Kotara 1-3 Dudley
    Warners Bay 4-1 Uni

Swansea 3-1
    Suns 5-1
    Azzuri minmi 2 all
    Olympic 1 nil
    Dudley 6-0
    Wbay 5-1

People picking Dudley 6-0 and 5-0 is pretty disrespectful to Kotara. Kotara have been pretty good pretty good this year and to think Dudley will pump everyone is unrealistic. I?m a supporter of Dudley but Kotara will get at least a point

Westlakes vs Suns
    3rds 0-9
    Res 0-2
    1sts 1-2

Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    People picking Dudley 6-0 and 5-0 is pretty disrespectful to Kotara. Kotara have been pretty good pretty good this year and to think Dudley will pump everyone is unrealistic. I?m a supporter of Dudley but Kotara will get at least a point
    Prophetic words

Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    Hacker is playing chess while the rest of us are playing checkers!

Shaping up as an interesting season just after 2 rounds.

Good day for Suns.
    Any other results?

Cardiff v Swansea
    1sts 3-4
    Reserves 1-3
    3rds 4-0

The Swans have bounced back this week with in a back and forth match getting a victory over a valiant Cardiff side.

The Cardiff Cats will have to learn how to be gentle inside the box, getting too excited and tackling prematurely, giving away 2 penalties with 1 converted and 1 missed by the Swans.

The Swans chances this week were greatly enhanced with the newly formed Centre Back extraordinaire, William The ZPL Bad Boy McMaster being ruled out with a grade 3 Heartlidge after getting burnt by the Suns

Hopefully the ZPL Bad Boy can return in time for the inaugural Pride round clash against Azzurri

Quote Originally Posted by WWFC25 View Post
    Hacker is playing chess while the rest of us are playing checkers!

Shaping up as an interesting season just after 2 rounds.
    Did Kotara beat Dudley? I picked a draw so maybe Im not far off the chess board

Firsts 3-1 Kotara
    Res 0-0
    3rds 1-2 Dudley

Banned
    So from results as of late, I?m gathering that Suns and Azzurri are the teams to watch in the competition. Might be a long year for Dudley?

Quote Originally Posted by GaryWand1 View Post
    So from results as of late, I?m gathering that Suns and Azzurri are the teams to watch in the competition. Might be a long year for Dudley?
    How on earth have you come to that conclusion?

Banned
    Good point, suns only just beat westlakes

Good point, suns only just beat westlakes

I was referring more to Azzurri. Beating two newly promoted teams to start the season and now they are suddenly ‘one of the teams to watch’

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonal Marking View Post
    I was referring more to Azzurri. Beating two newly promoted teams to start the season and now they are suddenly ‘one of the teams to watch’
    Pretty ignorant comment from you mate, jog on.

God love the ZPL. Elite tier of Newcastle football. Shaping up to be a cracking season as always. Hope everyone enjoys the Easter break!
    It's football, not s***er!!

Pretty ignorant comment from you mate, jog on.
    One loss and you suggest Dudley the team who have been beating NPL1 teams by 4+ goals might be in for a long year yet im the one who is being ignorant? I think there is a village somewhere missing their idiot!

Azzurri are most definitely going to be hard to beat this year.
    Suns always have a tonne of talent in there first 11, but seem to lack depth compared to other squads.
    As for Dudley, quality side, but for someone to say it?s the best team they have ever fielded is a stretch. Couldn?t even get past a Kotara side who were down on numbers. 5 and 6 nil predictions, people need to wake up.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonal Marking View Post
    One loss and you suggest Dudley the team who have been beating NPL1 teams by 4+ goals might be in for a long year yet im the one who is being ignorant? I think there is a village somewhere missing their idiot!
    Judging from the reply?s, there?s only one idiot. Keep doing you mate, but just leave it in the zl2 thread. Loser

Quote Originally Posted by MurderOnZidanesFloor View Post
    Azzurri are most definitely going to be hard to beat this year.
    Suns always have a tonne of talent in there first 11, but seem to lack depth compared to other squads.
    As for Dudley, quality side, but for someone to say it?s the best team they have ever fielded is a stretch. Couldn?t even get past a Kotara side who were down on numbers. 5 and 6 nil predictions, people need to wake up.
    Dudley had what looked like 5 players that started the week before start yesterday. Not sure where the other half of the team was. Kotara played what was in front of them and deserved the points. Anyone at Dudley tell us where the other half of the team was. Surely not that many injuries already