Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: HAL 13/14 Rd20 - Newcastle Jets vs Sydney FC 22/2/14 k/off 5:30pm AEDST

Quote Originally Posted by GazFish35 View Post
    Deadset. I reckon Longshot is one of the players sick of reading how crap we feel things are going. The character analysis is as bad as their football. Pretty simple solution is to play better football and fans might not get so frustrated.
    x1000 and stop losing to these retards ffs its an easy equation

Deadset. I reckon Longshot is one of the players sick of reading how crap we feel things are going. The character analysis is as bad as their football. Pretty simple solution is to play better football and fans might not get so frustrated.
    And when you have played a shit game and lost 2-0 at home. Come and thank the fans that bounced around and supported you for 90minutes.

That's how you avoid a verbal barrage as you walk down the tunnel.

You know who I am Ruben.

Quote Originally Posted by longshot View Post
    Honestly most of you guys are so full of shit and hatred for your own team and suck so much griff dick you are deluded as to we really are. Yeh things are not as rosy as we would we like but you guys are half the problem sitting behind your keyboards on your McDonald or hungry jacks and hating so much on our own guys you don't deserve to called Newy supporters because you only support when we are winning and totally negative when we lose. **** off back to your biggest loser programs and leave the real supporters to support the team . Honestly your dribble is painfully boring as ****. Even keyboard warriors are not as boring and stupid as what you guys post. Your Crap is immature and pathetic and repetitive as ****. Grow up. YOU OUT.
    What is wrong with a lot of the stuff we post. We are frustrated with results, and are analysing the performance identifying the weak points and some of the strong points as well.

As for you by abusing us that should make you just as bad as you think we are

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmac79 View Post
    And when you have played a shit game and lost 2-0 at home. Come and thank the fans that bounced around and supported you for 90minutes.

That's how you avoid a verbal barrage as you walk down the tunnel.

You know who I am Ruben.
    I like that - something has happened to Rubes since GVE moved on and Griff arrived. I don't know what it is but he is not showing the same passion for some reason.

The fans showed more passion than the players last night. They didn't swarm around the ref for the pen but ran like schoolkids to ADP at the final whistle (particularly the Italians in our team).

This is all ****ed..I say bring back Con, gold and the old passion.
    Last edited by Jetmaster; 23-02-2014 at 11:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by longshot View Post
    When we lose you guys are full of criticism and finger pointing and when we win you still find fault. Yes you say I am full of hatred but most of you guys are full of piss or drugs when you post it becomes it little bit repetitive and your dribble does little to help the situation. You only want to hop on board when thing are going our way and make out you are full of advice and solutions when things are going bad. Most of you are aged between 18 and 24 and don't have a job and are ****ing experts who live behind the keyboard. Get out in the stands and support the club you say are supporters of instead of living with a beer and burger in front of your computer.

No wonder our club is in the shape that it is FFS. Have a nice day Robbie.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    Tell me why he doesn't come and collect the high ball for Sydney's first goal
    Could have been instructed by the manager, his confidence could be shot, it could be any number of things. What it isn't is a fear of messing up his hair.

I honestly can't fathom the "we should move Birraz on" mentality. Yes, he has some glaring flaws... but the alternative has those flaws as well and isn't anywhere as good at the other things a GK needs to be good at to be a real option. It's not like we have Birraz keeping a top quality youngster out of the side either... and unless we magically bring Langerak or Federici back from Europe, he's a hell of a lot better than some of the other !@# keepers in the league.

To be fair though, BK was rocking the greatest 3/4 trackie pants, long slicked down hair and Alice band in warm ups yesterday.
    Should probably have been given the #1 shirt on style points alone.

Rot starts at the top. We need a clear out. 3 seasons of absolute shite. I can count on one hand the amount of players who play for the shirt.

Zero passion and to the players who do read this, pull your fingers and have a go. Give us reasons to support you instead of bag you. We spend our hard earned watching yous every week. While yous make triple what we do and care about a quarter of we do for the 90 minutes.

Just show some passion ffs.

At work most of us do whatever we need to get paid and not much more if we can get away with it. Professional footballers are no different. They do the bare minimum required to get paid and at this club that doesn't seem to be very much at all.

Then we need to stop paying them until they meet some new KPI's

New KPI's I'd like to see introduced.

1. In any given 90minute period, score more goals than the opposition does.
    Last edited by GazFish35; 23-02-2014 at 09:47 PM.

Clayton Zane fapping over ADP in the post match presser pretty much means he's got to go as well.

He should have just stepped up and said " He's a cheating diving khunt".

I decided to watch the game on telly this morning to get a different perspective from my vantage point at the ground and I have concluded the following:

- our ball movement is far too slow. We lose any advantage because we move it slowly.

- we are missing a proper number 10. The gap between our mids and forward line is huge and as a result we struggled to get forward and our forward line was isolated.

- our pressing is disorganised. We don't do it as a team. Taggz ran his ass off yesterday for very little reward.

- in possession we only offer one option. Nobody moves. We were static. Unlike Sydney who had all people in motion and attacked much quicker, direct and with more options for the pass.

- throw ins. Why bother. One bloke moves. We lose it. Just cut out the middle man and give it back to the opposition.

- Heskey had some nice touches but we are carrying him. He isn't offering a great deal. I used to think differently but this match woke me up and it became apparent after watching the match a second time.

- Zane's tactical ineptness didn't change up the Virgilli/ Jurman matchup. James got mustered and shut down that path.

- as others pointed out, something is up with zads.

- we miss Kanta badly.

- our players were walking after 25 minutes. We showed little urgency during the match and it makes me feel like the players don't care less. I am sure this isn't the case.

- despite not having a great game, griffo is the only player in our team with the nouce to know how to draw a foul.

- We are a team with little physical strength. We got ministered last night and it wasn't the first time.

- on the plus Brillante continues to impress.

- our one touch play in close quarters at times around the box was nice.

- we are forced because of our set up to play 20+m passes regularly to move forward. We move away too far, too quickly and then stand still.

I stand by my prediction that we won't make the six. In fact I think when we play Perth it will be for the spoon. Why 10000 fans like me and many on here continue to show up week in, week out is a credit. Especially when we have only seen two win this season at home. We are the least successful club in the last three years - every other club has made the finals in this time.

It's time for something to change. I mentioned rumours about bridges being the next boss but in
    My opinion now is not the time for a gamble on a new coach. We need experience. We need a change.

I am sick of going there, cheering and singing and walking away disappointed. I can cop a loss if the effort has been made. I haven't see this in ages. We look pedestrian.

But at the end of the day, I'll see you all there again in a fortnight

Ps - sorry about my spelling. It's tough to type this on the iPhone. And since we're getting profiled I'm older than 24 but under 30...for a few months anyway.
    Last edited by Jeterpool; 23-02-2014 at 07:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    Clayton Zane fapping over ADP in the post match presser pretty much means he's got to go as well.

He should have just stepped up and said " He's a cheating diving khunt".
    Serious!? He was doing this? You DO NOT praise the opposition player.

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Actually have a gripe with the ref and it ain't about the swan dive of ADP. To me it was the worse decision he made all day

How was Gallaway not sent off for the tackle on Gamerio?? It was a ****ing shocker. It is hard to fathom how blokes only get yellows for those. It was studs up aggressive and made contact.

What more do you need???
    Yeh from Bay 60, Gallaway's effort looked pretty horrendous. I thought he was going to see red for sure. Haven't watched the TV coverage yet though.

Jeterpool, you are clearly an 18-24 year old alcoholic eating dingers by the dozen and zingers for breakfast.

Dingers and Zingers
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Jeterpool, you are clearly an 18-24 year old alcoholic eating dingers by the dozen and zingers for breakfast.
    We young'uns prefer Grill'd Gaz. Made to order, sustainable and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    - we are missing a proper number 10. The gap between our mids and forward line is huge and as a result we struggled to get forward and our forward line was isolated.
    I've been saying this for ages.

Quote Originally Posted by joel31 View Post
    I've been saying this for ages.
    So have I mate. So have a lot if people.

And Jets...another week and Carrusca is still available.