Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: HAL 13/14 Rd 23 - Central Coast vs Newcastle Jets 15/3/14 k/off 730pm AEDST

Quote Originally Posted by Pico View Post

Have been a little disappointed with Carneys efforts too, maybe I was setting my expectations too high.
    Same, he was all class on my FM14 game.

parksey and gallaway's stillborn child la bazzle's Avatar
    Should have been heskey off Griff to point and hoole out wide.

Have been a little disappointed with Carneys efforts too, maybe I was setting my expectations too high.
    His free kicks stink. Espesh the one that was perfect for griff. Also when he let the ball run across him when tags put him through I wanted to kick the tv in

Quote Originally Posted by la bazzle View Post
    His free kicks stink. Espesh the one that was perfect for griff. Also when he let the ball run across him when tags put him through I wanted to kick the tv in
    i had a few swings but missed, phew

His free kicks, as opposed to the awesomeness of Bosnar, who TWG are claiming scored a goal of the season contender. I get the feeling TWG don't actually watch any football anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by halo se7en View Post
    His free kicks, as opposed to the awesomeness of Bosnar, who TWG are claiming scored a goal of the season contender. I get the feeling TWG don't actually watch any football anymore.
    * Howler of the year shoe in by Birrazz

They read twitter..... "Freekick from 45yards" and think like most, another bosnar rocket, but don't bother watching the footage.

My 2 year old would have stopped that.

Granted he would have then picked it up and kicked it in the net anyway, and celebrated thinking he'd done good, but my point stands.

I love it, even when birraz goes and makes huge howlers that lead directly to conceding goals, some how the discussion ends up about bagging BK.

I can only imagine the vitriol that would be spewing from people's keyboards if that was BK in goals tonight, never mind move on was clearly the other players fault, birraz is heaps better then that other guy, people make mistakes, what's the problem birraz is picked each week leave him alone etc etc.
    I'll say this. When a players week includes punching (or head butting) on with a team mate at training, rumours of ****ing off overseas, and then comes up with the howler of a performance tonight....you have to ask where their head is at. Honestly, he needs time on the bench to get his shit together.

If BK doesn't get a look in, something is seriously wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by sammydog View Post
    I'll say this. When a players week includes punching (or head butting) on with a team mate at training, rumours of ****ing off overseas, and then comes up with the howler of a performance tonight....you have to ask where their head is at. Honestly, he needs time on the bench to get his shit together.

If BK doesn't get a look in, something is seriously wrong.

110%!!!

Will enjoy watching that goal over and over again on Kickabout, B-League and Santo, Sam and Ed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    Will enjoy watching that goal over and over again on Kickabout, B-League and Santo, Sam and Ed.
    BK in.
    We have been saved.

BK in.

Birraz just posted on twitter that he isn't phased about having a shit game. If you can't be phased by having a shit game against your clubs #1 rival in an away derby that we haven't one for SIX years, you can **** off out of the club.

****ing disc grace.

I think he's deleted the tweet already.

****ing piss poor attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    BK in.

Birraz just posted on twitter that he isn't phased about having a shit game. If you can't be phased by having a shit game against your clubs #1 rival in an away derby that we haven't one for SIX years, you can **** off out of the club.

****ing disc grace.
    I'll be honest I wouldn't be phased if I was him either, he's the preferred keeper Zane won't drop him & not for the untried in what 18 months BK, has BK even been playing youth recently. More importantly was he playing when Zane was in charge of the youth.

Having said that if I was Zane I would be a little concerned about my starting keeper becoming over comfortable and complacent and I'd be looking to shake things up at training to make sure birraz is focused on the jets not Germany.
    Harper just described our play as constipated. Perfect description of our slow movement that goes nowhere and of our coach who is full of shit.

image.jpg

At least its not the same old pr bullshit.

Derp.

Not sure why I expected any bloody different...

Germans love efficiency. He very efficiently lost us the game.

That was absolutely crap
    Carney cant shoot, hes too slow. I'd rather Goodwin
    Gallaway is keeping up his poor form. Move carney there
    Birraz should be ashamed. I would bench him to force him to work harder and be more focussed
    Secco's were disgraceful. I saw one guy get forcibly moved when he asked why someone else got kicked out
    Only positive Griff's goal and that guy dancing in the middle of the bay at half time

Pretty efficient in deleting that tweet too.

Pretty efficient in deleting that tweet too.
    about to post that

Anyone else think it was piss poor in a week that we were mourning the loss of Nev, that the coasties have a sign mocking death? Thought that was in poor taste.

Also, 7,000 local fans to a derby? ****ing embarrassing.
    Last edited by GazFish35; 16-03-2014 at 12:35 AM.
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out