Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ALM 22/23 Macarthur v Jets 8/1/12 3pm

Two questions, does the memba still have his banner? and can we ban the gypo from ever commenting on coaches or just ban im completely
    Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    You are easily the worst person on this forum. Srs.

P.S That was an unhappy team out there today, unhappy teams don't win
    Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    You are easily the worst person on this forum. Srs.

Quote Originally Posted by belchardo View Post
    we also seem to be missing sails, a hull, a keel and a poop deck.
    there is plenty of poop
    "It is not that I am afraid to die; its just that I don't want to be there when it happens" - Woody Allen

Quote Originally Posted by My2BobsWorth View Post
    P.S That was an unhappy team out there today, unhappy teams don't win
    Yep agree, There is certainly some inconsistencies in the Boss's approach to team selections.

Some players seem to be able to play poorly week in week out and maintain there spot in the team whilst others put in one shocker and get the ass the following week.

I am not a Papas fan at all and never really understood why people rated him so highly however on this occasion i think the appearance of discontent amongst the squad is not just directed at Papas but also the players seemingly frustrated that the club has not been able to recruit real quality in key areas.

They just look a totally switched off group IMO and the ownership woes and lack of funding is only compounding the issue. If the club can't come up with the means to turn the tide over the next few weeks in the market i fear for just how ugly things might get.

I find it hard to put too much blame on Papas. He just doesn't have the resources at his disposal.
    B2 and Jenkinson both deservedly on the bench after poor games last week - but the replacements are Ingham and Grozos/Timmins and both let him down.
    Where do you go from here, some players still have to take the field.

We are missing O'Neill big time.

The second half was pretty hard watching and left me feeling frustrated. But the first 40 minutes of the game was the most I've enjoyed watching us for at least a few weeks.

Grozos not the answer, Piscopo needs to play closer to Beka, Sotirio no left foot and very poor decision making.

Hoff Elsey Natta McGarry
    O'Neill Thurgate
    Buhagier Reno Sotirio
    Beka

Jenkinson back for Hoff if his off the ball work improves.
    B2 can come off the bench again for half an hour, one of the only outfield players to look good in the second half.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by My2BobsWorth View Post
    Two questions, does the memba still have his banner? and can we ban the gypo from ever commenting on coaches or just ban im completely
    Yeah I have a giant Gary Out banner if you want 🤣🤣