Page 45 of 61 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 NPL Youth

Quote Originally Posted by Why Blue View Post
    Sorry to do this to you newyty but CCB v Buds youth round is now rescheduled for this weekend( Sunday ) at Adamstown
    So no draw ..... Looks like we are playing for points !!!!!
    I've decided to just do tips and have the ladders show what it says on the Northern site. Hard enough keeping track of the New-FM and NPL schedules. To declare it 0-0 and now actually re-schedule it is an absolute joke. Northern have no idea how to run the show. Good luck anyway, I'm sure the boys are happy to just get out on the park but for those keeping track of results and stuff it's mayhem!

The worry is that some clubs might choose to take the draw or play for points depending on where their team stands on the ladder and/or who they are playing. Expect this problem to grow as we get closer to the finals and teams "choose" to become unavailable for rescheduled games.

Sorry to do this to you newyty but CCB v Buds youth round is now rescheduled for this weekend( Sunday ) at Adamstown
    So no draw ..... Looks like we are playing for points !!!!!
    This will be the third attempt to replay these games, so fingers crossed. Problem for the 17s is that as it is our bye weekend, many players have made plans to watch some other teams on the weekend. Like Liverpool. Have to borrow a few 19s ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by late_to_the_game View Post
    This will be the third attempt to replay these games, so fingers crossed. Problem for the 17s is that as it is our bye weekend, many players have made plans to watch some other teams on the weekend. Like Liverpool. Have to borrow a few 19s ;-)
    Yep this is third go at it and thanks to the clubs for their continued efforts
    17's for both are pretty much out of running but I suspect that CCB were keen for 15's although a win for buds would help them
    And I think buds would have been keen for 14's with a win for them being helpful in their minor premiership race

But hey who cares let the kids play !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    Big Jim seems to be rather childish is his reviews,
    Childish but truthful foreverman but then could anything be more childish than the current power play over at EJ headquarters Mr VE being shafted by Mr B
    Maybe one day the kids will be put before ego's

Quote Originally Posted by big jim View Post
    Childish but truthful foreverman but then could anything be more childish than the current power play over at EJ headquarters Mr VE being shafted by Mr B
    Mr B being ?

Quote Originally Posted by Footyhead View Post
    Mr B being ?
    Mr Michael Brown no doubt. NNSWF TD. Englishman who prior to this appointment was in Qatar working with their Aspire youth development academy. I believe he was responsible for getting u10, u11 & u12 Emerging Jets teams a trip to Qatar earlier this year to compete in a tournament.

BJ funny reading your post, it's not about the kids.............it's about winning. Let's get some big tall kids that run fast and kick far !!!!!

BJ funny reading your post, it's not about the kids.............it's about winning. Let's get some big tall kids that run fast and kick far !!!!!
    But blue man they need big kickers, got to get it over the mighty midget mid field

But blue man they need big kickers, got to get it over the mighty midget mid field
    EJets
    Another tournament, and $1000's expected to be forked out by parents for the NNSW F admin team 's annual junket,to watch there super sides try and make the numbers.
    The saitama EJet warriors or aka i get a tracksuit with the jets logo on it for $1800, team... finish 20th out of 23 teams apparently.
    OUTSTANDING! well done kiddies and coaching team.
    1 thing we definitely get from the EJets is consistency- consistently shiite, they have the ability to finish at the tail end of all tournaments.
    Parents i hope the sushi was better than westfields!

Quote Originally Posted by mother theresa View Post
    EJets
    Another tournament, and $1000's expected to be forked out by parents for the NNSW F admin team 's annual junket,to watch there super sides try and make the numbers.
    The saitama EJet warriors or aka i get a tracksuit with the jets logo on it for $1800, team... finish 20th out of 23 teams apparently.
    1 thing we definitely get from the EJets is consistency- consistently shiite, they have the ability to finish at the tail end of all tournaments.
    You are hilarious MT.

Quote Originally Posted by mother theresa View Post
    EJets
    MT..... Japanese sushi is outstanding

All the best for boys playing their final round of NPL Youth this weekend, has been a great year of football
    Looks like most top 4's are settled with EJ's & Weston playing for positions in 13& 17

Sensational game Tuesday night in 15's with magic getting up 1-0 over CCB in a match that the winner should go on to be minor premiers, well done to both teams in what was probably the best youth game I have ever had the pleasure to watch.

All the best for boys playing their final round of NPL Youth this weekend, has been a great year of football
    Looks like most top 4's are settled with EJ's & Weston playing for positions in 13& 17

Sensational game Tuesday night in 15's with magic getting up 1-0 over CCB in a match that the winner should go on to be minor premiers, well done to both teams in what was probably the best youth game I have ever had the pleasure to watch.
    Fight for minor premiership in 3 of the NPL Youth grades is still very much alive. 13s between FMNC & Magic, and could come down to goal difference. 15s & 17s - if Magic win against Adamstown they are minor premiers in both age groups. Congrats to FMNC for claiming the minor premiership in 14s.

Quote Originally Posted by hamburgler View Post
    Fight for minor premiership in 3 of the NPL Youth grades is still very much alive. 13s between FMNC & Magic, and could come down to goal difference. 15s & 17s - if Magic win against Adamstown they are minor premiers in both age groups. Congrats to FMNC for claiming the minor premiership in 14s.
    Very much alive ????
    Magic should by all rights win their games in 13,15 & 17

Suppose stranger things can happen
    But I think things will stay as they are

Very much alive ????
    Magic should by all rights win their games in 13,15 & 17

Suppose stranger things can happen
    But I think things will stay as they are
    My point WB was that the final game of the season decides 3 of the 4 youth premierships.

Agree Magic should win all 3 grades but you never know!

Did anyone else that wonderful piece of player development in under 14's at darling street on Saturday
    Emerging Jets sub of keeper in final minute going to pen shoot out, poor kid left the field crying. Lucky it's not about winning

Well done to all winner from the weekend and best of luck for GF's

Under 15's 3 v 4 in GF,they were the better teams on the day and both deserve their spots

Did they win the shootout?

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    Did they win the shootout?
    Nope
    But wasn't keepers fault, pen takers have to hit between posts
    Maybe should have subbed a few shot takers as well ?

Havin a good laugh at magic parent having a winge in NPL thread
    Talk of mass exodus lol

As if magic care, there will be plenty of wannabe parents lining up to take his and others places

And of course there are the discarded EJ players, but how many ?