Page 58 of 63 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 1258

Thread: Active Support Feedback Thread

Quote Originally Posted by WolfMan View Post
    If rain keeps people away from this fixture, they can rip up their membership IMHO.

Obviously not family men/women. Wouldn't drag my kids (if I had any) around in this rubbish.
    I will be there with a daughter in tow
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

If rain keeps people away from this fixture, they can rip up their membership IMHO.

Obviously not family men/women. Wouldn't drag my kids (if I had any) around in this rubbish.
    kenoath, get ya grub gear on and get amongst it. best days

Quote Originally Posted by furns View Post
    I will be there with a daughter in tow
    lol, not sure whether to be super impressed or question the sanity.

Beat you to it.
    Ripped mine up before the rain even started.

Ahead of the curve as always Plague.

Well done to bay 60 tonite

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    Well done to bay 60 tonite
    Imagine how things would be going if the dickheads on the park actually gave us shit to cheer for regularly through games???

Our players actually took their fans out of the game tonight by being so shite

The Squadron were sublime tonight. Non-stop energy for the full 90.

What's that thing where everyone seems to run into the middle of the bay like maniacs? Haha, it looked like utter chaos, but was awesome to watch from where I was in the Eastern.

Quote Originally Posted by Damo Lovelock View Post
    The Squadron were sublime tonight. Non-stop energy for the full 90.

What's that thing where everyone seems to run into the middle of the bay like maniacs? Haha, it looked like utter chaos, but was awesome to watch from where I was in the Eastern.
    That would be Dale Cavese - the kids love a chance to go completely mental

Not too bad in terms of numbers. 3,2,1 newy looked great with so many overhead claps. Really would love to see more on the sides get involved with that.

Wow we have some crazy youth coming through the ranks. Let's hope they stick by for many years to come.

Also noticed a new-cas-tle chant going up in topper tier I'm glad we stick clear of that in the activer support bay even though I follow the knights too.
    Quote Originally Posted by benfathers45 View Post
    Mangoes? You should try eating it first before you hate it. I'm sure after you have tasted it, you will love it.

Heard the newcastle Chant, however we were in the middle of something, and I would prefer we use "Common Newcastle" or "Jets"
    Go jetties

Top effort in that second half.

Best allez allez newy allez from memory.

Selassie you ****in mad dawg

now that I'm sober, I just want to say I was absolutely appalled with a couple of blokes comments last night

The worst one being when the second half started; toby and furns gestured for everyone to start singing and one bloke sitting at the back of bay 60 piped up and said "how do we sing when all these kids are here", when I hit him up about what he said he thought nothing off it. In my opinion that killed the kids in the bay for the half who were doing fantastic in a poor display. Also you could probably say the average age off the people still chanting at fulltime was 25 and I'm not including furns in those averages who would probably prop it up to 30 (sorry furns) so that kills off your claims that the squadron is majority 12-16 year olds.

Friday night though so it will be fun

come and get involved.
    Quote Originally Posted by militiamon View Post
    Body gets Stretch drunk, miracle occurs.

Hail Body!

Quote Originally Posted by BodyNovo View Post
    now that I'm sober, I just want to say I was absolutely appalled with a couple of blokes comments last night

The worst one being when the second half started; toby and furns gestured for everyone to start singing and one bloke sitting at the back of bay 60 piped up and said "how do we sing when all these kids are here", when I hit him up about what he said he thought nothing off it. In my opinion that killed the kids in the bay for the half who were doing fantastic in a poor display. Also you could probably say the average age off the people still chanting at fulltime was 25 and I'm not including furns in those averages who would probably prop it up to 30 (sorry furns) so that kills off your claims that the squadron is majority 12-16 year olds.

Friday night though so it will be fun

come and get involved.
    Had no idea that's why a majority of the kids left bay 60 in the second half. I was over at the bar at halftime and didn't venture back into bay 60 till about the 50th minute.

Having said that I had way more fun in the second half when we all stood in the middle alot of the 16-18 year olds down the front weren't getting 100% involved with the songs.

Still cannot believe we had allez allez allez newy allez going for nearly 10 minutes even if there was maybe 15 of us sounded like double that hahaha.

Great numbers got to around 30 by the end. Really really impressive tbh and I think I forgot we were down 4-0 in the end.
    Last edited by Superdylan; 14-12-2015 at 03:41 PM.

Good end to the season. Goals help.

Just need to get the part timers back on more of a fulltime basis. Hopefully more games under lights next season aswell. Looking forward to the active supporters meeting in a couple weeks.
    Last edited by Superdylan; 11-04-2016 at 12:28 PM.

Banned
    song suggestion

knees up muther Jones

Statement from squadron FB page
    Positive start on the field yesterday as the boys fought hard to achieve a 1-1 draw against the champions from last season.

Particular impressive home debuts from Wayne brown & Andrew Nabbout

Unfortunately for fans the off field issues we were met with on entry yesterday in our new location soured the occasion.

We have been in contact with the club over the last 24 hours and even during the game yesterday.

The main causes for concern have been

- Fans unable to get into active bays due to having insufficient ticketing requirements for security to allow fans into the active bay
    - Fans being given the wrong tickets by Ticketmaster, being told that general admission would allow them entry into the active bay.
    - Fans then being charged in the way of $12 on top of there gameday ticket/membership to join the bay.

We are hoping to have answers on all these matters ASAP and will let everyone know as soon as possible as to best way to go moving forward.

Our sincerest apologies to those that were affected and wanted to join in yesterday. It is as devastating for us as it is for you as we have worked tirelessly with the club in the offseason to move to our new home on the Southern Hill.

Please don’t lose faith as we want to make this move successful for years to come.

Squadron Committee

Never Tear Us Apart

Well said furns. Sorry you had to wait 20-30 minutes in line for membership pickup too. Absolutely over the top security. Thank god one of the security guards knew me from the knights games otherwise I reacon I would have been denied.

On a positive though the wayne browns on fire chant definitely caught on well. Also helped bring an individual who hadn't really been in the squadron before too
    Mangoes? You should try eating it first before you hate it. I'm sure after you have tasted it, you will love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Superdylan View Post
    Well said furns. Sorry you had to wait 20-30 minutes in line for membership pickup too. Absolutely over the top security. Thank god one of the security guards knew me from the knights games otherwise I reacon I would have been denied.

On a positive though the wayne browns on fire chant definitely caught on well. Also helped bring an individual who hadn't really been in the squadron before too
    really?
    Amigos Aarau

Quote Originally Posted by goaliepersempre View Post
    really?
    Not a fan of it?