Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: HAL 13/14 Rd 23 - Central Coast vs Newcastle Jets 15/3/14 k/off 730pm AEDST

Was a reply to Newcastle will never die

Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Pretty efficient in deleting that tweet too.
    If only it was that easy to delete goals conceded....
    Harper just described our play as constipated. Perfect description of our slow movement that goes nowhere and of our coach who is full of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas477 View Post
    Anyone else think it was piss poor in a week that we were mourning the loss of Nev, that the coasties have a sign mocking death? Thought that was in poor taste.

Also, 7,000 local fans to a derby? ****ing embarrassing.
    Pic of their sign?

And yeah, 7k is pathetic. I've seen it be played down because of the weather... but piss poor for a derby.
    Last edited by GazFish35; 16-03-2014 at 12:36 AM.

Also our biggest issue has been, and will always be, we are miles too slow in the transition. Look at Dortmund and United before we became crap, their lightning counterattacks were their best weapon. With us we seem to be afraid going forward.

Biraz - Shit happens, as a keeper you make a **** up and it's a goal, as a winger you **** up a FK and it's nothing.
    Brillante and Kew - meh
    Mitchell and Caravella- way too slow on the ball
    Gallaway - meh
    Rubez had a quiet night.
    Griffo
    Heskey, we need to use his aerial ability more FFS.
    Taggart, should have done better with some chances, but **** me how many times does he get in a great position and not receive the ****ing ball! Goes back to my earlier point on transition.
    Carney, can see why New York didnae want him.
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

Pic of their sign?

And yeah, 7k is pathetic. I've seen it be played down because of the weather... but piss poor for a derby.
    We'd rather be dead than live in Newcastle.

Weather for fine, for once the heavens didn't ****ing open in full time.
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

It read, "I'd rather be dead then live in Newcastle" with an oh so adorable turd for an A in Newcastle. I guess at least they tried.

I'd say it was an attempt at a retort to the Newcastle will never die. Having said that a bit inappropriate with the sudden news of nev's passing.
    Harper just described our play as constipated. Perfect description of our slow movement that goes nowhere and of our coach who is full of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Pico View Post
    It read, "I'd rather be dead then live in Newcastle" with an oh so adorable turd for an A in Newcastle. I guess at least they tried.

I'd say it was an attempt at a retort to the Newcastle will never die. Having said that a bit inappropriate with the sudden news of nev's passing.
    Half of our fans don't know who nev is, how do you expect them to?

By the way, sorry nev, we gave a shit but clearly our players didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas477 View Post
    Also our biggest issue has been, and will always be, we are miles too slow in the transition. Look at Dortmund and United before we became crap, their lightning counterattacks were their best weapon. With us we seem to be afraid going forward.

Biraz - Shit happens, as a keeper you make a **** up and it's a goal, as a winger you **** up a FK and it's nothing.
    Brillante and Kew - meh
    Mitchell and Caravella- way too slow on the ball
    Gallaway - meh
    Rubez had a quiet night.
    Griffo
    Heskey, we need to use his aerial ability more FFS.
    Taggart, should have done better with some chances, but **** me how many times does he get in a great position and not receive the ****ing ball! Goes back to my earlier point on transition.
    Carney, can see why New York didnae want him.
    I thought Kew was solid this week, Mitchell was acting the fool from the get go and was lucky to make it to half time.
    Caravella must have been in heaven with all those coastie roundabouts cheering him on.

One of these days we will have players who are decisive with their decisions then maybe we will see our transition move faster then tectonic plates

Quote Originally Posted by belchardo View Post
    Half of our fans don't know who nev is, how do you expect them to?
    Hence why I said it was only a bit inappropriate, I highly doubt it was intentional, more bad timing really.

If it was a retort to the newcastle will never die banner they clearly missed the message.

Can't expect them to know about Nev.

The banner looked well produced, inside the lines in their coloring in etc, but the message was as limp as our players first 10 minutes.

parksey and gallaway's stillborn child la bazzle's Avatar
    The poo as the A though was brilliant. I was a fan

Quote Originally Posted by GazFish35 View Post
    inside the lines in their coloring in etc, but the message was as limp as our players first 10 minutes.
    Well played. More than can be said for anybody else on the field tonight...

Quote Originally Posted by GazFish35 View Post
    If it was a retort to the newcastle will never die banner they clearly missed the message.

Can't expect them to know about Nev.

The banner looked well produced, inside the lines in their coloring in etc, but the message was as limp as our players first 10 minutes.
    Thats what I told their mong brigade on twitter, but they werent interested.
    They were unaware of the Nev situation however.
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

Is it just me or does Carney need to spend a few weeks at Jenny Craig?

Thought Mitchell & Jaliens were amazing in the second half.

Goodwin needed to replace Carney 10-15mins earlier - imo he would have destroyed Seip.

Anderson did insanely well bullying Taggz out of the game.

Heskey was a freak in the second half - brilliant IMO.

caravella had a cold game. Mr inconsistent.

Griff is wasted that deep
    OK

Banned
    Umm when i got to the ground I will admit I was ****ing plastered. Could barely see straight and was struggling to stand up after emptying my wallet at Gosford Hotel of a pile of pineapples on overpriced piss.

I may be mistaken but could I have stopped that first goal from Coast Scum???

I sure feel i would have been capable even falling over to stop the thing.

On another note that a big congratulations to our fans tonight who done ever so well after FT not to throw coins/ shoes molotov cocktails at that grub of a **** who made his way over and started kissing his badge in front of the away support and giving it the big one.

As for our ****ing players Griff excused as he is in Anger Management classes and what not but glad to see the rest of the useless ****s couldn't come over and tell the **** to **** OFF. That is precisely why you are shit cause you ****s just don't care. Birraz should have at least done the right thing and done all he could to the **** with some Taylor Regan specials as he won't be playing next week anyway.

**** I was having a great ****ing time until the game kicked off and these useless ****s ruined my day.

It's time for a change
    It's time for a change
    6 Years of BULLSHIT
    It's time for a change

SACK THEM ALL

Can forgive Birra for being a shit keeper but cannot forgive him for disrespecting the fans by saying that his poor performance didn't phase him.

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    Thought Mitchell & Jaliens were amazing in the second half.

Goodwin needed to replace Carney 10-15mins earlier - imo he would have destroyed Seip.

Anderson did insanely well bullying Taggz out of the game.

Heskey was a freak in the second half - brilliant IMO.

caravella had a cold game. Mr inconsistent.

Griff is wasted that deep
    Had a snicker at Harps take......Battle of the Brylcreem !
    I hope he likes prison food.......and penis

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    On another note that a big congratulations to our fans tonight who done ever so well after FT not to throw coins/ shoes molotov cocktails at that grub of a **** who made his way over and started kissing his badge in front of the away support and giving it the big one.

As for our ****ing players Griff excused as he is in Anger Management classes and what not but glad to see the rest of the useless ****s couldn't come over and tell the **** to **** OFF. That is precisely why you are shit cause you ****s just don't care. Birraz should have at least done the right thing and done all he could to the **** with some Taylor Regan specials as he won't be playing next week anyway.
    lol, came in here just to say the same as Tha Membah.

Will always hate Hutcho for being the biggest peasant out, but fair play to him geeing us up, that's his thing and it's part of our history.
    Question is, why did none of our 16 players there do anything to stop him? If I were a player I'd be ****ing gutted with this loss, and fuming to see this **** acting like this afterwards. Too busy with doing their usual shit of standing around for 10 minutes looking at their boots.

'sif we ever stand a chance of winning anything when this is the mentality of our players. Birraz's tweet sums up what is wrong with us at the moment perfectly.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDyl
    You're funnier on the internet than you are in person.
    Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    the NF law...the longer the thread stays open, the probablity that the thread becomes about joel griffiths approaches 1

Highlight of the night Hamma giving the fence near the League's Club a Liverpool kiss twice was ****ing brilliant
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!