Page 31 of 61 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 NPL Youth

Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    Has the comp started yet? if so, how about some results published then, instead of the other dribble being posted.
    All the results are up now from what I can see
    http://www.foxsportspulse.com/comp_i...6894-0&a=ROUND

Quote Originally Posted by The Magician View Post
    I suppose we could if the clubs pulled their fingers out and updated their results... some results weren't in last week till thursday? what a joke.
    The upkeep of the NNSW website is absolutely pathetic for up to date news & info source. All they do is spit out feel good shit about themselves. You find out more on this forum.

What about all the silence halfway through a tournament when the NNSWF teams aren't winning. Can't find results for love nor money.

Quote Originally Posted by Y Bloo? View Post
    What about all the silence halfway through a tournament when the NNSWF teams aren't winning. Can't find results for love nor money.
    They've been quiet on that front for a number of years

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Brew View Post
    Expect to see some player movement soon. A 15s Emerging Jet and midfielder from another leading NPL club plan to jump ship and head to the same strong club.
    well a week down and no players seemed to have moved on..................it seems as though sanity has prevailed !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mother theresa View Post
    why blue are you worried?
    Why would WB be worried? CCB 15s will have a successful year this year, despite last week's loss to Maitland
    Last edited by hamburgler; 26-03-2015 at 03:52 PM.

why blue are you worried?
    MT where have you been ??????

Cheesburgler- loss to Maitland??
    i would be worried, especially when players walk off crying!
    Maitland played well.................CCB played.................crap...............you get beat if you play crap

was not good seeing poor kid crying............maybe too much pressure ???

preparing for easter
    really................suppose its a busy time for you .................

Cheesburgler- loss to Maitland??
    i would be worried, especially when players walk off crying!
    My mistake MT, of course Maitland.

Is it the coach, club , teammates or parents (or a combination of some or all), that causes 15 year olds to be under that much pressure they cry when they lose. Not a healthy environment to be in IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by hamburgler View Post

Is it the coach, club , teammates or parents (or a combination of some or all), that causes 15 year olds to be under that much pressure they cry when they lose. Not a healthy environment to be in IMO.
    normally I would agree, probably parental influence, but in this case i think the poor kid just put too much on himself. New to team, had been scoring goals, missed a couple, felt like he let team down.
    but I can tell you the team all got behind him, he turned up at training this week all smiles and banging goals in............so look out MNC...........this kid could be anything............

Quote Originally Posted by Why Blue View Post
    normally I would agree, probably parental influence, but in this case i think the poor kid just put too much on himself. New to team, had been scoring goals, missed a couple, felt like he let team down.
    but I can tell you the team all got behind him, he turned up at training this week all smiles and banging goals in............so look out MNC...........this kid could be anything............
    Could be anything? A good rap from a good judge. Where did he come from?

Cmon MNC

Quote Originally Posted by Doggydingo View Post
    Cmon MNC
    Cmon DoggyStyle. It's FMNC!! Get it right Ernie.

WB If you believe that!

Maybe, just maybe- the super team ,- have failed to coach there players how to lose?
    But crying at 15 because you lost ? wow
    MT i think your looking for something that isn't there!!!!!...........this kid is new to team came from a team that had experienced a few losses, just wanted to do well thats all.....all will be ok

besides..........why would you coach your team on how to lose ????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by Wire Blew View Post
    Could be anything? A good rap from a good judge. Where did he come from?
    he came across from Rosebuds so had some expose to NPL there, but i believe prior to that he was a distance runner who played a bit of lower grade soccer.

I like the way he play's, he has good perception, good on the ball and knows his way to the goal...............and fast. With some good coaching and exposure to some better players around him I think he will improve...............rough'y for Jets U/16's..............

he came across from Rosebuds so had some expose to NPL there, but i believe prior to that he was a distance runner who played a bit of lower grade soccer.

I like the way he play's, he has good perception, good on the ball and knows his way to the goal...............and fast. With some good coaching and exposure to some better players around him I think he will improve...............rough'y for Jets U/16's..............
    Always an interesting debate - Turning a good athlete into a good footballer versus turning a good ballplayer into an athlete.
    Todays game you really need to be both, but if genetically you aren't gifted you better be bloody good on the ball and will be limited to what positions you can play.

Always an interesting debate - Turning a good athlete into a good footballer versus turning a good ballplayer into an athlete.
    Todays game you really need to be both, but if genetically you aren't gifted you better be bloody good on the ball and will be limited to what positions you can play.
    Youth players need to be athletes these days, they need to be strong, fast and fit. The 2,5,7,11's are expected to run all game, the 6, 8 & 10 never stand still. 3 & 4 are expected to push forward and then recover back, players need to be athletes. So much time is spent on core & strength and I believe most clubs have adopted the FIFA 11+ injury prevention and strengthening program.

and i didn't forget the 9, but hell, we just want them to bang goals in.....................nothing to complicated !!!!!!!

Cmon DoggyStyle. It's FMNC!! Get it right Ernie.
    LOL, Ill see you Wild Brew in Kempsey!

Youth players need to be athletes these days, they need to be strong, fast and fit. The 2,5,7,11's are expected to run all game, the 6, 8 & 10 never stand still. 3 & 4 are expected to push forward and then recover back, players need to be athletes. So much time is spent on core & strength and I believe most clubs have adopted the FIFA 11+ injury prevention and strengthening program.

and i didn't forget the 9, but hell, we just want them to bang goals in.....................nothing to complicated !!!!!!!
    Your knowledge is amazing. CCB are certainly lucky to have you on board. Cheers to a great season mate!!