Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lucas

How ironic, Neil gives away the penalty to the Italians, joins an Italian owned team.

Quote Originally Posted by De-Champ View Post
    How ironic, Neil gives away the penalty to the Italians, joins an Italian owned team.
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Still got to get in the team and get some games under his belt

FFS David Carney gets clubs easily doesn't play much though!!
    david carney isn't the national captain though

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by joel31 View Post
    david carney isn't the national captain though
    Being the Aussie NT Captain ain't gonna get him picked to play for Watford though is it???

I look on with interest anyway. I still feel he won't be going anyway as I don't see him being good enough to get an extended run in the Watford team. They may give him some games but I think he will be found out as not being good enough like he has at his previous 4-5 clubs

Was that 4-5 clubs or 45 clubs ?.

Carn MFKS
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDyl
    You're funnier on the internet than you are in person.
    Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    the NF law...the longer the thread stays open, the probablity that the thread becomes about joel griffiths approaches 1

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by militiamon View Post
    Carn MFKS
    I am more interested in success in this not so much for any point scoring with WLG. More so as I feel our mentality as a football nation needs to actually change.

I find it ridiculous that we have continued to carry the blokes of 2006 for so long. I also find it baffling that people say the new blokes ain't good enough, they may not be as good as our 2006 side but they need the chances the chances we haven't given them.

I have no problem with Lucas wanting to play in the World Cup. After all who wouldn't want to go??

I just have a massive problem that the bloke has a level of arrogance where he thinks he can get there when he can't find a stable club side for the best part of a couple of years. I also find it baffling as to how/why it has taken him so long to get a club. Surely if Brasil was his main target he could have got a HAL side in January. He has done very little to warrant selection in recent years and his sense of entitlement he feels to the Socceroos position sickens me.

Interesting to note their is another bloke of Lucas's generation flying under the radar for WC selection. Generally this bloke is also quite good at talking it up. At least this bloke has stayed quiet on the subject and knuckled down found himself a club and is starting to build a case that Ange will actually have to seriously consider him on form not reputation. Considering this bloke has made a name for himself for being a bit self centred prat in the past I have to take the hat off to him for going about it quietly without any fanfare. By this bloke I am referring to Harry Kewell

Going over there to watch them all I want to see is eleven blokes on the park giving a 110% for the cause. I don't give two ****s really who gets selected just that I want to see 11 blokes dying for the cause to make me think the shitloads I am forking out to see them was warranted. I don't buy into this shit that we are certainties to get thumped every game and I think the rest of us in this country need to actually wake up and see that we can be a threat and not disgrace ourselves.

Sure we are gonna have to play well and do the little things right and we are definitely up against but I like the fact that we are underdogs as it will fit the Aussie ethos perfectly to dig in and have a go and drag the contest down to a scrap

Banned
    So far since Luca$h signed for Watford the game time reads

Watford 90mins played
    Luca$h played 0

Can we have an update after each game MFKS?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by russjaybee View Post
    Can we have an update after each game MFKS?
    Thats the plan

Banned

Watford 180 mins played
    Luca$h played 0

Watford when down 2-1 away at Doncastor conceding in Injury Time

Banned

Watford 270 mins played
    Luca$h played 6 Mins

Watford won 3-0 at Home to bottom club Barnsley and Luca$h got on in the 84th minute with the result well and truly sealed

Impact player LOL

I heard he was the only reason they kept a clean sheet.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by russjaybee View Post
    I heard he was the only reason they kept a clean sheet.
    He made certain of it but he had no bearing on the other 84mins of clean sheet against the worst team in the division.

ood news from my erspective the more clean sheets and wins Watford have the less chance Luca$h has of getting into the team let alone going to Brazil

He made certain of it but he had no bearing on the other 84mins of clean sheet against the worst team in the division.

ood news from my erspective the more clean sheets and wins Watford have the less chance Luca$h has of getting into the team let alone going to Brazil
    Ogdonovski did Lucas a massive favour last night. Getting schooled by Bruce Djite FFS. This bet may not be over just yet.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Ogdonovski did Lucas a massive favour last night. Getting schooled by Bruce Djite FFS. This bet may not be over just yet.
    Not counting my chickens just yet. Things can change quickly. At this point in time though things look promising with his continual inactivity.

I leave for Sth America in 69 days. 10 weeks yesterday.

Socceroos WC Squad actually leave Australia a few days before I do. Believe they fly out on the Wednesday 28th or Thursday 29th May. As a result Luca$h has about 67 days (and dwindling) to make a case for selection

Actually it is less really as Ange will need to see something before this deadline to warrant selecting him

Closest he will come to Brazil is a shiela with one.

On the bench, no appearance as Wigan beat Watford 2-1.

Banned

Watford 360 mins played
    Luca$h played 6 Mins