Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 State League Trial games

Quote Originally Posted by namwob99 View Post
    How do you read this? Good result for cookers or embarrassing for westy?
    how are people even suprised about this.

Nbn > zpl > newfm is the current order of leagues. People have them mixed up.

It's the 8th February, no one really cares for results,

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    Lol yeah right.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    This is true but must be some worrying signs for westy being touched up so heavy early on? Have they lost a lot of there squad does any one know

Actually thought trials were for working on shape and a bit of fitness didnt realise so much was at stake
    I hope he likes prison food.......and penis

Gunners 2 magic 3, 19s draw, 22s 3.1 gunners, no report didn't go

Olympic 5 valo 0
    Hodgo 2,swan 2, monie
    Last edited by magician; 09-02-2014 at 06:55 PM. Reason: Wrong score

OLYMPIC v VALENTINE
    1st 5-0
    22s 2-0
    19s 0-0
    Good games played in sweltering conditions

Banned
    Anything on next weekend??

Quote Originally Posted by wannabe View Post
    OLYMPIC v VALENTINE
    1st 5-0
    22s 2-0
    19s 0-0
    Good games played in sweltering conditions
    Valentine U19's keeper man of the match!

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Anything on next weekend??
    I believe Olympic play Weston on Saturday, unsure of times though.

West Wallsend play Southy, think this is on Saturday

Hamilton looked real slick - did not see the whole game but what I did see it could be a good year for Olympic.

Looked like they had a very young team as well. Not sure how to judge Valo on the performance but looks like retained most of teh squad from last year which is positive.

Quote Originally Posted by NewFM 2014 View Post
    Hamilton looked real slick - did not see the whole game but what I did see it could be a good year for Olympic.

Looked like they had a very young team as well. Not sure how to judge Valo on the performance but looks like retained most of teh squad from last year which is positive.
    I was at the game as well and was really impressed with the performance of Hamilton - even though it is early. I think Valo will do much better in the New FM, its not going to be the walk in the park for Maitland some people are expecting. Any reports on the Magic v South Cardiff game. I heard Southy Cardiff looked quite good against a decent magic outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    I was at the game as well and was really impressed with the performance of Hamilton - even though it is early. I think Valo will do much better in the New FM, its not going to be the walk in the park for Maitland some people are expecting. Any reports on the Magic v South Cardiff game. I heard Southy Cardiff looked quite good against a decent magic outfit.
    Agreed General - Hamilton impressive , is still pre season mind. I think Valo will be favourites for new fm. All that NBN experience will be vital . Who do Maitland have with that type of experience ?

Not saying Valo will win it just that i think they are favourites.

Anyone watch Magic yesterday - heard they looked good also.

Magic Vs South Cardiff

First Grade 3-2 Win to Magic... Tough conditions, a very hot day at Magic Park... Southy without Brad Waters. Magic started game with Jon Griff, Piddo, Pettit, bowlo on bench for first half... Southy Scored first; penalty. Magic replied though another penalty, jarrad johnson playing central defence industrial in his challenge on Rhys Tippet. 1-1. Some good play from both sides let down by some sloppy passing in the final third. Southy threatened on the counter, safe to say for the majority of the game Magic were in control an camped in Southy's half. Southy played well in the final 25 minutes unlucky to bag a few more. Casciaroli Header makes it 2-1, Southy reply 2-2. Lawrence Foteff scores late on the counter curling it around the advancing keeper with the outside of his foot to cap off some slick passing. 3-2... Full Time... Ice bath readied

Man of match- Hakan Canli, was excellent out wide and up front, Southy keeper did well also to deny a blow out to Magic. Great game played by both teams.

U22's- 2-1 to Southy.
    U19's- 1-0 to Magic, poor finishing from Magic should have made the result 6+ to Magic

Quote Originally Posted by The Magician View Post
    Magic Vs South Cardiff

U19's- 1-0 to Magic, poor finishing from Magic should have made the result 6+ to Magic
    Watched most of this game while the family were at the camping show. Not sure about your 6+ possible score line didn't think magic had that many realistic shots (but every one sees a game differently). Magic clearly the better team before the drinks break. Only goal was a ricochet in the 6 yard box could of gone any where. With chances missed by both teams, one attempt by southy looked like a choke one on one with the keeper, i was at the other end of the feild so maybe the defender was closer than it looked but thought most players would of put that away. Shot went straight to the keeper, waist height. After the break thought is was a fairly even match. Southys finishing was poorer than magic, although southy did seem to be having plenty of room down the left. While magic passed it up the middle with ease at times. In my opinion magic were the better team. Didn't get to see much of the 22's as i was summoned for collection.

Quote Originally Posted by The Magician View Post
    Magic Vs South Cardiff

First Grade 3-2 Win to Magic... Tough conditions, a very hot day at Magic Park... Southy without Brad Waters. Magic started game with Jon Griff, Piddo, Pettit, bowlo on bench for first half... Southy Scored first; penalty. Magic replied though another penalty, jarrad johnson playing central defence industrial in his challenge on Rhys Tippet. 1-1. Some good play from both sides let down by some sloppy passing in the final third. Southy threatened on the counter, safe to say for the majority of the game Magic were in control an camped in Southy's half. Southy played well in the final 25 minutes unlucky to bag a few more. Casciaroli Header makes it 2-1, Southy reply 2-2. Lawrence Foteff scores late on the counter curling it around the advancing keeper with the outside of his foot to cap off some slick passing. 3-2... Full Time... Ice bath readied

Man of match- Hakan Canli, was excellent out wide and up front, Southy keeper did well also to deny a blow out to Magic. Great game played by both teams.

U22's- 2-1 to Southy.
    Someone from Olympic mentioned that Murray Fletcher and Kale Bradbury were coming into the Magic squad yesterday. Is this true Magician? With the bench you have there for the first half, who misses out? Chapman has a nice selection headache, 17 high quality first graders at his disposal

Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    Who did Olympic have playing for them

Quote Originally Posted by NewFM 2014 View Post

lol at this,I would doubt any side with hodgson ,swancott,monie and Poole would ever be referred to as a very young team