Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: HAL 13/14 Rd20 - Newcastle Jets vs Sydney FC 22/2/14 k/off 5:30pm AEDST

Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    What annoys me is the way Brillante looses / give the ball to ADP which leads to the penalty. And Mitchell getting badly done by Sasa on the first goal.... We had a couple of chances but in general I think we r too slow to move the ball around the park. We'll prob win next week and get beat 4-0 at home by heart!!!!..... By the way is Sasa a girl's name?.. Don't ask Mitchell
    Couldn't agree more on the lack off speed to move the ball. Other teams receive the ball and moving it on seems to be almost instinctive.

We get the ball and for the most part players stop, have a look around, by which time we are forced backwards.

I don't know if thats coaching (still undoing the GVE cluster ****) or is it inexperienced players, or bit of both?

Sasa is a girls name, Sasho isn't. Hope that clears things up.

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    FFS I am full of advice on anything. You name it and I will give you an opinion.

I was in the stand tonight for the full ****ing 90 mins not sitting behind a keyboard.

As for the bit about only wanting to hop on board when things are going our way well I am still attending all bar 1 of our remaining games this season (no Perth 4 me). If I was honest I ain't really looking forward to it and would rather not have to go and continue to endure but I will be there and not deserting them regardless of how shit they are.

I also ain't in the 18-24 bracket I have a job and yeah I will pay the bit about me being an expert

No I don't hide behind a computer.

I really do bitch 24-7-365

That was the sort of answer I was looking for. Passionate and direct. I have been a clinical physiologist for the past 24 years and enjoy playing mind games with most of the young people on here. Yes most of you on here are all knowing when we are winning and even have all the answers when we are not doing so well. Very quick to single out individuals when it suits you. Like I said earlier most of you are aged 18 - 24, you fit a physiological profile and are predictable with it. MKFS your answer was the sort of answer I would have expected from outside the clinical boundaries but still within the opinionated portion of the "I want to help, but don't want to be involved in the decision making that involves criticism at the end". That is not a criticism of you personally but just a physiological break down of your input at arms length. If I am honest most of you are armchair experts who accept the glory when it is happening and are vocal on the failures as they occur. The Griffo is God is a reliance on the past glories and a promise of false prophecies for the future. I must admit it is fun reading most of the comments on here and dissecting what you really mean as to what you really type. Working with the justice system and criminal physiologists isn't as much fun, as they are very predictable. Most of you guys change from game to game. But MKFS your answer was quite good, have you ever thought of a career in crime as your response was what we call responsive calcutisum. The rest respond based on emotion at the time of posting. It is what we call defensive reaction. It is the verbal side of a physical lash out in a physical fight.
    The funny thing is sitting back and imagining the reaction where most would be saying the ****er is right but denying the evidence above. I await the swath of responses of denial.

I pay my $100 a year

If I want to cheer for them I do

If I want to boo them I do

Mostly I boo them.

Mediocrity and potential are the Newcastle Jets
    Quote Originally Posted by militiamon View Post
    Body gets Stretch drunk, miracle occurs.

Hail Body!

Quote Originally Posted by longshot View Post
    That was the sort of answer I was looking for. Passionate and direct. I have been a clinical physiologist for the past 24 years and enjoy playing mind games with most of the young people on here. Bla bla bla
    http://growingambitions.tes.co.uk/printpdf/2372

So, which one are you? Cardiac, Gastrointestinal, Neuro or the Respitory???

Banned
    That was the sort of answer I was looking for. Passionate and direct. I have been a clinical physiologist for the past 24 years and enjoy playing mind games with most of the young people on here. Yes most of you on here are all knowing when we are winning and even have all the answers when we are not doing so well. Very quick to single out individuals when it suits you. Like I said earlier most of you are aged 18 - 24, you fit a physiological profile and are predictable with it. MKFS your answer was the sort of answer I would have expected from outside the clinical boundaries but still within the opinionated portion of the "I want to help, but don't want to be involved in the decision making that involves criticism at the end". That is not a criticism of you personally but just a physiological break down of your input at arms length. If I am honest most of you are armchair experts who accept the glory when it is happening and are vocal on the failures as they occur. The Griffo is God is a reliance on the past glories and a promise of false prophecies for the future. I must admit it is fun reading most of the comments on here and dissecting what you really mean as to what you really type. Working with the justice system and criminal physiologists isn't as much fun, as they are very predictable. Most of you guys change from game to game. But MKFS your answer was quite good, have you ever thought of a career in crime as your response was what we call responsive calcutisum. The rest respond based on emotion at the time of posting. It is what we call defensive reaction. It is the verbal side of a physical lash out in a physical fight.
    The funny thing is sitting back and imagining the reaction where most would be saying the ****er is right but denying the evidence above. I await the swath of responses of denial.
    Your Playing Mind Games??

I am as confused as **** by all that

Slipped straight over my head

That was the sort of answer I was looking for. Passionate and direct. I have been a clinical physiologist for the past 24 years and enjoy playing mind games with most of the young people on here. Yes most of you on here are all knowing when we are winning and even have all the answers when we are not doing so well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Retro Jet View Post
    http://growingambitions.tes.co.uk/printpdf/2372

So, which one are you? Cardiac, Gastrointestinal, Neuro or the Respitory???
    clinical physiologist fmd

foz is going pretty well tonight
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDyl
    You're funnier on the internet than you are in person.
    Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    the NF law...the longer the thread stays open, the probablity that the thread becomes about joel griffiths approaches 1

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    Birrighetti needs to be moved on, nothing but a show pony who's scared to get his hair messed up
    http://www.foxsports.com.au/football...-1226520725618

He was back a week or two after surgery. Complete mischaracterization.

Quote Originally Posted by militiamon View Post
    clinical physiologist fmd

foz is going pretty well tonight
    I have broken this comment down as to 'you would like titty milk'*. Longshot would concur with this assessment and be searching for appropriate titties.
    this is the left side talking.

*may not be in text books

Far older than 24. Run a successful business employing 15. First generalisation is wrong. Don't eat McD or Hungry Jacks. You are two for two. Never watched a "biggest loser" show and never will. Three wrong. Have the odd beer and have never done drugs. 4 down. Damn you are good! I would hate to be on the end of your "professional advice". Your ability to generalise without any knowledge is outstanding. Your accusations regarding those that post here are immature and founded only on your "estimate" of those whom you have never met. You know nothing of me or anyone else here. Talk about drawing a long bow.

I criticise when warranted. Praise when warranted. Cheer them on even when we lose. I give my view on all players win or lose. I pay my membership and that gives me the right to cheer, whinge, bitch and yell myself hoarse every week.

Take a closer look at yourself before getting stuck into those that post here. We all express our opinions on the Jets here. Good, bad or indifferent. That is the purpose of the forum. Personal attacks are not the go here. Personal attacks suggesting people should f*ck off and die that are then brushed off as playing mind games is a load of crap.

I have been a clinical physiologist for the past 24 years and enjoy playing mind games with most of the young people on here.
    So how long have you been a condescending tosspot for?

clinical physiologist

What's you're professional opinion on SD's Swimming Pool thread longshot?
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Deadset. I reckon Longshot is one of the players sick of reading how crap we feel things are going. The character analysis is as bad as their football. Pretty simple solution is to play better football and fans might not get so frustrated.

Longshot can u read PV4's brain and give us an insight of when we will get sheep quiz answers? Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter403 View Post
    Far older than 24. Run a successful business employing 15. First generalisation is wrong. Don't eat McD or Hungry Jacks. You are two for two. Never watched a "biggest loser" show and never will. Three wrong. Have the odd beer and have never done drugs. 4 down. Damn you are good! I would hate to be on the end of your "professional advice". Your ability to generalise without any knowledge is outstanding. Your accusations regarding those that post here are immature and founded only on your "estimate" of those whom you have never met. You know nothing of me or anyone else here. Talk about drawing a long bow.

I criticise when warranted. Praise when warranted. Cheer them on even when we lose. I give my view on all players win or lose. I pay my membership and that gives me the right to cheer, whinge, bitch and yell myself hoarse every week.

Take a closer look at yourself before getting stuck into those that post here. We all express our opinions on the Jets here. Good, bad or indifferent. That is the purpose of the forum. Personal attacks are not the go here. Personal attacks suggesting people should f*ck off and die that are then brushed off as playing mind games is a load of crap.
    +1

Breaking news: football team loses to rival. Fans frustrated.

Quote Originally Posted by GazFish35 View Post
    Breaking news: football team loses to rival. Fans frustrated.

The sky is falling

Was proudly holding a beer in one hand, a baby in the other and a smoke in the mouth watching this crap we dished out last night..............NEWY!

Quote Originally Posted by Porett View Post
    http://www.foxsports.com.au/football...-1226520725618

He was back a week or two after surgery. Complete mischaracterization.
    Tell me why he doesn't come and collect the high ball for Sydney's first goal

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    Tell me why he doesn't come and collect the high ball for Sydney's first goal
    You should be asking Longshot these type of questions.
    After all, he is the brain readerer.

Birra is a complete waste of time. He was outshone by the oppositions keeper yesterday much the same as he is every other week.
    I'm looking forward to him moving on to state league where he belongs.
    The problem is the blokes indecisive and has absolutely no command in the six yard box.
    I'm not saying he could have stopped the first goal but holy shit he had no ****ing idea where he wanted to be. He goes forward and rather than stay committed he starts back pedalling.