Page 62 of 72 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 1426

Thread: Test Cricket aka real cricket

What a ferocious evening on Fox Sports News after I gave up on the Perth game. Two emotional pressers, Boof resigning from nowhere then the mayhem of the Warners arriving with Candice nearly collapsing in tears.
    And now they say Sutherland is doing a presser in an hour.
    This is more incredible than any movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    What a ferocious evening on Fox Sports News after I gave up on the Perth game. Two emotional pressers, Boof resigning from nowhere then the mayhem of the Warners arriving with Candice nearly collapsing in tears.
    And now they say Sutherland is doing a presser in an hour.
    This is more incredible than any movie.
    Worse thing since Nagasaki. Just kill everyone already.

btw i thought that this might happen some day. I'll accept my death penalty.
    Last edited by hawk; 30-03-2018 at 01:59 AM.

Bureaucrats got what they wanted, some tears. Tell them to stick it up their clackas Smithy

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    Bureaucrats got what they wanted, some tears. Tell them to stick it up their clackas Smithy
    Well he's gone back overseas with his missus for a break. Get a dual nationality son and come back with another country.

geez it was lucky Warner had his kids with him so he didnt have to talk to the media. because im sure he would have been happy to talk otherwise.
    except of course if he just sent the wife and kids out the much vaunted 'side door' at the airport that gets used often.
    add to that Smiths crocodile tears. Although id be teary too if i just cost myself $5-6m over the next 12 months.

frauds, the lot of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Article below also deserves to be in the Hate Thugby League thread.
    Puts the aussie sporting mentality into perspective. A ball got scuffed . Boo fkn hoo.

Whole fkn game's a farce. 20/20 ffs....the game on roids to stimulate interest.
    As a mate correctly pointed out, it's only cheating if you get caught.
    That hands down the pants shiz was dumb as they come. No intent to try to cover it up.
    Zif the other turds (Eng-a-lund n the African Racists) aren't doing it or have done it.
    glass houses etc etc.
    Nobody's pinging India for the sh*t wickets they dish up series after series.
    Shit loads of sand paper rubbing the ground there!

Hope the world cup is scandal free...or we can all go neck ourselves when sport is well and truly dead.

http://www.msn.com/en-au/sport/rugby...age=BBKMUZt|28

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    geez it was lucky Warner had his kids with him so he didnt have to talk to the media. because im sure he would have been happy to talk otherwise.
    except of course if he just sent the wife and kids out the much vaunted 'side door' at the airport that gets used often.
    add to that Smiths crocodile tears. Although id be teary too if i just cost myself $5-6m over the next 12 months.

frauds, the lot of them.
    The ACB are the guilty ones for appointing someone as captain based on his batting average rather than ability to manage / control his players.

They tossed this kid into the captaincy role far too early and when it all fell apart they crucified him rather than accepted they made a mistake. The ACB are a disgrace.

Read up on the "Peter Principle"....people are promoted to their level of incompetence.
    Most managers in the workplace are there cos they are in the "circle", or are good at their current job. Rarely do they have the capability for the next level.

Quote Originally Posted by fozphantom View Post
    Article below also deserves to be in the Hate Thugby League thread.
    Puts the aussie sporting mentality into perspective. A ball got scuffed . Boo fkn hoo.

Whole fkn game's a farce. 20/20 ffs....the game on roids to stimulate interest.
    As a mate correctly pointed out, it's only cheating if you get caught.
    That hands down the pants shiz was dumb as they come. No intent to try to cover it up.
    Zif the other turds (Eng-a-lund n the African Racists) aren't doing it or have done it.
    glass houses etc etc.
    Nobody's pinging India for the sh*t wickets they dish up series after series.
    Shit loads of sand paper rubbing the ground there!

Hope the world cup is scandal free...or we can all go neck ourselves when sport is well and truly dead.

http://www.msn.com/en-au/sport/rugby...age=BBKMUZt|28
    Truth bombs and full perspective right there. Can you be under 30 and actually understand this? grubby league dickhead supporters get thrills out of cheering modern day bully crims. Yep we love assholes.

If I was Smith." Yep we played up a little too much there, so give me a fine and 2 match suspension and i'll see ya after my (painful) holiday in the Bahamas.

Dont give these journos a sookfest. Its not even near warranted. forget this "we're" much better crap.

feelgood apologist retard theory is a social blight.

Channel 7 and Fox score the rights to all cricket from this summer onwards apparently.

gonna be so weird watching cricket without the familiar tones of Richie Benaud, Tony Greig and the lads on the telly.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    Seems like I am WRONG

Great result..can watch test cricket without being hammered about the next series of The Block. Full HD goodness and on one channel.
    Cheaparse sooks on social media dont understand the anti syphoning laws either. They can watch tennis.
    BBL....couldnt give a toss anyway.

Now this is just getting silly...

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-04-2...?section=sport

1 over slogs are where it'll end up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

More puss sports. Can no longer call it sport, its d grade entertainment and should be at the pretentious tv award nights.

Fox will add this to their already farcical "who cares sports" channels for next to nothing and pretend that people are watching.

Great result..can watch test cricket without being hammered about the next series of The Block. Full HD goodness and on one channel.
    Cheaparse sooks on social media dont understand the anti syphoning laws either. They can watch tennis.
    BBL....couldnt give a toss anyway.
    Wrong there. You watched the Aus Open (tennis) any time in the last 5-10 years? Prepare to be hammered even more about absolute garbage shows that are the BIGGEST TV EVENT OF THIS YEAR. Seven have been pumping those cross promotions longer and harder than nine.

Commentary could actually be an upgrade if they find some decent speakers who are knowledgeable instead of the class of 99 Australian cricket team sitting round the barbie telling old tales.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Wrong there. You watched the Aus Open (tennis) any time in the last 5-10 years? Prepare to be hammered even more about absolute garbage shows that are the BIGGEST TV EVENT OF THIS YEAR. Seven have been pumping those cross promotions longer and harder than nine.
    I thinks hes talking about foxtel there.

Regardless, they gotta put Speedy on the test matches bloke will tap so much about ALL THE THIRD UMPIRE TECH

I thinks hes talking about foxtel there.

Regardless, they gotta put Speedy on the test matches bloke will tap so much about ALL THE THIRD UMPIRE TECH
    I was talking Fuxtel.

Speedy and the "Maccas DRS"!!!

anyone who doesnt appreciate Kohli as the best batsman in the world doesnt know what they are talking about.
    Seems like I am WRONG

Banned
    anyone who doesnt appreciate Kohli as the best batsman in the world doesnt know what they are talking about.
    He a damn fine batsmen that is no dispute but he is no 2 in the world

No 1 is playing grade cricket in Sydney at the moment

No 1 is playing grade cricket in Sydney at the moment
    Well he cant be that good if hes only playing grade cricket.