Page 38 of 52 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Premier Club SAP

Quote Originally Posted by JustHearThings View Post
    Never said what he did was right but apparently if anyone is to talk positively about him is instantly his mate and not because the things said are true.
    Try not to let everyone know that we have a lockdown breaching get together this weekend to plot out even further undermining of the Magic JDL system.

All opinions expressed here are my own.

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -Benjamin Franklin

Yeah I forgot about that.

If players are willing to follow him to another club maybe that speaks volumes about him? But then again I'm his best mate so can't be taken seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Unhappygreek View Post
    Well the club told everyone weeks ago before this coach and TD were even announced that all players were being kept.So yes would of stayed as we didnÂ’t know anything different.
    My question was, if the TD appointment fell through, and stayed at magic (from what I’ve read) and Olympic said hey mr unhappy Greek little Johnny has his spot back, sorry about all that, he can be a mighty Olympic warrior again and progress through to NPL youth team if Johnny is happy to.
    Would you stay?

Regardless, my opinion this shit should not be happening in a SAP space they are kids for **** sake , the poor buggers are getting dragged from pillar to post because the parents make the rules in this program . it should be about fun and development for that club and now half those kids will have to find new friends etc. as a 11 year old that's daunting especially when they have probably been at the club since 5 year old.

anyway back to the senior threads for me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegon View Post
    Completely inaccurate.

I’ve got nothing but respect for the coach leaving Magic. He’s been excellent in his demeanour and attitude towards kids from both teams.

I’ve never met the TD, but parents I know who had him as a TD at Newcastle SAP have only spoken positively about him. Not a big fan of confrontation apparently but excellent with the kids.
    I love how this guy thinks he’s so informed about everything that goes on at other clubs when actually he has no idea.
    Reading some of your comments and laughing to myself I had to reply to the thread. There’s a thing at most clubs you might have heard of and it’s called a committee, they are the ones that released the pair you guys are speaking of and also a parent and his child. How do I know this you might ask? I know a few committee members and people that were at the meeting.
    Let’s just say you know when you are in a job and doing a crap job and your employer asks you to leave or they will sack you? Well same principle here. The TD left because he was told he wasn’t required for next season along with a coach and a player/ parent that the club was inundated with complaints about from other parents and also other clubs who put in complaints to NNSW.
    Now you can spin it anyway you like but don’t let the truth get in the way of a good story.
    Now reading some of these comments it seems to me the reason the coach has stayed on to finish could be for his son or judging by the comments if true he stayed to poach the squad with his mate the TD.
    I guess when you are a TD of a club and all the coaches dislike you then of course someone that’s not at the club like Aegon knows the truth. That was a joke by the way.
    You seem to be very well informed at several clubs but you aren’t too informed about this one I’ll tell you that much.
    Last edited by Yaa Yaa; 25-08-2021 at 09:18 AM.

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -Benjamin Franklin

Now im confused
    surly YEW YEW & YAA YAA are affiliated in some way...
    feels like im watching me myself & irene , classic split personality

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    What happened to the 2021 Youth thread? locked?
    I’m guessing Olympic officials started getting worried that the club had been caught out breaching lockdown rules by playing a player with a false exemption letter. This club is an absolute joke. Need to be punished for it and the team associated to it. It’s a form of cheating.

I seem to like YAA YAA (hank) better at the moment , he seems to know something interesting so please kiss and tell .

7 kids have chosen to leave Magic from this years 11's group.

Of those 7 in 2022:
    2 are going to Olympic 12's
    1 is going to Jaffa's 12's
    1 is going to Olympic 11's
    1 is "probably" going to Olympic 12's
    2 unknown.

Olympic in 2022
    1 minimum will play 13's NPL (elsewhere)
    1 going to another JDL 12's team
    1 player staying in 11's
    1-2 players released

For perspective
    Jaffa's
    1 was released
    1 was offered to stay another year in 11's but has left to join Magic 12's in 2022
    1 chose to leave
    1 will play 13's NPL (elsewhere)

Edgeworth
    6 have been asked to retrial

Players being released, leaving of their own accord, asked to retrial, quitting football, etc will happen at every club, every year.

The only thing that concerns me in any way is clubs or players confirming retention and undertaking a late u-turn. If this happens it makes it difficult to find a new club/player and results in bad feelings for everyone involved.

Banned

Of those 7 in 2022:
    2 unknown.

Olympic in 2022
    1 player staying in 11's
    1-2 players released

For perspective
    Jaffa's
    1 was released
    1 was offered to stay another year in 11's but has left to join Magic 12's in 2022
    1 chose to leave

Edgeworth

Players being released, leaving of their own accord, asked to retrial, quitting football, etc will happen at every club, every year.

The only thing that concerns me in any way is clubs or players confirming retention and undertaking a late u-turn. If this happens it makes it difficult to find a new club/player and results in bad feelings for everyone involved.
    Oh look out I think someone’s cage has been rattled. Is this some kind of flex now?

It’s concerning that I answered your false claims in regards to the coaches and TDs and your reply was what every kid over there is up to. Why anyone would want to know so much about what is going on at every club in under 11s is kind creepy if you ask me. If this was for NPL or EPL ok but under 11s? Take a look in the mirror.

But thanks for the SAP update Karen.
    Last edited by Yaa Yaa; 25-08-2021 at 02:03 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cobra23 View Post
    I seem to like YAA YAA (hank) better at the moment , he seems to know something interesting so please kiss and tell .
    Haha thanks Cobra Kia, I just don’t like when people post rumours and lies. And old mate Karen here is starting to get annoying, no one gives a shit about what every individual is doing in under10s or 11s, concentrate on your own club/team and don’t worry what’s happening at another club. He sounds so obsessed with what Magic are up to.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaa Yaa View Post
    Oh look out I think someone’s cage has been rattled. Is this some kind of flex now?

It’s concerning that I answered your false claims in regards to the coaches and TDs and your reply was what every kid over there is up to. Why anyone would want to know so much about what is going on at every club in under 11s is kind creepy if you ask me. If this was for NPL or EPL ok but under 11s? Take a look in the mirror.

But thanks for the SAP update Karen.

I think you’re being unkind to Aegon aka Karen, he has feelings and still trying to flex🤣. Maybe post on the JDL FB page too some
    Creepy over the top shit there…

Hate to imagine these people come NPL time 🤦

From what I’m told the TD got sacked/asked to leave so was never staying.

Heard about this page and thought I’d expose that fraud of a club that is Olympic. Cut my son and his mates to make way for a large group of magic kids just to keep their new TD happy that I heard was sacked from magic and ex magic coach also sacked. What happened to developing kids in this space? Seems like Olympic are more worried about winning in this space rather then developing kids. What a joke!
    That's all Olympic seem to care about is winning not about development.

At least you know there are a whole lot of spots open at Magic now

Thanks for your support 🙏 my son is pretty upset we have started looking around but it’s tough with covid not being able to trial ,the worst thing is we were all told by the club weeks ago that all players were being kept for next season.
    That's pretty shit, I'd be contacting Magic TD and DoF and speaking to them

Rumour has it the TD and this new coach are result driven !
    Does anyone know why they were sacked from their last club ?
    Apparently one of the Magic JDL coaches didn't like him so he worked with the committee to have him removed

Quote Originally Posted by sapdad View Post
    My sons mate didnt make his clubs 13 NPL squad for next year,so has been filling in expressions of interest.He asked his club about trilaing with other clubs for next year and his current club has prevented him from doing so because they may have a spot come up if other kids dont take up the offer.
    Training during season or going to trails? There is a difference and if the latter it is disappointing for a club to say that, I'd just go, they have already told him they don't want him

Quote Originally Posted by JustHearThings View Post
    Never said what he did was right but apparently if anyone is to talk positively about him is instantly his mate and not because the things said are true.
    I'm wondering why someone would voluntary leave half way through the season. The coach I am guessing is still there till the end of the season and is happy to move with the JDL TD (are we allowed to use names here?) but the TD leaving half way through the season on his own choice? Earlier in this thread it was said that one of the JDL coaches worked with his committee mates to get him kicked out

Of those 7 in 2022:
    2 unknown.

Olympic in 2022
    1 player staying in 11's
    1-2 players released

For perspective
    Jaffa's
    1 was released
    1 chose to leave

Edgeworth

I read that in Gladys’ voice

Quote Originally Posted by Goatscheese View Post
    I'm wondering why someone would voluntary leave half way through the season. The coach I am guessing is still there till the end of the season and is happy to move with the JDL TD (are we allowed to use names here?) but the TD leaving half way through the season on his own choice? Earlier in this thread it was said that one of the JDL coaches worked with his committee mates to get him kicked out
    The irony is, from my experience, is that the coach that is staying not a coach id want a kid with as he has a vile culture in that team. Some outright grubs.

The coach who is leaving seemed ok and his teamed play a decent brand of football. Not saying that all teams are play fair nice boys but this is an exception. Now that is from watching all SAP teams kids play over several years. I do not know any coach personally.