Page 130 of 160 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,600 of 3186

Thread: SQUAD FOR 2015/16 SEASON - no Griff, no party

Ray Gatt ‏@Gatty54 16s16 seconds ago
    Carney all done and dusted

Ray Gatt ‏@Gatty54 17s17 seconds ago
    Carney back to where it started for him. And Hoole stays at Sydney as well
    James Gardiner ‏@JamesGardiner42 37s37 seconds ago
    BREAKING: David Carney and @NewcastleJetsFC agree to mutual termination @newcastleherald @SMHsport

Quote Originally Posted by BodyNovo View Post
    all today has proven is that it will take years for us to get Australian quality players from other a league squads unless we pay massive overs or they are home grown (sometimes both).

naumoff would be probably first picked in our team and even he doesn't want to come.

if we let carney go for nothing (as if 80k added to next years salary cap means anything especially when we don't even utilise it correctly now) it will be the lowest point for the season imo. Lower then letting murphy go and not making a play at taagz
    We made a plat at Taggart and he said he wasn't coming back. Naumoff would've been promised gametime when they have ACL commitments as well as HAL games.

But yes, we are a rubbish football club who hates it's fans...

That should be on our badge next year.

Newcastle Jets... ours fans are stupid."
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Newcastle Jets... ours fans are stupid."
    Stupid enough to not be a member next year. This club has no guts and will go no where with this attitude. I'll come back when they grow some fvcking balls and stand up for themselves and their fans.

Knowing the Jets they probably gave Carney to Sydney and agreed to pay his wages as well for the rest of the season. I don't care about Carney not being a Jet anymore but I do care about how this club has absolutely no power to retain players or bring them to the club.

Nothings going to change. The memories of the first three seasons are as good as we are going to get.

Welcome to the Abortion.
    Last edited by The Dunster; 02-02-2016 at 05:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    Knowing the Jets they probably gave Carney to Sydney and agreed to pay his wages as well for the rest of the season.
    Don't forget a severance bonus where we give him the rest of the money we have in the cap as well as a 10% stake in the club where we cover losses but he gets a portion of all future sales of other players.

And with Carney gone and no one coming in, we've secured ourselves another wooden spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Roundball Enthusiast View Post
    And with Carney gone and no one coming in, we've secured ourselves another wooden spoon.
    Hearing rumours we are going to follow the scum and sign a Liverpool great.

Welcome John Barnes!

Feel like the spazzy kid you used to deal with in the playground to steal their lunch.
    Last edited by Jetmaster; 02-02-2016 at 05:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Hearing rumours we are going to follow the scum and sign a Liverpool great.

Welcome John Barnes!
    Doesn't Heskey have "unfinished business" here?

jesus

Throw money at Tommy Oar

Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    jesus
    He retired. Would be perfect for us... we need someone who is good on a cross.

Should've at least kept him here. It's an 80k point that needs to be made.

If he wants out, he can wait, unless we get a good deal. No good deal on the table, he stays.... Showing every other player that no one is bigger than the club.

But we're about the bottom line and that 80K is worth more to the bean counters than any sense of self respect.

**** carney. If wants out, he can have out, so long as the club are better off from it. Otherwise, he stays and he can be told to go fishing for next three months.

Quote Originally Posted by GazFish35 View Post
    But we're about the bottom line and that 80K is worth more to the bean counters than any sense of self respect.
    This!

This stinks of the FFA trying to save cash on propping the club up.

No official announcements yet - the more I think about it, the more I think that surely somebody must be coming the other way. We cannot be that weak as to just hand Carney over after the comments of the last few days.

Who is doing the negotiating, is it Eland's rostered Jets day or are the FFA doing it?

Quote Originally Posted by Roundball Enthusiast View Post
    Stupid enough to not be a member next year. FFA doesn't care about Newcastle and will go no where with this attitude. I'll come back when they grow some fvcking balls and FFA stops collecting money from the Hunter region and not spending a cent on Newcastle and their fans.
    Fixed.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

If we pull off a transfer coup and somehow sign Oar, even on a short term deal, this might be okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    If we pull off a transfer coup and somehow sign Oar, even on a short term deal, this might be okay.
    I like your glass half full attitude, when it comes to these Khunts but, come on.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

There has to be something lined up. Surely they cant be that stupid to just let Carney go and not have a replacement lined up

Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    I like your glass half full attitude, when it comes to these Khunts but, come on.
    Glass half full? Come on, that's definitely not me... have you ever read anything I have posted?