Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grimario OUT

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post

It's great that Grim is out of town now. Since he's been gone I've played DG four times
    Quote Originally Posted by GazFish35 View Post
    I'm coming down early to have throw at Jesmond.
    I've already had a throw this morning but I can back it up sarvo
    Quote Originally Posted by sammydog View Post
    I just went down to Jesmond, but the course was full.
    I'm at Jesmond now, crowd has attracted the attention of police, and newcastle city council.
    To appease the mob the Mayor has just announced funding for a new course in king Edward park.
    Quality baiting lads! Love it hahaha

I'm at Jesmond now, crowd has attracted the attention of police, and newcastle city council.
    To appease the mob the Mayor has just announced funding for a new course in king Edward park.
    To make matters worse I needed a new frisbee, visited Amart, Rebel and the internet. All have sold out of frisbees due a surge in disc golf numbers in the area.

Quote Originally Posted by militiamon View Post
    lol.

Please keep this thread updated with coincidences between your life decisions and the Jetz.
    I got really badly sunburnt today. Good signs thus far. Mrs grim has hot water ready to spill on me if need be.

Quote Originally Posted by sammydog View Post
    To make matters worse I needed a new frisbee, visited Amart, Rebel and the internet. All have sold out of frisbees due a surge in disc golf numbers in the area.
    Not PDGA approved.

Premier has just announced that Hexham Swamp is being converted into the world's largest disc golf course to kick start the Newy economy

The mrs & I are going through a rough patch at the moment. She says I spend too much time at the DG course and not enough at home.

I went to the bi-weekly DG group therapy, and others are facing similar situations. We'll get through it though - because we're family.

I really don't need this stress at the moment though. Couldn't have come at a worse time. The Newcastle Jets Disc Golf Community Awareness Day (NJDGCAD) is only weeks away and the government-funded construction workers are in overdrive to get the multi-story complex ready for when the Jets boys come for a game. The taps for the beers at the bar may not even be installed by then!
    OK

Sorry guys, everything has been going pretty good for me for a few weeks now. I apologise for the loss on the weekend and can confirm that I am probably blame for the Bridgey rumour because there is currently a rumour going around that one of the councils here is very keen on our application for a DG course...

The taps for the beers at the bar may not even be installed by then!
    lucky you've got all those premium imported bottled beers in stock to offer free to golfers to make up for the poor facilities.

Quote Originally Posted by belchardo View Post
    lucky you've got all those premium imported bottled beers in stock to offer free to golfers to make up for the poor facilities.
    True

Although I expect all the guys tied up with the corporate sponsors will have first rights to the premium stuff.
    OK

True

Although I expect all the guys tied up with the corporate sponsors will have first rights to the premium stuff.
    I figured they'd be getting "corporate hospitality" on VJ's paddle steamer.

five star thread

So, there are happenings elsewhere on the foz that lead me to believe there is a curse.

Last Saturday, I ran a Come & Try Disc Golf day and had more people in attendance than a non-derby gypo game usually gets. Clearly, shit being good for me is detrimental to the Jets.

In a sure sign of our fortunes turning, I've just started the redundancy process today at work and will find out my fate in around 3 weeks. Put big money on us upsetting City and winning in Kiwiland... and I will let you know about my job prospects come 31st October and whether or not you can bet the house on us winning in Perth.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    So, there are happenings elsewhere on the foz that lead me to believe there is a curse.

Last Saturday, I ran a Come & Try Disc Golf day and had more people in attendance than a non-derby gypo game usually gets. Clearly, shit being good for me is detrimental to the Jets.

In a sure sign of our fortunes turning, I've just started the redundancy process today at work and will find out my fate in around 3 weeks. Put big money on us upsetting City and winning in Kiwiland... and I will let you know about my job prospects come 31st October and whether or not you can bet the house on us winning in Perth.

Can we just sacrifice you already.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

As far as sacrifices go, I may move to Manila for work... is that enough?

Would it help if we included a frisbee in any ceremony?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    As far as sacrifices go, I may move to Manila for work... is that enough?
    NSW or Phillipines?

Would it help if we included a frisbee in any ceremony?
    Im all for a "_____ OUT" thread but this one is uncalled for.
    Besides, I'm becoming a bit of a fan of this disc golf stuff.
    Do you like my new kit Grim?
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Seems like I am WRONG

Quote Originally Posted by joel31 View Post
    NSW or Phillipines?
    Philippines