Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 A-League Finals Series - General & Match Discussion

is it true general public tix dont go on sale til tuesday 12pm? i was told it was monday 9am?
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

From club email last week.

On-sale dates:

Member pre-sale (same seat only): 10am Monday 16 April - 9am Friday 20 April
    Member pre-sale (Ticketmaster): 10am Monday 16 April - 8am Tuesday 24 April
    Football Family pre-sale (Ticketmaster): 9am Tuesday 24 April - 11am Tuesday 24 April
    Public on-sale (Ticketmaster): 12pm Tuesday 24 April

So members same seat is over but we can still buy additional seats - this is why 12000 are sold with 9000 members.
    Football family tomorrow morning, public from midday tomorrow.

The hassle of getting finals tix when not a member in 2008 was the sole reason for becoming one for me.
    Last edited by Jetmaster; 23-04-2018 at 09:18 AM.

Anyone heard an update on Brattan?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    From club email last week.

So members same seat is over but we can still buy additional seats - this is why 12000 are sold with 9000 members.
    Football family tomorrow morning, public from midday tomorrow.

The hassle of getting finals tix when not a member in 2008 was the sole reason for becoming one for me.
    cheers JM.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    If this was a regular season game, I reckon we’d lose.
    The semi final factor will mean everyone is putting in and a hard working team are more likely to jag a win than the over confident city team.
    Can we print off some scorecards and hold up a number every time Arzani or fornaroli take a dive?

Brilliant Idea
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

love at first sight

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    [/B]

Brilliant Idea
    The "Dive Ticker"
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

It wouldn't work with Bruno but any sort of mind games, coupled with intense sledging from George could crack Arzani.

He is a young kid who, like Hoole previously, expects the world to roll over for him at the moment.

I only said this to my young bloke the other week leading into the last home game against them we should have a Arzani and Rollaroli dive count like the Wankerers goal count you see at there games.

Judging by the crowds at the two elimination finals, FFA should be praying for a Sydney v Jets GF. We are the only cunce who will fill a stadium!

If it ends up City v Tards, the only sound you hear will be the seagulls squawking.

Smurfs v City will much the same.

So who do people have winning tonight? I think Sydney will win, but pulling for Victory for one night just so we can have a home grand final.

Victory really need to just go all out attack and just go at em with everything they got from the jump, and try and snag some early goals.
    Last edited by Mark325; 28-04-2018 at 01:49 PM.

Good things about Sydney winning is we get definite ACL spot and chance to beat them at home in front of FFA faithful.

Good things about MV winning is home final and better chance of winning.

Downer is that the knuckle draggers play at home on Friday night who knows what we would get served up with? It's in good nick but would have spray paint all over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark325 View Post
    So who do people have winning tonight? I think Sydney will win, but pulling for Victory for one night just so we can have a home grand final.

Victory really need to just go all out attack and just go at em with everything they got from the jump, and try and snag some early goals.
    Definitely MV. I want a home GF, we seem unbeatable when the fans are in the mood like last night & the Sydney game. I don’t like our chances down there.

I reckon we could win V Sydney down there. Less pressure. Everyone thinks Sydney will win. We are pretty good as underdogs.
    Not so sure against Victory. Home grand final would be amazing, but I don’t like the idea of playing MV. I feel like Thomas will have a blinder. Berisha will score and the match will be abandoned due to commentators wetting themselves that their villain turned hero berisha was born to score along with Muscat’s constant spitting.

Hoping Victory can pull off an upset - a home GF would be absolutely huge!

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    I reckon we could win V Sydney down there. Less pressure. Everyone thinks Sydney will win. We are pretty good as underdogs.
    Not so sure against Victory. Home grand final would be amazing, but I don’t like the idea of playing MV. I feel like Thomas will have a blinder. Berisha will score and the match will be abandoned due to commentators wetting themselves that their villain turned hero berisha was born to score along with Muscat’s constant spitting.
    Yeah I don’t doubt that we could give it to Sydney and pull off a win against em.

I just feel like the home grand final would be good for us, and even with us possibly being favourites against Victory I still see us pulling through with a win in that fixture

i think sydney will do this at a trot. 3-0.

they'll dedicate each goal to all their fans: geoff, albert and bruce.

williams looking like he's gone. pitch claims a victim before kick-off.

clearly unsafe, must play the match in newcastle even if sydney win.

Pleeze....if we have a home final, kill the ground announcer. That was painful last night. I don't need to be told constantly to "give it up" for "your Newcastle Jets"....or be told to stand up when I don't want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    Pleeze....if we have a home final, kill the ground announcer. That was painful last night. I don't need to be told constantly to "give it up" for "your Newcastle Jets"....or be told to stand up when I don't want to.
    And I sure us **** don’t want to hear music playing when the opposition score. WTF was that all about??

**** off Sydney. Just like City going ahead last night after doing nothing. OG as well.