Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jets Youth withdraw from NBN

I thought PV4 was just being sarcastic

Have had a " confirmed " word that PATRICK VIERA is coming to play in the state league this year.
    If im wrong dont blame me, blame the bloke that told me... ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by cobra23 View Post
    Have had a " confirmed " word that PATRICK VIERA is coming to play in the state league this year.
    If im wrong dont blame me, blame the bloke that told me... ha ha
    You spelt Vieira wrong (sup Militia).

I really hope this rumour holds true now - just so each & every one of you can apologize to me
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    You spelt Vieira wrong (sup Militia).

I really hope this rumour holds true now - just so each & every one of you can apologize to me
    you are missing the point pv4, regardless of whether or not it holds true, when you confirm somthing it shouldnt need to be.... confirmed.

what you should have said is, I really hope someone confirms my confirmation.

I think PV4 was only passing on what he had heard TBH.

The 1st mistake he / she made was trying to stake claim to information that he/she really had no confirmation on and thus wanted credit just incase it happened to come off and then he/she would be seen to have the "contacts" so to speak.

The 2nd mistake was then to try to distance him/her from something that he/she "confirmed" and lay blame to the same "contact" he/she was was hoping to claim the scoop from.

And finally his/her 3rd mistake was to then state that they "hope" that something they "confirmed" earlier comes off so as they can then get "apologies" from everyone for something they are not saying they ever "confirmed"....

All in all a very funny post LOL

Quote Originally Posted by LINGERA View Post
    you are missing the point pv4, regardless of whether or not it holds true, when you confirm somthing it shouldnt need to be.... confirmed.

what you should have said is, I really hope someone confirms my confirmation.
    I personally never said it was confirmed - I still haven't said that. You'll find that putting something in "___" means you're quoting something. If I wanted to personally confirm it or claim it as my own, I wouldn't have used quotation marks.

I said I've had word (aka I've heard a rumour), that the source told me was 100% confirmed (hence the "confirmed") of the situation. I then said "Anyone hearing similar?" to ask for confirmation (or, as you would put it, I really hope someone confirms this).

What my OP said is no different to me writing "I've heard a rumour that Jerks Youth won't be in NBN and Maitland will replace them. Where I've heard the rumour from is of the belief that it is confirmed. Has anyone else heard this, or can confirm this?"

You missed the point, LINGERA.

OK

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    I personally never said it was confirmed - I still haven't said that. You'll find that putting something in "___" means you're quoting something. If I wanted to personally confirm it or claim it as my own, I wouldn't have used quotation marks.

I said I've had word (aka I've heard a rumour), that the source told me was 100% confirmed (hence the "confirmed") of the situation. I then said "Anyone hearing similar?" to ask for confirmation (or, as you would put it, I really hope someone confirms this).

What my OP said is no different to me writing "I've heard a rumour that Jerks Youth won't be in NBN and Maitland will replace them. Where I've heard the rumour from is of the belief that it is confirmed. Has anyone else heard this, or can confirm this?"

You missed the point, LINGERA.

Stop biting PV4 ... dont stress , it only a bit fun and they are cleary winding you up :-)

Quote Originally Posted by NewFM 2014 View Post
    I think PV4 was only passing on what he had heard TBH.

The 1st mistake he / she made was trying to stake claim to information that he/she really had no confirmation on and thus wanted credit just incase it happened to come off and then he/she would be seen to have the "contacts" so to speak.

The 2nd mistake was then to try to distance him/her from something that he/she "confirmed" and lay blame to the same "contact" he/she was was hoping to claim the scoop from.

And finally his/her 3rd mistake was to then state that they "hope" that something they "confirmed" earlier comes off so as they can then get "apologies" from everyone for something they are not saying they ever "confirmed"....

All in all a very funny post LOL
    i got all this except the part after I think....

Quote Originally Posted by De-Champ View Post
    i got all this except the part after I think....
    I think being my thoughts on it all !!

Banned
    Northern NSW Football releases amended Talented Player Pathways
    January 23, 2014

Northern NSW Football’s Strategic Plan identifies the importance of clear and consistent Talented Player Pathways (TPP) for males and females throughout Northern NSW. The amended TPP’s reflect the recent implementation of the National Premier Leagues, Skill Acquisition and Game Training Programs. The release of the second edition of the National Curriculum, Regional High Performance Programs and Women’s Premier League strategic plans have also shaped the amended pathways.

“It is crucial that talented players regardless of where they play throughout Northern NSW are aware of the preferred pathway and what programs and teams they should be striving to be selected in” said NNSWF’s Technical Director, David Smith.

NNSWF has released a series of graphical representations of the various TPP’s to assist talented players and their parents to navigate their development. The following TPP’s cater for male, female, junior, youth and senior players throughout Northern NSW.

- Hunter Region – Youth & Junior – Male

- Hunter Region – Senior, Youth & Junior – Female

- Hunter Region – Senior & Youth – Male

- Regional NNSW – Youth & Junior – Male

- Regional NNSW – Senior & Youth - Female

The graphical representations aim to provide a clear, logical sequence of how male and female players can progress through the relevant talented player programs and representative teams in the Hunter and Regional areas of NNSW. The TPP’s also provide players who are not selected to set their “sights” on the next opportunity to be identified.

‘ The TPP’s are essentially guides for talented players,’ NNSWF Technical Director David Smith said. ‘For example, the TPP’s articulate how a 14 year old boy participating in Northern Inland Football’s Game Training Program in Tamworth can be selected to represent NNSWF Country at the National Youth Championships and potentially be selected to transition into the Emerging Jets 15s or even identified by FFA’s Technical Team for higher honours.”

‘For players aspiring to National level, the TPP’s provide a clear connection between the programs provided by Northern NSW Football for our elite male and female players.’ Smith said.

‘The amended TPP’s will assist NNSWF, Zones and clubs to better manage the expectations of young players and their parents.’ Smith concluded.

For Further Information: David Smith, Technical Director, Northern NSW Football Ph. 4964 0715.
    e0aa50ec27.jpg

Obviously no one told these guys

I can now confirm PV4 is correct...just waiting on confirmation
    I hope he likes prison food.......and penis

your arguement would have been valid if you had of used the Harvard referencing and citation style. e.g "Confirmed" (Some Moron 2014, Conversation 3, dribble 15)

Banned
    Being the season starts in what 2 months anymore news on Pv4's scoop or is it an elaborate plot to slow us down from abusing him for the Sheep quiz answers??

You would think if it was gonna transpire the Jets would at least give NNSW ample opportunity to sort their comp out and not leave it to the last minute

You are giving Middleby a lot of credit there MFKS.
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

I'm readying my pitchfork, pv4 is leading us all up the garden path.

So, anything come of this?
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas477 View Post
    So, anything come of this?
    Its bollocks! Jets are playing...