Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: HAL 12/13 Rd 2 - Sydney FC vs Newcastle Jets @ Allianz - 13/10/12 k/off 530pm AEDST

Quote Originally Posted by Karki View Post
    still doesn't change the fact that he did, and usually does, lineup his wall hideously poorly.
    OK

Two things:
    1. We won so who cares who said what. Bozza did disagree with the man of the match award. I think he's pretty fair.
    2. Commentators at the Roar game had matching orange ties on also. Maybe it's a Fox uniform thing rather than a Sydney thing

Oh can I make it 3 things?
    3. Deans out. .

Bosnich is a disgrace!! He was making me so angry at ht. He shouldn't be allowed to commentate/host a Sydney game!!

No improvement in the highlights show tonight...no discussion at all about the Jets performance, but over a minute about fapcam......

Come on WWS !!!!

its a travesty that goodwin didnt get the 3 points..
    clearly best on ground...
    del piero gets 3 points for a free kick and a few stepovers... i dont get it

Goodwin was definitely the best for us on the night, a potential superstar of the future. I think he should have got the points. Del Piero was amazing though. He is a class above anything we have ever seen in this league and without him i would put my house on Sydney for the spoon. They will still struggle with him.

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    Yeah I was just about to address that. Everyone keeps harping on about how much the pundits are raving about ADP, well there's a good reason for that and that is: he's magic. Goodwin was possibly the best on ground but Del Piero was fantastic as well.

Adelaide and Western Sydney for a win will really have me laughing . Shitney and Tards Bottom. The most money for no benifit. Can't buy a spot if you have players with no heart.
    Go Jets over the Gypos this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    No improvement in the highlights show tonight...no discussion at all about the Jets performance, but over a minute about fapcam......

Come on WWS !!!!
    Meh would be more worried about SBS trying to claim that his was the biggest F3 derby of all time in their wrap up of the game.

agreed with Pete & parksey - adp really is amazing. Goodwin was best on field, but in general play there's good reason why people are fapping over adp.

although, I don't necessarily agree he's better than anything we've seen. maybe for his reputation it's arguable, but there are players over the years I've been equally as impressed with. Flores, griff, Hernandez, culina, maybe a few others have absolutely made this league their bitch just as adp is doing.
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    there are players over the years I've been equally as impressed with. Flores, griff, Hernandez, culina, maybe a few others have absolutely made this league their bitch just as adp is doing.
    Yep true, but probably not as much in their first couple of games. Took a while to get going, griff especially

tiago > adp

Banned
    After watching the game when I got home have to agree with the bias in the commentary/coverage. Slater was his usual self but Bozza was really shitting me off. Kept claiming Sydney were on top despite Rudan trying to say Newy were all over them like a rash. Respect for Rudan he actually called it as he seen it. Bozza's harping on about how dangerous Sydney looked in the first half can someone enlighten me as to when??

All I seen was ADP blaze a shot well over the bar from outside the box after a couple of step overs. The ADP Fapfest Free Kick which was taken forward 5 yards closer than it should have been and wasn't even a free kick. The only other moment of concern for Newy's defence was the self inflicted fumble of a cross from BK but Jobe was the coolest man in the stadium and dealt with the danger with ease. What the **** else did they offer?? We on the other hand had 2 in the net Goody smashed the post. Goody blazed wide after a delightful turn and Grifflet after skipping past his brother picked out Ivan when it would have been a goal either side of him. FFS we could have 4-5 goals in the first half if we had taken our chances and Sydney should have been thanking their lucky stars that they were only 2-1 down at HT because the scoreline didn't do justice to the superiority we had at HT.

Bozza is becoming more and more of a pest. Slater IMHO has been shit and biased for years and I am still baffled as to how he has a job as a pundit

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    the game topped the pay tv ratings with an average audience of 156,000

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    in normal play and not near goal it never really fusses me, but adp's freekick seems to be taken about 5metres closer to goal than the 'foul' actually happened. at least, however many metres the dark green strip is.

btw listening to harper commentating (which i rarely do) he basically slays bk's positioning before & after the goal.
    first time i saw the game was a replay, already knowing del piero scored an equaliser from a fk. when that foul was made, i thought "this mustn't be it" because it was too far out and wide.

hard to tell on the angle, but i reckon he's also 1-2 m more central, as well as obviously being 5 m closer to goal.

cheat.

p.s. torago

p.p.s. fix :ffs:
    we will loose

Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    first time i saw the game was a replay, already knowing del piero scored an equaliser from a fk. when that foul was made, i thought "this mustn't be it" because it was too far out and wide.

hard to tell on the angle, but i reckon he's also 1-2 m more central, as well as obviously being 5 m closer to goal.

cheat.

p.s. torago

p.p.s. fix :ffs:
    :meagree:

as i've said a few times, the failure of the ref to do his job correctly has turned a whip-in freekick spot into a goal-scoring opportunity. if you look at zadkid's freekick in the second half, he's in the middle of the dark green and there is noticeably a lot more time for necevski to read where the ball is going and save it. granted, necevski actually positioned himself somewhere we he COULD save it, unlike bk.

it's been mentioned to me that bk barely looks like he fully stretches his arms, and might even retract his arms, just to allow the goal to happen. as if the moment was fixed. i dunno if i'd go that far, but it seemed like the forces at be basically set this non-foul up to provide that moment so the fap-fest could go hard. similar to sydney fouling la galaxy on the edge of the box back in the day when becks bent it.
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by boz-monaut View Post
    the game topped the pay tv ratings with an average audience of 156,000
    This, and remember that Bozza and co have to make sure people don't switch off. It's a commentators job (in all sports) to keep it interesting so viewers don't give up. They have to keep saying 'oh Sydney are right in this etc etc'.

We won the game, who gives a shit what they say.

I don't think enough lulz have been had for Fabio getting his boot stuck on the net after cracking the shits when Goodwin scored. It was right in front of the away bay, on tv they cut away and he was still stuck.
    Anyone else see this and was there much pointing and laughing?

i saw, i laughed, i pointed.

i also got a little chuckle when the players were being announced and #3 fabio had ali abbas's picture, and #22 ali abbas had fabio's picture.
    OK

http://www.theroar.com.au/2012/10/16...ing-mentality/

one of the more laughable sydney-centric pieces of bullshit i've seen in the past few days