Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: We actually won a game

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    Leave coffee alone, jaffer
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    bridges made the world in 6-8 wks

he then rested by the corner flag and all was gud
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Stubbins
    Hopefully it’s the four players, but, if not, the three, and if not, the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maito Mitch View Post
    Do you ever get bored of sprouting the same old crap? You're about as predictable as the punishment on the field we sit through once a week

Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    For me, there have been three standouts.. Jaliens, Neville and Hoole.

Jaliens - Just love the bloke at the back. Reads the game so well, calm and collected.. Love his runs forward too, even if he rarely gets the ball given back to him, still exciting to see..
    Neville - Who would have thought that the kid could turn it around so much? Last year he had more AIDS than Africa, now, he is on fire.. Good on him, proving a lot of people wrong..
    Hoole - Newy boy, just all round impressive. Scores me a fortune in fantasy points too!!

As someone else said, I can't help but feel sorry for Goody on the sidelines..
    Thanks Bon, saved me a post because I 100% agree

but then I posted this anyway, so um yeah

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    my bad. Maybe I should be like what seems like the rest of the general Newcastle public nowadays:

Chapman is shit. Regan needs to start. It's an outrage that Regan hasn't started this season. GVE should be sacked on that fact alone. Also, why dafuq hasn't Bridgy been given more game time? He's a gamechanger! Creativity! Pedigree! Skittles! How do we expect to score without Bridgy? Also Burns is shit - Virgili is the logical choice to replace him. I also refuse to give any reasoning, back anything up, and will take great offence if you question my views. Except for this reasoning - I did an ask around and when people were asked whether they would prefer Regan or Terry McFlynn to play centreback for us, most people answered Regan. This is proof that Regan should start ahead of Chapman. Lms or RT if you agree and aren't a gypo!!
    LOL That has just made my day, thank you. You can crash the forum for another 3 weeks now, there will be no post to top that so no point leaving the forums open!

and will take great offence if you question my views
    I find this the funniest part... Pot and kettle and all that!
    You argue with people who simply have different opinions!

In no way am I disagreeing about the players we are talking about here, I'm talking more in general foz terms, you whinge the most when people disagree!
    Don't get me wrong, I love that you stand up for your opinion and often try your best to sway the other person, that's the point of a forum! but don't knock the people who disagree and get defencive.
    Last edited by leftrightout; 15-11-2013 at 12:09 AM.

parksey and gallaway's stillborn child la bazzle's Avatar
    Regan is a no-nonsense newy boy, Chapman is not and there is an element of nonsense. End of story.

Has gone alright but. Needs to fix the shape of his head

Pisss off la bazzle. Chapo is a no-nonsense knock-around kind of lad. Block head an all.

In all of these comments I have not heard any mention of Joey.

Quote Originally Posted by la bazzle View Post
    Regan is a no-nonsense newy boy, Chapman is not and there is an element of nonsense. End of story.

Has gone alright but. Needs to fix the shape of his head
    LOL...ur right...think this is why i've never really been a follower...well his forehead and his consistancy to have at least 1 major fvckup per game
    I hope he likes prison food.......and penis

parksey and gallaway's stillborn child la bazzle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by front2 View Post
    Pisss off la bazzle. Chapo is a no-nonsense knock-around kind of lad. Block head an all.

In all of these comments I have not heard any mention of Joey.
    Completely disagree, except for block head. Definitely elements of nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by leftrightout View Post
    I find this the funniest part... Pot and kettle and all that!
    You argue with people who simply have different opinions!

In no way am I disagreeing about the players we are talking about here, I'm talking more in general foz terms, you whinge the most when people disagree!
    Don't get me wrong, I love that you stand up for your opinion and often try your best to sway the other person, that's the point of a forum! but don't knock the people who disagree and get defencive.
    I like to think I only whinge when people have differing views and can't back them up. I like to think the people I took the piss out of are the people I argue with.

if you have egs otherwise, I'd genuinely love a PM with them
    OK

I like to think I only whinge when people have differing views and can't back them up. I like to think the people I took the piss out of are the people I argue with.

if you have egs otherwise, I'd genuinely love a PM with them
    Why do they need to have stats to have a differing opinion? Why can't they just like and not like/like someone? I strongly dislike many players that I wouldn't want at my club that would have brilliant stats. An opinion doesn't always need to be based on statistics!

As I said, the arguing is good, that's why we are all here of the foz. Putting people down or taking the piss is different (taking the piss for other reasons is fine haha!)
    No ones opinion is wrong...

No trying to have a go at you, just don't like seeing someone put down for thinking differently, unless that someone is GVE!

Quote Originally Posted by leftrightout View Post
    Why do they need to have stats to have a differing opinion? Why can't they just like and not like/like someone? I strongly dislike many players that I wouldn't want at my club that would have brilliant stats. An opinion doesn't always need to be based on statistics!
    Because we shouldn't be aiming to have a team full of nice blokes? pv4 has provided countless statistics on how shit Bridges is, how ineffective his passes are, how often he gives it away, examples of him trying backheels or roulettes and losing it. How is "nice bloke, had a chat with him at his bar, really loves Newcastle" helping us on the pitch?

Opinions about football should be about football, not personality.

My opinion is the world is flat. Anyone who questions my opinion and/or can provide a constructive argument against it is putting me down, and are probably wrong themselves. I do not need to validate my opinion. Lms
    OK

Anyone having a gif of Hoole going off at Taggart?

Quote Originally Posted by Portillo View Post
    Anyone having a gif of Hoole going off at Taggart?
    He was just telling him to get ****ed, even if i passed you the ball what would you do with it.
    1 week later - hooly passes him the ball, taggart puts it in the net.. ha ha

in saying that, taggart has done sweet f all before that goal..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cobra23 View Post
    He was just telling him to get ****ed, even if i passed you the ball what would you do with it.
    1 week later - hooly passes him the ball, taggart puts it in the net.. ha ha

in saying that, taggart has done sweet f all before that goal..

That's not entirely true.

I recall in the first half when Hooley had a chance at goal. Being a good natured Novacastrian lad he is he decided to share the glory with Taggart rather than hog the fame himself. Hooley laid a cushioned header on a platter for the on rushing Taggart who had the goal at his mercy and Eugene out of the picture

Taggart managed to **** it up letting Boogard get some miracle block in when it was easier to score

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    That's not entirely true.

I recall in the first half when Hooley had a chance at goal. Being a good natured Novacastrian lad he is he decided to share the glory with Taggart rather than hog the fame himself. Hooley laid a cushioned header on a platter for the on rushing Taggart who had the goal at his mercy and Eugene out of the picture

Taggart managed to **** it up letting Boogard get some miracle block in when it was easier to score
    Like i said, before taggart scored he has done sweet **** all for our team. exept make up numbers.

just like Birraz, until he makes a save he's doing sweet FA too.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Because we shouldn't be aiming to have a team full of nice blokes? pv4 has provided countless statistics on how shit Bridges is, how ineffective his passes are, how often he gives it away, examples of him trying backheels or roulettes and losing it. How is "nice bloke, had a chat with him at his bar, really loves Newcastle" helping us on the pitch?

Opinions about football should be about football, not personality.
    Okay find a stat on this:
    The team seems to lift and look more positive when Bridges is on the field. Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by howardyou View Post
    The team seems to lift and look more positive when Bridges is on the field. Just my opinion.
    when was the most recent example of this happening? I'll rewatch it to have a look
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by howardyou View Post
    Really? If by "lifting" you mean they look more lively because they have to be ready to defend more often... sure.