Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: HAL 13/14 Rd17 - Newcastle Jets v Western Sydney Wanderers 1/2/14 k/off 730pm AEDST

Keeper has been hot and cold all season, beginning to think it's high time to give BK a run, his clearances would have to be less dodgy for a start...
    Life isn't the same without Con... but it can only improve without Tinks...

He had a radar for toppers melon all night, tell me the last time biirrighetti caught a high ball

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    Keeper terrible tonight both goals, griff has let everyone down regardless off the situation , should know better

Get back to digging some more drainage at Southy and stop trolling people

what happened to Heskey BTW? couldn't see the warm up for all the bods hanging around the tunnel, did he pull something, anything obvious?
    Life isn't the same without Con... but it can only improve without Tinks...

I hope he likes prison food.......and penis

Quote Originally Posted by turbojetfireV8 View Post
    what happened to Heskey BTW? couldn't see the warm up for all the bods hanging around the tunnel, did he pull something, anything obvious?
    back spaaaasm

Banned
    Apparently back spasms

Banned
    I know it is clutching at straws and Birraz ****ed up big time for the 2nd goal.

Spiranovic was actually offside

Consider the ref to be lucky to get out alive after this one, I've never seen such an angry mob at the tunnel for any match, hope the cretin remembers it next time...
    Bay 55 basically moved as one to the tunnel. I think he was lucky the scaffolding for the band was there or it may have rained shit all over him.

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post

Get back to digging some more drainage at Southy and stop trolling people
    Like Andy harper said, stupidity at the highest order

Banned
    You just don't know when to stop.

There is an expression out there FR for what you are doing and it is called Keep Digging

You are apparently good at it anyways

😄😄😄

No.1 rule for a keeper is that he "owns" the 6 yard box. Birraz was at fault for the 2nd goal, he should have just come out and claimed the ball.
    Seems Taggart scores mainly when Heskey isn't there, anyone else noticed this observation?

Mate just ignore it...this bloke truly has a screw loose

Quote Originally Posted by stopper2 View Post
    No.1 rule for a keeper is that he "owns" the 6 yard box. Birraz was at fault for the 2nd goal, he should have just come out and claimed the ball.
    Seems Taggart scores mainly when Heskey isn't there, anyone else noticed this observation?
    That is because he plays further up the field and he is (or will be) a real No 9. Same as Heskey with a different style. I quite like Griff and Taggz together although they are two very similar players.
    I honestly don't think we'll sign Heskey again next year.

so ws were gifted a couple, was that 2nd handball? for once i felt we still had a chance for pts with griff on the ptich, hesky not so much. did i see some bridgy ball skills out there?

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    so ws were gifted a couple, was that 2nd handball? for once i felt we still had a chance for pts with griff on the ptich, hesky not so much. did i see some bridgy ball skills out there?
    At the game I thought the second goal came off his face, but the replay looks like he threw his forearm into the ball.

Zane is asking the question if the other defender backed into Birraz to impede him in the lead up.
    Last edited by sammydog; 02-02-2014 at 01:04 AM.

I like this summary of the events at the end of the game as posted by some random lady on facebook:

The sydney Wanderers Goalkeeper took out the jets player who was ready to shoot straight up into the air. and Ref called it end of game.So then Joel mouth off to Ref who then gave Joel a red card. But he should have gave their goal keeper red card and the Jets free penalty goal.
    100% should have given a free penalty goal. WHERE THE F*CK IS OUR FREE PENALTY GOAL?
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDyl
    You're funnier on the internet than you are in person.
    Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    the NF law...the longer the thread stays open, the probablity that the thread becomes about joel griffiths approaches 1

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    May want to add in the lack of yellows for some fouls by the FFA side in the last 15 mins. Anyone else would have got them.
    All we got were free kicks
    Quote Originally Posted by sammydog View Post
    I don't know what Griff said, maybe he deserved to be sent off. But FFS, after the full time whistle, after you've let a late shoulder charge off the ball go, give me a break.
    But the ref obviously decided to call full time rather than deal with covic's late hit. Lets see the match review panel have a look at that. Oh, thats right, its WSW nothing will come of it.
    Even if the club reviews this, he won't get off. If the ref deemed what he said to be that bad it sends a bad message if its over ruled. Griff really needs to be careful, after the sack whack refs won't cop anything from him.
    Before the first WSW goal, you could just feel the ref was trying to give them something. How many soft free kicks on the edge of the box did he give? Eventually they were going to score one.
    Jets played well. Ref was diabolical and ending up farcical. Should be out of a job next week for the way that ended.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    WSW owned by FFA. Referees paid and appointed by FFA.
    Enough said
    I was happy with how the outfield boys played tonight. The speed if ball movement has greatly improved.
    Consider the ref to be lucky to get out alive after this one, I've never seen such an angry mob at the tunnel for any match, hope the cretin remembers it next time...
    For what it's worth peeps, there seems to bee support on TWG and the performance of Williams.
    When opposition fans start pointing fingers, you know there's something that stinks somewhere.
    http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/video...dney-Wanderers

Bk got arse raped over the adp free kick last year..... Birraz was far worse positioned for Mooy tonight.

He's slipped lately, flapped for the second too.

Hope he can recapture his form.