Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: HAL 13/14 Rd 23 - Central Coast vs Newcastle Jets 15/3/14 k/off 730pm AEDST

Well lucky my tab account is slow

good start

geez lol
    we will loose

100 on a jets red.
    Regan to give birra an uppercut

Good thing you can't catch AIDS watching TV.

doing what we do best, lay down to coast. useless cvnts. can stick ya season tix up their asses

Should of stayed at the Wackers where we couldn't get the game put on.

banners upside down

Quote Originally Posted by furns View Post
    fire up etc
    why?

Man Carney is not playing well at all

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    Been saying for weeks this over rated fool would cost us bigtime unless something was done....ffs, get BK back asap....
    Unfortuantly you were right birraz was the 1st goalkepper to make a major mistake in the history of football and we should call up the oldest 2nd string in the comp who has had his chance 3 years ago and hasnt had a look in since.

If your a 2nd string in this comp for 3 years and dont get picked up theres a major reason for it.

Ive played gk for ten years in the top 2 divs in newcastle and coming from gk kennedy scares the crap out of me every time thd ball comes near him and all I think about is that flop dive thing he did against A.D.P last year.

In closing get of your highhorse otherwise if kennedy gets a run ill get on mine and no fecker will get a word in when I post each of kennedys feckups.

griff
    we will loose

Griffooooo!!!! The lord may save us yet!!!

Grifffff

Griffo!!!

Griff :love:

Griff

FFS...if yer a A-League coach and have a player who hasn't scored in the HAL, make the player shoot all game v Jerks.
    Sure to come up with one....Bosnar kissing the scum shirt lofl. Bosnar = Ustasha

Dear club,
    Give the gaffers gig to some twat who can at least promise to try to beat this yellow sh!t!

In Griff we trust.....

Quote Originally Posted by roundballsarebetter View Post
    Unfortuantly you were right birraz was the 1st goalkepper to make a major mistake in the history of football and we should call up the oldest 2nd string in the comp who has had his chance 3 years ago and hasnt had a look in since.

If your a 2nd string in this comp for 3 years and dont get picked up theres a major reason for it.

Ive played gk for ten years in the top 2 divs in newcastle and coming from gk kennedy scares the crap out of me every time thd ball comes near him and all I think about is that flop dive thing he did against A.D.P last year.

In closing get of your highhorse otherwise if kennedy gets a run ill get on mine and no fecker will get a word in when I post each of kennedys feckups.
    I've been a top grade goalkeeper and coach longer than you buddy.....get back in your hutch. Pasfield got crucified for much less.......oh, and btw....GRIFF.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    I've been a top grade goalkeeper and coach longer than you buddy.....get back in your hutch. Pasfield got crucified for much less.......oh, and btw....GRIFF.
    Birrazz or Kennedy... our main problem lies within the other 10 on the field. That free kick though was a massive balls up from Birrazz.