Page 125 of 178 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,500 of 3559

Thread: L-I-V-E-R-P-Double O-L Liverpool FC

This feels almost Jets like.
    Got 2 points gifted today.

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    This feels almost Jets like.
    Got 2 points gifted today.
    Normally I get a little salty at some of the lucky points you guys have gotten this year. Today was great tho, it was delicious watching the highlights package at work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

More than happy to jag those points...bloody spurs got a couple of dodgy pens against us in the last few years....but I’ll be happy if spurs win their next 5 games

Quote Originally Posted by redwah View Post
    .but I’ll be happy if spurs win their next 5 games
    Why would you say such things? I thought this was a friendly place.
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Why would you say such things? I thought this was a friendly place.
    Because it will mean they knock City out of the Champions League and defeat them in the league
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

They can then lose the rest...
    My main hope is a draw or spurs win in the first leg.
    Forces City to play a strong team in a) their UCL 2nd leg b) their league match v Spurs and c) their league match v Man U
    If anybody has the squad to get through that it is them. And if they get through this unscathed, then well done.
    I was legit amazed to see we have only lost 1 league game.

If* they win the title, people gonna look back on that defensive effort by Virgil on Sissoko in the dying minutes as the thing that got them over the line.

he somehow kept up running backwards, blocked the passing lane to Son, put him on his weaker foot and timed the tackle to perfection (he gets that tackle wrong anywhere and its either a goal, a pen or a send off for him).

it was a truly amazing piece of defending.

*oh cmon, who cant see another Gerrard slip moment coming.....poor buggers.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    If* they win the title, people gonna look back on that defensive effort by Virgil on Sissoko in the dying minutes as the thing that got them over the line.

he somehow kept up running backwards, blocked the passing lane to Son, put him on his weaker foot and timed the tackle to perfection (he gets that tackle wrong anywhere and its either a goal, a pen or a send off for him).

it was a truly amazing piece of defending.

*oh cmon, who cant see another Gerrard slip moment coming.....poor buggers.
    One of the defining moments. Nobody questioning the money spent on the bloke now - he's incredible.

Really had a few gifts from keepers this season too - Origi 96th minute winner and this one on the weekend. Mahrez skying the pen is up there too.

Still in the race - excited to see how it all shakes out over the coming month for both Liverpool and City.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

One of the defining moments. Nobody questioning the money spent on the bloke now - he's incredible.

Really had a few gifts from keepers this season too - Origi 96th minute winner and this one on the weekend. Mahrez skying the pen is up there too.

Still in the race - excited to see how it all shakes out over the coming month for both Liverpool and City.
    Ive found out Chelsea were told to buy him for 11mil while he was at Celtic by someone in our club who knew the Scottish league very well and our board dismissed the idea
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

love at first sight

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    Ive found out Chelsea were told to buy him for 11mil while he was at Celtic by someone in our club who knew the Scottish league very well and our board dismissed the idea
    Every big club looked at him at Celtic and said no. Even Liverpool. How can you compare someone's ability when they play in the SPL, guys go from the A league and do well there?

Every big club looked at him at Celtic and said no. Even Liverpool. How can you compare someone's ability when they play in the SPL, guys go from the A league and do well there?
    I trust the opinion of they guy who went told us to buy him
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

love at first sight

Because it will mean they knock City out of the Champions League and defeat them in the league
    Bingo

I'm sure they will go on to win this.

But at the moment they look a bit "long bally" and are trying to force unnecessary passes into the front 3rd. Southampton are doing well to put them off their rhythym.

Liverpool will have enough chances to knock at least 1 in tho.

I'm sure they will go on to win this.

But at the moment they look a bit "long bally" and are trying to force unnecessary passes into the front 3rd. Southampton are doing well to put them off their rhythym.

Liverpool will have enough chances to knock at least 1 in tho.
    Almost as soon as I typed it, they knocked in 3 ok crosses in a row and one went in.

VVD getting lightly booed by the Southampton faithful is pretty good to. Love it.

So they sold Suarez (which was a terrible thing) and got Firmino for 1/2 that price?
    thats a good bit of business. Bobby is their 2nd best player. Feels like when Liverpool were going through their poor patch of fom that he was out injured. Be interesting to know how many games they've lost when hes been out.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Still can't see Liverpool doing this - they have to fight and scrap for every result while City look like they are doing it in second gear. City must lose a game and I can't see it, especially if United roll over to then as I expect.

Scousers will me mightily pissed if they lose one game all season and still don't win the EPL.

Banned
    The tinny last minute wins v Everton and Spuds though have a name on the trophy type of look about things

Liverpool have a big game coming up v Chelsea but don't forget Man City's battle on four fronts is gonna really start to bite hard into them soon

The tinny last minute wins v Everton and Spuds though have a name on the trophy type of look about things

Liverpool have a big game coming up v Chelsea but don't forget Man City's battle on four fronts is gonna really start to bite hard into them soon
    FA cup is done until after the season finishes. So it won't affect them.

They could play their backup side in the UCL and get though to the next round so that won't affect them yet either. It will be interesting to see who they draw for the last tie tho. If they draw Liverpool and there's still only 2 points in the EPL those games will be furious. Either team should be kicking the crap out of each other to gain an advantage back home. Red cards in the UCL if you're going out anyway don't matter. Deal with them in the group stage next year.

FA cup is done until after the season finishes. So it won't affect them.

They could play their backup side in the UCL and get though to the next round so that won't affect them yet either. It will be interesting to see who they draw for the last tie tho. If they draw Liverpool and there's still only 2 points in the EPL those games will be furious. Either team should be kicking the crap out of each other to gain an advantage back home. Red cards in the UCL if you're going out anyway don't matter. Deal with them in the group stage next year.
    Think the want the champions league more than anything so they won’t play back up team, spurs could do them then. They get juve or Ajax next round, the 3 spurs and away to palace and the mancs will decide the premier. They get max points from then and unfortunately Liverpool finish second by a point with a record haul.