Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Lucas

Quote Originally Posted by militiamon View Post
    @pv4 - Aleksandar Jovanović.

Why have I never heard of this name before?
    Don't know much about him tbh. Apparently a frequent in the Kleague team of the week though
    OK

It's official.
    Lucas is OUT.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Seems like I am WRONG

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    Liverpool has more chance of winning the title
    Or as MFKS could have said himself.... More chance of Sam Gallaway winning the ballon d'or

And oh

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    Don't know much about him tbh. Apparently a frequent in the Kleague team of the week though
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDyl
    You're funnier on the internet than you are in person.
    Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    the NF law...the longer the thread stays open, the probablity that the thread becomes about joel griffiths approaches 1

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    Liverpool has more chance of winning the title
    Ange's decision doesn't fxxing slip now, lads.
    OK

Banned

Just a FYI, I have narrowed my selection of avatars for you MFKFC to three options. When that final squad is announced & Neill is in it, I'll be ready..
    OK

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    Just a FYI, I have narrowed my selection of avatars for you MFKFC to three options. When that final squad is announced & Neill is in it, I'll be ready..
    You do that

Regardless of what Ange has said and regardless of what bet we have I will actually be filthy if you get to pick my Avatar.

Only reason being is it will be a dark day for Aussie football if we choose to take a 35 year old to a World Cup who has played under 4 games in 8 months. Basically saying we are ****ed long term if we can't replace him adequately with our talent development programs and we are that short sighted we can't see the big picture.

Aussie football has done some pretty dumb things over the years. Taking this bloke would be right up there in the top 5

Banned

Banned
    FOX SPORTS News @FOXSportsNews · 37m

Bailey Wright selected in @Socceroos squad for Brazil #WC14. Tune into Fox Sports News #CH513 at 9pm EST for the latest #Football

FOX SPORTS News @FOXSportsNews · 34m

Bailey Wright, a 21-year-old central defender playing for Preston North End in England's League One, has played 3 games for Australia's U17s
    couple of tweets on Fox sports tonight WLG.

Told you this bloke was a big show of making Brazil!!!!!

Banned
    Rightio

When is this bloke gonna come out and do the honourable thing and apoligise to the young players from this country.

About 15 months ago when the **** was still dragging the NT through the mud with his desperate hanging on he proceeded to come out and bag the younger players out there for not doing enough to step up and fulfil the requirements to be a corner stone of our NT.

In light of Ange sending this bloke into retirement and actually giving the Yoof a ****ing go all I have seen is one massive upward spiral from our NT.

The same ****s who Luca$h were bagging have stepped up and delivered us a respectable fighting performance at the WC with an inexperienced side against world class quality opponents and have since delivered us a confederation title the same thing that Luca$h and his mates from 2006 were unable to deliver.

I feel this bloke owes all and sundry an unreserved apology. Who knows what could have been achieved if we had a decent manager in 2011 who actually ****ed Luca$h and co off then and actually blooded blokes for a WC campaign like they should have just as Ange will do with sending Timmy and Bresc Out before 2018.

All I remember from your last couple of games for the Socceroos Luca$h were you getting beat 6-0 6-0 like it was a tennis match and then giving Socceroos supporters the bird