Liaoning WhoWin
    V
    Newcastle WhoLose

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Finally the dream match up will occur

Liaoning WhoWin
    V
    Newcastle WhoLose

Nope. It's already been done. See the footer. Grim cracked the joke when we signed Billy Celeski

Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    Grimario has now been outed as a MFKS Multi. Tell me member, how are you enjoying disc golf?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    win every game? who said that? no one here. Expecting to be competitive and having some finals footy in a 6 yr period is a fair expectation. 10 yrs of pathetic excuses is not on anymore.

Could go join fairyland United where constant losing is enjoyable and where there are free pony pals after every game, also called CCM, enjoy.
    And where have I ever said I don't expect us to be competitive? I think Miller has put together a very competitive side, but that doesn't seem enough for some people.

Every games.......even Singapore sixes
    Dare to Zlatan

Originally Posted by Grimario

He won't make that mistake at Newcastle since our team is full of number 2's.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by halo se7en View Post
    And where have I ever said I don't expect us to be competitive? I think Miller has put together a very competitive side, but that doesn't seem enough for some people.
    A competitive side is an excuse for a side that doesn't win.
    A competitive side finishes outside the top 6

Can shove a competitive side you know where.

Top 4 is where it is at.

Time for Millertime to lead us to the ACL as anything less is a failure

Quote Originally Posted by halo se7en View Post
    Totally agree Stopper. But some "fans" on here are expecting us to win every game, without taking into consideration everything else. And apparently taking the view that we both do, we're just burying our heads in the sand, and 'making excuses for the club'
    The people who expect them to win every game aren't looking at it as in "we have to win 27 matches"... They are looking at is as in we should be able to beat every side in the Comp (and by that I don't mean finish the season with nine wins). no side has ever won every game in the a league and most likely it'll never happen. But settling for being mediocre is why we are in this situation which "some "fans"" label as an excuse to settle for mediocre. If we don't break the cycle of it then it will keep being an excuse and we'll never cheer our team in a finals match.

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    all this nonsense just comes down to personality

some of our fans are highly successful people in their own right - complete winners in life, who have a list of achievements as long as their enormous wangs

these fans expect the extraordinary success from the Jets that they experience in all other aspects of their lives (financial, sexual, employment, power, authority)

Quote Originally Posted by boz-monaut View Post
    all this nonsense just comes down to personality

some of our fans are highly successful people in their own right - complete winners in life, who have a list of achievements as long as their enormous wangs

these fans expect the extraordinary success from the Jets that they experience in all other aspects of their lives (financial, sexual, employment, power, authority)
    Guess that's why I've always wanted the Jets to be a bunch of 12 year olds living in their mums basement making poop jokes and laughing at all the hot takes on the Internet all the while being hilariously funny and dashingly handsome.

When did we pass through the looking glass?

Hopefully we take this challenge seriously and play well to get good media coverage for our owner in his own backyard, that may bring the rewards the team needs in terms of future funding especially of a few marquees. I'd be far more worried if we don't put on a good show and get the publicity over there, the sheen might wear off Martin's new investment and he may become more cautious about his ACL dreams and what we are worth. FFA Cup is meaningless against this tour, even if we won the Cup interest would be zero in China and that's where our owner has his primary focus, but some good play to surprise the Chinese football media and win them over could shape our future chances of getting the funding to even begin to get on a level playing field with the Melbourne and Sydney clubs
    Life isn't the same without Con... but it can only improve without Tinks...

Quote Originally Posted by turbojetfireV8 View Post
    Hopefully we take this challenge seriously and play well to get good media coverage for our owner in his own backyard, that may bring the rewards the team needs in terms of future funding especially of a few marquees. I'd be far more worried if we don't put on a good show and get the publicity over there, the sheen might wear off Martin's new investment and he may become more cautious about his ACL dreams and what we are worth. FFA Cup is meaningless against this tour, even if we won the Cup interest would be zero in China and that's where our owner has his primary focus, but some good play to surprise the Chinese football media and win them over could shape our future chances of getting the funding to even begin to get on a level playing field with the Melbourne and Sydney clubs
    And yet I seem to recall Adelaide being the benchmark of the competition not Sydney or Melbourne clubs. Amazing how FFA and media marketing strategies makes so many of us oblivious to the facts [myself included].
    Last edited by The Dunster; 25-08-2016 at 10:29 AM.

Merrick did all the hard work in convincing Rojas to return to the A-League, now he shits in Ernie's helmet and goes to Victory.

Marco is an arsehole*.

* uninformed, internet opinion

Great signing for them, he absolutely tore the league up last time he played.

Victory looking good once again. They lose Finkler and Kosta, pick up Troisi and Rojas. Not a bad trade really!

Their issue is once again going to be their defence
    WE DON'T DO WALKING AWAY !

Quote Originally Posted by leftrightout View Post
    Great signing for them, he absolutely tore the league up last time he played.

Victory looking good once again. They lose Finkler and Kosta, pick up Troisi and Rojas. Not a bad trade really!

Their issue is once again going to be their defence
    17 goals in 71 appearances for Rojas. However, he scored 15 of them in the 2012/2013 season playing for Melbourne Victory. Since that he's struggled with injuries and been punted by every team he's played for. So one good season and piss poor before and after.
    Hopefully they paid a fortune for him.

Troisi though is a great signing for any club.
    Last edited by The Dunster; 25-08-2016 at 03:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    And yet I seem to recall Adelaide being the benchmark of the competition not Sydney or Melbourne clubs. Amazing how FFA and media marketing strategies makes so many of us oblivious to the facts [myself included].
    surely a team that failed in this year's FFA Cup cannot be considered a benchmark can it???... anyways, I mean teams with unlimited wallets, that's what I'd really like to see us compete with...
    Life isn't the same without Con... but it can only improve without Tinks...

Jets sounding out Birmingham Gardens as a home base.....

Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by GazFish35 View Post
    Thoughts?
    I have them, sometimes.

Thoughts?
    Good idea. Although the way the knights are going the Jets might hold all the cards at Hunter Stadium soon enough.

Banned

Thoughts?
    For what???

Training??
    Yoof games??

Because if the plan is to go back to Breakers Stadium then the club needs its head read unless Ledman is planning on building us a proper ground out there