV4 on the bandwagon with you)
    CM- Beard
    CM- Kanta- Most experienced 21 year old bloke in the A-League
    RM- Hoole
    LM- Brown- Actually starting to show signs of why we got him (bring on the haters)
    ST- Heskey- Needs to play with someone up front, Rooney, Owens, Defoe & Fowler all say the same thing "his the best strike partner I've ever had". Simple terms his a provider not a goal scorer
    ST- Griffo

Subs
    Taggz
    Mitchell
    Goody
    Pepz
    BK

Note: We should still be trying to get Burns back to play LM

P.S PV4 still plenty of room on the Caravella bandwagon if you want on.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!