Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tickets regarding wanderers away in march

just buy me a ticket MFKS

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    just buy me a ticket MFKS
    Actually will look at buying some for the game this arvo. Most likely have a ****ing spare anyway.

Young bloke has been pretty ****ing piss poor in his attendance this season. So far has only made the exciting 0-0 draw in Rd 2 V Perth. Mind you that gave plenty of reasons to avoid fronting

Have a pile of unused tickets for Smurfs away games coz he bailed coz his mother was in town and then coz she broke her leg Gypos away coz he got called into work and his gold pass has been ****ing largely unused.

Did tell me that he will be at this game last night but that means **** all to me.

Is moving down to Western Sydney in the coming weeks for Uni so should be no excuses about travel times etc. That being said he did move to Waratah this year and that hasn't helped his cause getting to Turton Road

i'll be your son

are we under the same shit wsw and victory fans are? one membership = one ticket?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GazFish35 View Post
    are we under the same shit wsw and victory fans are? one membership = one ticket?
    I thought reading the sanctions it was only to do with them and any games involving them but for their supporters. My impression was it had **** all to do with the fans of the other 8 clubs.

Will let you know later as I will be buying tix for non member when I get home from work

then when we only get 45 people going to this game we we need to hold a banner up saying "none of could come because you guys act like ****wits"

Banned
    then when we only get 45 people going to this game we we need to hold a banner up saying "none of could come because you guys act like ****wits"

Cleared with jets

Anyone can purchase tickets and no restrictions on how many one can purchase

Those restrictions are only imposed upon western Sydney and Melbourne fans
    Quote Originally Posted by militiamon View Post
    Body gets Stretch drunk, miracle occurs.

Hail Body!

Banned
    No issues.

Checked my emails to get the password just right clicked the link and then got access to the Ticketek page for WSW V JETS. (assume it is currently not available to general public at this Time)

Then standard process.
    Select your ticket categories.
    Select adult/concession etc.

No request at all of any kind as to whether you are a Jets member or anything.

Buy as many tickets as you want

Cough up credit card/debit card details etc.

Slight issue may be if you are already registered with Ticketek or not.
    (I am already registered with them so that cut out a lot of potential shit for me)

Only other issue is you get assigned seats which may or may not be your preference and I couldn't seem to select alternate seats

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    regan03

There you are Q Man
    Shouldn't be telling the password on an open forum mate

Chances are now some wanderers fans have taken up tickets and will stand in the middle of our bay as all general public tickets are sold out.
    Quote Originally Posted by benfathers45 View Post
    Mangoes? You should try eating it first before you hate it. I'm sure after you have tasted it, you will love it.

Yep. All tickets gone. Thanks Mother Fvcking South Kotara, now I am going to have to stand next to a wanderers fan!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdylan View Post
    Shouldn't be telling the password on an open forum mate

Chances are now some wanderers fans have taken up tickets and will stand in the middle of our bay as all general public tickets are sold out.
    Good they can enjoy losing 3 points when they start shit

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmac79 View Post
    Yep. All tickets gone. Thanks Mother Fvcking South Kotara, now I am going to have to stand next to a wanderers fan!
    What?? Really?! Just got off a flight from Melbourne, havent had proper internet all day

Grain. Salt.

Just bought 2 tickets (Category C, Bay 72) no problem.