Page 27 of 47 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Zone Premier League thread

Quote Originally Posted by XRanger View Post
    Pecker, your making an absolute goose of yourself arguing with a bloke that has no affiliation with our club, no one knows who it is, surely by now after taking hook, line and sinker every year that you would realise people are lining you up. Onlooker is the only one on here that posts our results.
    Take aim at us all you want, Atleast it’s giving someone else a rest ��.
    A goose, that's not real nice.
    Well he seems like he is very much a terrace supporter by his posts and as for taking aim at you, haven't done that for a while terrace have been in ZL1, I'm just firing back at your(or maybe not your) bloke, so I don't really call this an argument.

On being lined up by others, that hasn't been happening and it takes a lot more than that to wind me up, pretty thick skinned as you would know and I can take any criticism as long its genuine and factual, shit I have even admitted being wrong(only once though).
    I like to have fun and the forum for me is fun, from the wannbe superstars, super coaches who have never coached, all the way down to the school teachers who want to correct the grammar of the posters its all a game.....

cheers see you in 2 weeks xranger….

Can anyone else feel the sexual tension in the room?

Maybe we need to see who could go watch a game and be willing to express their forum post in the change rooms after the game. Then we could write about the result from that.

Quote Originally Posted by Passtheballmate View Post
    Maybe we need to see who could go watch a game and be willing to express their forum post in the change rooms after the game. Then we could write about the result from that.

now wouldn't that be fun.....

Can anyone beat the wall that mayfield put up every week?

Are they that good or make teams play terrible??

Quote Originally Posted by Passtheballmate View Post
    I reckon I’d survive giving the score recounts in the winning change room after a game, May be touch and go in the losing change room tho.

Are Barnsley and Suns playing midweek instead of the weekend so they can have the long weekend off. Didn't realise you could nominate if you played on the weekend or not

Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    Are Barnsley and Suns playing midweek instead of the weekend so they can have the long weekend off. Didn't realise you could nominate if you played on the weekend or not
    Believe that's the reason for the midweek game.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogs 1962 View Post
    Believe that's the reason for the midweek game.
    Yes I can confirm you can nominate to the federation for dates before the season starts. It’s not hard as all clubs have the option when the draft draw comes out

Stitch up going to Barnsley at the best of teams. But an 8pm kick off on a school night is rough.
    It's football, not s***er!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lofty View Post
    Stitch up going to Barnsley at the best of teams. But an 8pm kick off on a school night is rough.
    They might think there a chance against the Suns midweek at 8pm. Rough if you want to watch origin

Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    They might think there a chance against the Suns midweek at 8pm. Rough if you want to watch origin
    Definitely affects player availability. Not sure why the club agreed to be honest haha. You’d think Barnsley would be all over the footy but don’t think it would have been thought of way back when the request was made in pre season

Quote Originally Posted by Lofty View Post
    Definitely affects player availability. Not sure why the club agreed to be honest haha. You’d think Barnsley would be all over the footy but don’t think it would have been thought of way back when the request was made in pre season
    I think it could bring Barnsley into the contest

What a grubby thing to do, schedule a football game to start at 8pm when Origin is on, wouldnt expect anything less.

Barnsley, cold night, mid week game, late, it will level the playing field a little but not enough to really make a difference, Suns will win by a 2 or 3 atleast.

Masterstroke

With this weather it will be off for sure So Win Win get to see origin and a long weekend!!

Quote Originally Posted by HonkingDonkey View Post
    What a grubby thing to do, schedule a football game to start at 8pm when Origin is on, wouldnt expect anything less.

Barnsley, cold night, mid week game, late, it will level the playing field a little but not enough to really make a difference, Suns will win by a 2 or 3 atleast.

Quote Originally Posted by oneeye View Post
    Masterstroke

With this weather it will be off for sure So Win Win get to see origin and a long weekend!!
    Sounds good in theory. Until you realise you only have to go back out and try do it another cold rainy night in Barnsley..

Sadly for the Suns it will give their boys another 2 weeks of good grazing. Back end fitness will be key for them to get by!

Mayfield could run away with the minor premiership again.

At this point in time anyone willing to guess the top 4?

Mayfield
    Dudley
    Suns
    Kotara

With Swansea hot on their heals!!!
    Last edited by FlatScreen; 04-06-2019 at 10:27 AM.

What about the favourites for relegation?

You've got it all wrong

Raymond Terrace
    Swansea
    Suns
    Mayfield

Quote Originally Posted by FlatScreen View Post
    At this point in time anyone willing to guess the top 4?
    1. Mayfield
    2. Dudley
    3. Suns
    4. Kotara (realistically this spot has 3 or 4 teams competing for it, Bero, Swansea, Warners Bay)

Quote Originally Posted by Alton
    What about the favourites for relegation?
    Barnsley... they would be red hot favourite for relogation.
    Raymond Terrace are doing there best not to let Barnsley run away with it tho.