Quote Originally Posted by mother theresa View Post
Why Blue- not sure where you are going with that statement?
they signed 3 players - f$%k big deal- you apparently signed 6??? Talking to relevant coaches, Magic is the only team along with Olympic, that maintained majority of there squad from last year.

As for A grade not being a match for NPL i disagree, as i heard this game was on, and went to watch. Basically Rosebuds were poor, and so was the A grade team on the night, i think there was luck for 1 team, and keeper errors, which cost 3 or 4 goals, that played in this game, if played again, i think a draw would be more accurate.
Just like the Sthy result, dont read into it-
MT.........keep your shirt on...............not going anywhere with any statement. Good on Magic & Olympic for keeping stable squad and yes there are 6 new players to CCB 15 squad..............but as I have said before, 2 went to jets, 2 didn't come back from last year and 1 was added as squad only had 15 last year. So really only 1 players from last year that wanted to play with CCB didn't get a spot.
Anyway all teams should be chasing the best possible squad.............so no drama's from me. My comment was simply along the lines that Magic, by adding 3 quality players, should be a better squad this year than last.

As for NPL v A grade.............do not even want to start this again. NPL is highest level, if you want to play highest level play NPL................simple. Not a question about players and their ability, just a fact. That said, why would a good player want to play in the 2nd comp ????