Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 HIT Northern League One

Quote Originally Posted by Retro Jet View Post
    1st 0-11
    That's an unbelievable score line

Similar to BelSwans destroying South Cardiff yesterday. Southy seems to have kept with a dud coach that didn't do much the year before with them and are now paying a heavy price

Cookers rolling along nicely, noticed Kahibah have not yet won a game, Andre doing well at Belswans, good move for him

Southy coach gone

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    First grade result
    Swansea Belmont 1 Cooks Hill United 2

Quote Originally Posted by boz-monaut View Post
    First grade result
    Swansea Belmont 1 Cooks Hill United 2
    1st 1-2 (1-0)
    Res 0-1 (0-0?)
    18s 3-4 (3-1)

Yday
    16s 1 all
    15s 2-1
    14s 0-1
    13s 3-2

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter403 View Post
    Southy coach gone
    After his performance last season and the mass player exodus because he was staying on they should have moved him on at the end of last season.

Have the named a replacement yet? How did they go today?

Quote Originally Posted by Goatscheese View Post
    After his performance last season and the mass player exodus because he was staying on they should have moved him on at the end of last season.

Have the named a replacement yet? How did they go today?

I hear they are looking around at present as a few club members are away, heard they are scooping NPL reserve coaches plus assistant coaches to first grade?

Apparently have approached bails at Edgeworth

Who else is out there?

Quote Originally Posted by Retro Jet View Post
    1st 1-2 (1-0)
    Res 0-1 (0-0?)
    18s 3-4 (3-1)

Yday
    16s 1 all
    15s 2-1
    14s 0-1
    13s 3-2
    Res HT was 0-1
    18s HT was 2-1

Quote Originally Posted by GashArmy View Post
    I hear they are looking around at present as a few club members are away, heard they are scooping NPL reserve coaches plus assistant coaches to first grade?

Apparently have approached bails at Edgeworth

Who else is out there?
    Probably rehash someone with a history somewhere else. Could be brave and try a newby...
    "It is not that I am afraid to die; its just that I don't want to be there when it happens" - Woody Allen

Probably rehash someone with a history somewhere else. Could be brave and try a newby...
    May as well give somebody a go. Nothing to lose, no relegation to worry about.
    That being said, they’ve tried the Dennis faj experiment, they gave Greg Asquith a shot after some promising years in youth. It’s never really worked out.
    Imo, somebody with experience playing for the club or against the club over the years is needed to get back their mojo. Never really had a range of top range players, always made up for it with effort and fight. Rarely had an easy game v Southy. Seems that’s a scarce commodity these days.

Which Baillie brother is infamous for his expletive use?

100% agree with you, too many clubs use the recycled coaches from somewhere else, maybe Slade from singleton?

Otherwise look at reserve grade coaches from the same comp who’ve done well? Kahibah reserves have done well? NL?

Otherwise go with a NPL assistant coach who must be wanting a crack somewhere themselves?

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    May as well give somebody a go. Nothing to lose, no relegation to worry about.
    That being said, they’ve tried the Dennis faj experiment, they gave Greg Asquith a shot after some promising years in youth. It’s never really worked out.
    Imo, somebody with experience playing for the club or against the club over the years is needed to get back their mojo. Never really had a range of top range players, always made up for it with effort and fight. Rarely had an easy game v Southy. Seems that’s a scarce commodity these days.

Which Baillie brother is infamous for his expletive use?
    At least Faj got them into the finals for the first time since they were relegated.

Will be difficult find a coach this late, if they had done it end of last season would be more coaches available most would generally be happy where there are at least for the rest the year.

D-Mac on his way back to Awaba to replace Piggo, you heard it hear first.

Also heard on the grapevine that NNSW will be enforcing a stricter facility criteria next season, I hope they enforce it as strongly as they have with several clubs not fielding all required Youth Teams...

Quote Originally Posted by The Postman View Post

Also heard on the grapevine that NNSW will be enforcing a stricter facility criteria next season, I hope they enforce it as strongly as they have with several clubs not fielding all required Youth Teams...
    I sincerely hope not. D-Mac has done nothing but drag his bunch of merry men from club to club achieving nothing. Time this bloke rode off into the sunset.

There is surely no way that stags will take back D-Mac. Their whole rebuilding process last season was to recover from the horror show that D-Mac had when he was in charge of stags. I guess they are back to those ways though this season.

[QUOTE=The Postman;246852]D-Mac on his way back to Awaba to replace Piggo, you heard it hear first.

Also heard on the grapevine that NNSW will be enforcing a stricter facility criteria next season, I hope they enforce it as strongly as they have with several clubs not fielding all required

Where are you drumming this shit up from ? As in your first quote

For them to go back to the bottom like they were when he left?

[QUOTE=GO AWAY;246888]

Also heard on the grapevine that NNSW will be enforcing a stricter facility criteria next season, I hope they enforce it as strongly as they have with several clubs not fielding all required

Where are you drumming this shit up from ? As in your first quote
    I have heard Scott Bails will be returning? Thoughts on this?

[QUOTE=GashArmy;246898]
    Quote Originally Posted by GO AWAY View Post

Oh please ..... and covid 19 is man made

[QUOTE=GashArmy;246898]
    Quote Originally Posted by GO AWAY View Post

When was he at Southy?