Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Acl - 2014

God la Rocca went down quicker than a coastie slut. How the **** the assistant got conned at that level is shocking.

Also, Lippi
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas477 View Post
    God la Rocca went down quicker than a coastie slut. How the **** the assistant got conned at that level is shocking.

Also, Lippi
    He definitely got hit. Not sure it was quite the level of contact that he made out but not sure why you are disputing that he got hit...

The second one was even more contact. Saba made the most of it but not sure why Lippi, standing directly in front of it, could possibly say it was 100% an acting performance when this...

Grim, wasn't arguing that. But the way he reacted appeared to be incredibly played up, and the fact that the referee didn't confer with his assistant who would have had a clear sight to it, or if the ref had a clear sight that he would've been given the straight red is dodgy. Yellow? Yeah, but I don't think it was a red. Other was clear cut and Lippi should be banned for a decent length.
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

Banned
    FMD.

Call a spade a spade Grimario.

The play acting from the WSW side last night was disgraceful.

We Aussies are quick to bag out others for doing it but seem to ignore it when we are involved.

La Rocco clobbers ****s left right and centre every week and barely cops a hand across the face and goes down like he walked into a straight right from Mike Tyson.

The hand across the face wasn't even close to violent and just the blokes arm moving as the pair of them struggled.

If that is worthy of a red he gets sent every time he plays.

As for the other bloke. First class grub.

First thing he done was hacked some bloke then abused the ref for getting pulled up for it.

The bloke was not even stomped on by this Chinese bloke at all.

The Diving bloke proceeded to elbow the other chinese bloke and was lucky to not connect with it well other wise he walks.. Then for some reason he hit the deck after losing his balance after elbowing . As he fell he rolled into the path of this bloke who done ever so well to not collect him.

Bloke then gets sent off for trying to get out of the way from his play acting. FMD

Then to top it off Juric got booked for diving in the box after no contact.

3 times WSW tried to con the ref in barely 5 mins and got away with 2 of them and were pulled up on the other.

That happened to be the other way round people would be blowing up deluxe on simulation.

As for Lippi ****ing disgraceful to run on the pitch. Surely in his lengthy career he has seen bad decisions before.

AFC should give him a lengthy ban but the bloke will barely get a slap on the wrist as they are spineless

Read up, you muppet. I clearly state that both made the most of minimal contact.

Not bothering to read the rest of your pointless rant.

Best I could do on phoneIMG_23693041764612.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Here you go, Premy.

http://www.northernnswfootball.com.a...d=10&tx_ttnews[year]=2014&tx_ttnews[month]=08&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=3849&cHash=fb0b62d165dbdb7fc2d26df112e33e6c

Found this on Northern website about the upgrades for ACL grounds (hopefully link is ok). Basically states they will do up two grounds for the ACL training venues. One is Magic Park (Wanderers) surprise, surprise and the other is No 2 Sportsground. WTF would they improve a ground that has not one game of football played on during the year and is used by meatheads pushing two mens heads up three mens bums.

Give me a break. How can Northern sit by and waste the opportunity to upgrade another ground that is NPL so they can use more than one ground if it rains and push the quality of playing surface to better levels for the game that is bringing the funds not the others

I’m assuming you’re talking about the Asian Cup not the ACL, as the jets can’t make the top 6 let alone have any chance of reaching the ACL. I’d suggest it has more to do with the fact that the local organising committee is the one dishing out the cash not NNSW (as it clearly states with additional direct quotes from the LOC) & their decision would have more to do with them teaming up with local councils months ago, hence the best rectangular field that NCC own and operate, which best meets the Asian Cup training ground requirements, No. 2. Sports ground is the clear winner.

In addition to this there will also be the new NNSW facility and recent NBN footage showed delegates inspecting venues as training bases in Cessnock as well, which would either be announced later or funded by the council/ visiting team in much the same way that Australia helped fund their training ground venue in Brazil.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Harper just described our play as constipated. Perfect description of our slow movement that goes nowhere and of our coach who is full of shit.

Banned
    So what's this money actually going on does anyone from Magic know??

650k doesn't look like it would go far around half a dozen venues though

how's the nonsense with all these blokes carrying on like it's strayas best ever result in asia

didn't adelaide make the final ffs
    Last edited by q-money; 28-08-2014 at 01:22 PM.

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    football hadn't been invented back then

Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Sha la la la la la la

Decent turnout by the rbb
    Quote Originally Posted by benfathers45 View Post
    Mangoes? You should try eating it first before you hate it. I'm sure after you have tasted it, you will love it.

So glad we let labinot go. That guy is completely shit. Can't score, can't cross.

Quote Originally Posted by belchardo View Post
    So glad we let labinot go. That guy is completely shit. Can't score, can't cross.
    I miss Labi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

I miss Topor

ANZ final.
    Go jetties

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmac79 View Post
    ANZ final.
    What kind of crowd figure would they get at ANZ? 25k 30k 40k..?
    Ultimate tipster crowd figure comp: I want to hear your predictions
    Me: 35k