Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: HAL 13/14 Rd 23 - Central Coast vs Newcastle Jets 15/3/14 k/off 730pm AEDST

Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Worst bit about tonight is I only have half a bottle of mixer to go with the cheap whiskey Mrs Grim bought. Can't even drown my sorrows without it tasting like shit.
    Hey, at least Mrs Grim was the one purchasing it. It always tastes better when its not you having to pay for it!!

Having not seen the game yet, so I can't make any other comments.. hahaha
    I couldn't make it down due to a good mates bday which was at fvcking Honeysuckle Hotel, and the pricks wouldn't put the game on. SEVEN large tvs, 4 with rugby league, 3 with rugby union and staff would not put one of them on to the Jets game. When asked if they would/could change one small tv to it, these are some of the various excuses we got:
    - "You have to ask someone who works here" - Dumb-as-a-stick Secco
    - "The remote controls are broken" - Fat-head inbred barman who just changed it from the Wanders game to the meatheads
    - " We aren't able to do that" - Insanely nice-arsed hot bird behind bar

Fvck that place..

Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    Hey, at least Mrs Grim was the one purchasing it. It always tastes better when its not you having to pay for it!!
    Mrs Grim is currently unemployed and was spending my money

Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Mrs Grim is currently unemployed and was spending my money
    Oh....... At least you didnt have to go to the store to get it? Silver linings and all that?
    What sort of whiskey was it? haha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    Walk-up price for an adult in away bay @ Bluetongue: $31

Walk-up price for a concession in away bay @ Bluetongue: $28

Is Hunter Stadium as ridiculous as that?
    Walk up prices are displayed on the ticket booths and I am sure Cat 1 Adult (GOLD MEMBES SECTION) is something like $36 and the others are well in the $20's

Always find it baffling how when I go to a game there are people covered head to toe in Jets clobber yet buy tickets game by game.

FFS Sif you wouldn't pay the $110 get your shitty magnet/keyring and cap and just by turning up 3 - 4 times in the 13/14 game season your already in front

Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post

Having not seen the game yet, so I can't make any other comments.. hahaha
    I couldn't make it down due to a good mates bday which was at fvcking Honeysuckle Hotel, and the pricks wouldn't put the game on. SEVEN large tvs, 4 with rugby league, 3 with rugby union and staff would not put one of them on to the Jets game. When asked if they would/could change one small tv to it, these are some of the various excuses we got:
    - "You have to ask someone who works here" - Dumb-as-a-stick Secco
    - "The remote controls are broken" - Fat-head inbred barman who just changed it from the Wanders game to the meatheads
    - " We aren't able to do that" - Insanely nice-arsed hot bird behind bar

Fvck that place..
    Good old Wests had Roosters v Parra on in the bistro. More people were interested in watching the excitement of one Sydney team beat another Sydney team in boofheadball by 50 points.