Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Miller - He's Out (pg 25)

And all those blasting Lawrie about posting on Twitter. Ffs we have a CEO who is accessible by anyone who has an email address and cane make up a 6 digit password. We're bitching that he's telling us his side and I bet he'd be getting slammed if he said nothing too.

Damned if he does, Damned if he doesn't
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    And all those blasting Lawrie about posting on Twitter. Ffs we have a CEO who is accessible by anyone who has an email address and cane make up a 6 digit password. We're bitching that he's telling us his side and I bet he'd be getting slammed if he said nothing too.

Ive been pretty impressed by his attempts to personally talk to people.

it's good he's saying something, because the whole thing is absolutely, shockingly bad PR and terrible form

Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    it's good he's saying something, because the whole thing is absolutely, shockingly bad PR and terrible form
    Yep - we've seen your tweets too
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

fair dos to him though, not many blokes would

Absolutely - esp with the roasting you had been dealing out in the last 2 days haha
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

tell big loz i'll buy him a beer even if he is a hun and a gypo*

*beer conditional on griff becoming coach and eternal president

I'd rather he just keep quiet than feed us bullshit.

The gypo has absolutely zero credibility. When Miller was sacked he said it had nothing to do with him, it was a management decision (I always thought CEO was pretty high up in management but live and learn). The very next day he changed his tune and said he was part of the decision. No doubt because the owners told him to man up and stop being a gypo.

His twitter posts are puerile and self-serving. He'll be posting shaving cut photos next a la Kevin Rudd.

Dead man walking. Good riddance when it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by skullboy View Post
    I'd rather he just keep quiet than feed us bullshit.

The gypo has absolutely zero credibility. When Miller was sacked he said it had nothing to do with him, it was a management decision (I always thought CEO was pretty high up in management but live and learn). The very next day he changed his tune and said he was part of the decision. No doubt because the owners told him to man up and stop being a gypo.

His twitter posts are puerile and self-serving. He'll be posting shaving cut photos next a la Kevin Rudd.

Dead man walking. Good riddance when it happens.
    Where did he say he was part of the decision? Only thing I saw/heard the next day was that he accepts the club decision. Big difference.

Mckinna needs to get his ass off Twitter and just run the jets, if he has so much free time this close to the season start without a reasonable coaching staff then he probably needs to ask around the office if there's anything he can help out with.

On the Miller Matter I don't give a crap who's fault it is, Mckinna's job is to run a business. Millers job WAS to win football games. Trani's job WAS to assist Miller. We were winning games and making money, the only rat who wasn't doing his job was Trani. I don't care if Miller is throwing his own faeces around the locker room every week. If he wins games, he stays. Same goes for Gypo Mckinna, if he runs the business well and we make money i don't care if he hides Hutcho in his closet for a mid-week Rogering and yells at old ladies out the window of his office.

Also, the facebook comments section is amazeballs. You guys are nice and all that but some of those people are a special breed of crazy and i think i found my new hobby.
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

I met a fellow jets fan yesterday, he'd just bumped into a club official at a junior presentation. On the way to their cars they both spotted a $50 note lying on the ground. The jets club official picked it up and gave it to the fan.

The fan complained the serial number didn't have a 6 in it, and took to social media to complain.

**** we are a pack of whining mother ****ers.

We get the club we deserve tbh.

The Facebook posters are just serial pests who whinge in every group that are a member of.
    Kudos to Griff who was actively telling people to wake up to themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Mckinna needs to get his ass off Twitter and just run the jets, if he has so much free time this close to the season start without a reasonable coaching staff then he probably needs to ask around the office if there's anything he can help out with.

On the Miller Matter I don't give a crap who's fault it is, Mckinna's job is to run a business. Millers job WAS to win football games. Trani's job WAS to assist Miller. We were winning games and making money, the only rat who wasn't doing his job was Trani. I don't care if Miller is throwing his own faeces around the locker room every week. If he wins games, he stays. Same goes for Gypo Mckinna, if he runs the business well and we make money i don't care if he hides Hutcho in his closet for a mid-week Rogering and yells at old ladies out the window of his office.

Also, the facebook comments section is amazeballs. You guys are nice and all that but some of those people are a special breed of crazy and i think i found my new hobby.

Summed up nicely

Even after Scott had said to give the boys a rest, Trani called for a training session after 30+ hours of travel Huludao.

They arrived at the hotel and were only given 3 hours of rest before having a session, and this is the day before the first match v Liaoning. Kokko gets injured in that game...

If the head coach says not to have a training session, you dont have a training session.

Second game vs Eastern, team sheet not filled out by Luc properly, results in Cowburn having to go off, opposition score. Whether or not this was done on purpose or by accident, filling out the team sheet properly is a non negotiable.

From day 1 he came in to undermine Miller and try and get the head coaching role. The ledman group are idiots for the first decision they made, all the work of pre-season is pretty much thrown out the window.

It's done and it is apparent Miller was not blameless. Two hardheads called Lee's bluff and lost.

We move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    It's done and it is apparent Miller was not blameless. Two hardheads called Lee's bluff and lost.

We move on.
    Who recruited Trani ? Because they should get the chop as well.

Overall though the club continues to be the joke of the competition and before the season has started we once again have yet another seaon of excuses / rebuilding... and so on.

Club should change it's name to DNR so we can all get some peace.
    Last edited by The Dunster; 12-09-2016 at 09:22 AM.

parksey and gallaway's stillborn child la bazzle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GazFish35 View Post
    I met a fellow jets fan yesterday, he'd just bumped into a club official at a junior presentation. On the way to their cars they both spotted a $50 note lying on the ground. The jets club official picked it up and gave it to the fan.

The fan complained the serial number didn't have a 6 in it, and took to social media to complain.

**** we are a pack of whining mother ****ers.

We get the club we deserve tbh.
    Probably should have tried to find the owner rather then taking it straight away. That could have been money to feed someone's children.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post

Overall though the club continues to be the joke of the competition and before the season has started we once again have yet another seaon of excuses / rebuilding... and so on.

I thought it was an FFA appointment

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post

We move on.
    No one should move on. We have new owners and we just got a window seat as to poor decision making on the fly. And a lame duck CEO to boot.

It wasn't two hard heads calling Lee's bluff. They backed one over the other until the next day when they realised what a f*ck up they made.

Anyone thinking of becoming a member should look at this as a sign of what being involved with this club in 2016/2017 is going to be like.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post

You can blame Miller for for appointing Trani imo. Read the club statement when it occurred, Miller talks about him being the standout candidate throughout the recruitment process.