Thread: The Sunol Thread

Red face The Sunol Thread

He's baaaccckkk:

Sunol penalised for gay slurs on blog
    By STEPHEN RYAN
    Jan. 27, 2014

FORMER Newcastle cab driver John Sunol has been ordered once again to apologise and pay costs for vilifying homosexuals on his blog and in videos posted on YouTube.
    See your ad here

The former self-confessed prostitute addict was ordered by the Civil and Administrative Tribunal to publish an apology on his blog for comments he made during a series of posts about the Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras.

Mr Sunol, who has had similar findings made against him on at least two prior occasions, was ordered to pay a total of $9500 to gay rights activist Gary Burns after Mr Sunol wrote about Mr Burns on his blog and in letters sent to Mr Burns.

Mr Sunol was found to have vilified gays and victimised Mr Burns, the tribunal stated.

Mr Sunol has had a long association with a Christian lobby and has often voiced his approval for the views of the Reverend Fred Nile.

At a "no brothels" rally attended by Mr Nile at Islington in 1998, Mr Sunol addressed about 70 people where he called for the banning of the sex industry after he was cured of his own prostitution addiction.

He had findings of homosexual vilification made against him in 2006 and 2012 before posting more comments on his blog, johnsunol.blog spot.com.au, in late 2012 and early 2013.

Those comments included that the Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras involved people sexually assaulting children.

Mr Sunol was ordered to remove the articles from all websites that he controlled and was required to publish an apology on those websites.

He was also ordered to write a letter of apology to Mr Burns.

The case will return to the tribunal in late February to determine whether Mr Sunol has complied with the orders made against him.

http://www.theherald.com.au/story/20...on-blog/?cs=12
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDyl
    You're funnier on the internet than you are in person.
    Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    the NF law...the longer the thread stays open, the probablity that the thread becomes about joel griffiths approaches 1

after he was cured of his own prostitution addiction.

have you read his blog lately millzy? so lol.

have you read his blog lately millzy? so lol.
    Holllyyy doooleyyy, hahaha, this is great
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDyl
    You're funnier on the internet than you are in person.
    the NF law...the longer the thread stays open, the probablity that the thread becomes about joel griffiths approaches 1

Tomorrow I go for a second interview for this job,
    I could sign up and put in my ABN number and my taxi file number. It more than likely will not be an ABN number as I am working as an employee, not a contractor - but I will keep my ABN number or obtain another one if I need to.

The job is a high level pressure point sales and marketing company selling products that are accepted and needed across the whole community.

I will not say who it is or even what the products are as I do not need or want those that have it in for me writing more lies to my future prospective employers to advise them not to take me on or try and sabotage my new work so this is all I will say.

I now have a job, and it is a high level pressure sales job in Marketing and sales of a very common product.

and in the local area to where I live

so that is all and I will say no more.
    wtf is wrong with this guy

My favourite is where he says that the "so call holocaust" was actually "Jews animating nazis" to "annihilate the Christian church" and says this is what the current "jihadists" are attempting to do to the "oldest church in the world" through the Syrian civil war

Dead set I'm gonna have to give this bloke a read, seems like great value.