Page 132 of 160 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,640 of 3186

Thread: SQUAD FOR 2015/16 SEASON - no Griff, no party

Quote Originally Posted by turbojetfireV8 View Post
    NBN announced we get $80K in the deal - our own $80K i assume, gee we did well outta this one
    We have been dudded again they should have sat him on the bench for the rest of the season, and Hoole has no chance of playing any more game time with Carney there. It just goes to show what type of pulling power the club has got F--All your honor.

Quote Originally Posted by borat View Post
    Ha that's a nice take on things

Club offers him a lifeline after 18 months in the wilderness, remember there was a time where he was literally mia and no one knew if he had retired.

Plays 12 months of ok football, then strong arms weak as piss Middleby into a mega rich 2 year deal.

Rather than come out the next season fired up to perform and earn the faith we have shown he turns up for pre-season training kgs over weight and gets his manager to line up a move to SFC within the first six weeks of the Comp.

Then advises Andrew Hoole to sign for SFC.......yeah remember that.

Then the following season, rather than earn the top dollar and play out his contract he then tries to pressure the club to an extension by lining up another move to SFC and releasing BS rumours of a Qatar deal.

And it's the club not showing the loyalty hear? That will do me. The only plus in all this is at least his dirty little secret will likely come out to the press in Sydney.
    yep i can also see that point of view, no doubt.
    but if he does his knee tomorrow at training you think the club is going to give him a contract next year to get fit?
    they would brush him as quickly as he brushed them.
    he just got in first.

carney is looking after his best interests. that may not go down well with fans but its the way the world is.

you, me and most of the rest would prob conduct ourselves in a different way. but thats not to say he doesn't have a point.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Quote Originally Posted by turbojetfireV8 View Post
    NBN announced we get $80K in the deal - our own $80K i assume, gee we did well outta this one
    So it gets added to our salary cap next season, but when the FFA are going minimum spend, it doesn't matter how much our salary cap is expanded.

This is close to the worst piece of business the Jets have ever conducted. We have been bent over and arse raped without barely a whimper.
    I get the feeling Miller is not impressed by the lack if support he has received and I think the Sydney FFA boys have got this over the line.
    Both us an the Mariners have been dudded in this window....a sign of the times.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    This is close to the worst piece of business the Jets have ever conducted. We have been bent over and arse raped without barely a whimper.
    I get the feeling Miller is not impressed by the lack if support he has received and I think the Sydney FFA boys have got this over the line.
    the mariners got Garcia how were they dudded

Banned
    Personally I reckon this is ****ing great.

Carney is a lazy **** and I am glad to see the back of him.

To me the Management of the Jets have done themselves a good thing here.

We have rid ourselves of one of our highly paid players and freed up the salary cap noose that Muppet left us with.

Exactly why do we want to go out and sign a couple of Sydney rejects who probably most likely are not wanting to come here anyway??

Millertime now has the next 6 months to work out how to spend the cash and spend it wisely.

For all the doom and gloom here I feel the club got the best deal out of this.

We are not going into the market signing a player to replace Carney right now and paying the bloke overs in a hurried marriage of convenience.

We can head out into the market and be selective as to how we spend the cash and choose wisely with a plan in mind.

It's over to Millertime now not to **** it up and sign the right players

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    the mariners got Garcia how were they dudded
    The Caceres deal.

It's easily the worst piece of business the Jets have ever conducted.

What a worthless bunch of f@#%tards.

They can pay out the balance of my membership for the year. They have definitely freed up an extra available membership for next year.

We have rid ourselves of one of our highly paid players and freed up the salary cap noose that Muppet left us with.

Exactly why do we want to go out and sign a couple of Sydney rejects who probably most likely are not wanting to come here anyway??

Millertime now has the next 6 months to work out how to spend the cash and spend it wisely.

We are not going into the market signing a player to replace Carney right now and paying the bloke overs in a hurried marriage of convenience.

We can head out into the market and be selective as to how we spend the cash and choose wisely with a plan in mind.

With you on this one bud, carney didnt wanna hang around so free up the cap space, blood some young blokes to see if they can handle the big time and move on to next year. This season is a write off in terms of finals football so not too worried bout losing a bloke who didnt want to be here

I can see your point but what piss me off is: Why Jerks don't come out and say from the start...."Thank you David, we not prepared to offer you a contract for next year. U free to go if you wish". No instead they take everybody for a ride (including 9K members) with shit like: We are in control here, u get Carney if we get 2 of your players, then it's Carney or Hoole......all crap talk as usual...... Quite frankly I'm just about done with jerks.....
    Dare to Zlatan

Originally Posted by Grimario

He won't make that mistake at Newcastle since our team is full of number 2's.

How the hell does Sydney fit him under the cap? There must be a bucket load of quality players on almost nothing to fit him and his demands in.

We must be over paying all of our players. If so then we should be a choice destination 😈

Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    He retired. Would be perfect for us... we need someone who is good on a cross.
    Holy sh!t, well played..

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter403 View Post
    How the hell does Sydney fit him under the cap? There must be a bucket load of quality players on almost nothing to fit him and his demands in.

We must be over paying all of our players. If so then we should be a choice destination 
    Possibly signed cheap for a-league season with rest paid through ACL.

Yeah...there is loophole with ACL remember. SFC had Spencer, Salley and Dura playing for them for short periods a while back.

I can't believe I'm writing this but.... No can't do it..... I totally agr..... No simply can not type the word in...... Oh well let's just say that's 1 in 8492.

Fvck Carney, time to give Brennan a crack at the big time

The Caceres deal.
    Gyppos have apparently just signed Hersi, so think they did better than us this window.
    Life isn't the same without Con... but it can only improve without Tinks...

The Caceres deal.
    How was that bad? They exploited a loophole that allowed a transfer to another a-league club & got paid in the process. Something we couldn't do.

Not disagreeing with the sentiment here, but you make it sound like we have $800K to spend rather than $80K. We need funds before we get too carried away with what we can realistically afford

I am glad we didn't get stuck with that overrated kokk Hoole again though (the endless pfaffing on from his Bieber-loving fan club as he runs up and down the line then delivers total shit passes or takes shots as limp as he is, did we really want that back??? does anyone really wonder why he barely rates in Smurfsville?)

The short end of the straw though is in that we only brought in two players when we need at this very moment perhaps four or more, without third party agreements etc we are never gonna have the funds to buy up like some of our rivals, and the depth of their squads make it obvious we'll always struggle to compete - can't see why FFA in its impotent wisdom didn't try to set us up for this, what's the use of being owned by them if they can't give us the kinda lifelines we really need to compete...
    Life isn't the same without Con... but it can only improve without Tinks...

Quote Originally Posted by redwah View Post
    I can't believe I'm writing this but.... No can't do it..... I totally agr..... No simply can not type the word in...... Oh well let's just say that's 1 in 8492.

Disappointed in you Red...