Thread: Deans in

Angry Deans in

I feel like I am breaking every moral principle the foz has ever stood for by starting this thread, but....

Deans in.

No, I don't ****ing want him to be the next Jets coach, but why the **** was he overlooked for Zane as interim coach?

- Has a 66.6 % win - loss ratio
    - Has won a derby

PS Deans Out
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDyl
    You're funnier on the internet than you are in person.
    Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    the NF law...the longer the thread stays open, the probablity that the thread becomes about joel griffiths approaches 1

deans over there, cause we dont know where to put him. everyone else in

the butcher for new interim manager.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDyl
    You're funnier on the internet than you are in person.
    Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    the NF law...the longer the thread stays open, the probablity that the thread becomes about joel griffiths approaches 1

Suppose Bridges wants to be the Jets coach nest season.
    For this to happen he needs the worst possible option to be installed this season.
    Failures at the W-League and Youth League level make Clayton Zane the worst possible option.
    So Bridges gets rid of GVE and has Zane installed as Coach and gets himself conveniently installed as his assistant. How convenient.
    Deans is relegated back to youth league and once Bridges takes over next season getting rid of Deans will be high on his list of priorities.

In case anyone is wondering. No I don't like Bridges. Never have and never will. Since he arrived this clubs gone to shit and I hardly think it's a coincidence.
    The fact that he's not good enough as a player anymore is the least of our worries.
    Last edited by The Dunster; 26-01-2014 at 03:09 PM.