Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4149505152 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1032

Thread: 2021 Premier Club SAP

Quote Originally Posted by The Berlin Wall View Post
    Fantastic advice from Mr Doopche! Now, let me scroll back a few pages on this forum and see how consistent this statement is with his previous posts. Oh...

Congratulations on getting the post up first time though. You clearly spent a while with spell check. Onya.
    Oh how cute, when you don’t have any comeback with meaning you resort to edit and grammar skills hahaha jog along lonely dad. Few more months and your little “superstar” team will be back on the park winning meaningless games to give you something to talk about at the dinner table.

Its clear that the Berlin Wall is the edgy under 11s coach for 2022,whos kid plays up.
    He is the same person who took all kids from jets clinics after being repeated told not to abuse his position as a coach at the clinics.
    His team was very good in its first year of JDL but came crashing down to earth in season 2021 ,when other kids caught up and it clearly showed he had no idea as a coach. Just because you pinch kids from other clubs doesnt mean you can coach them.

as clear that sap super coach is this years under 11 magic coach that threw his td and the other magic coach under the bus so he could be the npl coach in 2023

Oh, Kitz. Me pulling you up on silly statements is going to become a bit of a reoccurring theme I can see.

I haven't "ranted" about Edgy at all. I made informed observations and predictions. But your back was up because it probably dawned on you that the reason most of your conversations with people about soccer go nowhere is because you drop in the "my kid plays up" line every chance you get. No one cares. Honestly. I hope that helps.
    If you think you are upsetting or baiting me, you aren't.

Let me give you some facts.

1. Your post is the first time I've mentioned anything specifically about either of my kids. I generally don't refer to them because its not relevant to the conversation, but they also don't deserve to have incorrect information posted about them on the internet either by some rando adult who can't read the room in social situations.

2. My conversations go as far as other people want to engage meaningfully - not like this, because nothing you are saying is meaningful or useful in any manner.

3. You know what? I'm damn proud my kid put himself out there to play up. You assume I'm talking about JDL, but I'm not. He's 14, playing 16s and training with 18's this season coming, He has worked his absolute arse off to step up - the fact you or anyone else doesn't care really doesn't mean anything at all.

BUT if anyone is interested or has a kid who wants know what that looks like in regards to workload or has questions then I'm more than willing to share that information, because I know how hard it is for kids coming through, and thats why I joined - to learn from other people who have done it before us and other parents who wish there was a bloody handbook for navigating the sport.

Anyway, Merry Christmas everyone, I hope that we get a full season this year, because that will make for a nice change!

Good to hear from everyone old and welcome the newcomers, it’s been fun.

So did we finally work out what the problem is with Jets Academy?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Daz View Post
    as clear that sap super coach is this years under 11 magic coach that threw his td and the other magic coach under the bus so he could be the npl coach in 2023
    I’m assuming this comment is aimed at me? I was just sent a screenshot of this and Unlike most of you cowards I don’t need to hide behind a fake names. This is probably the 2nd time I’ve commented on here , the 1st when you cowards bagged my players and now I thought I’d jump on again to see if Daz would use his real name so we can have a chat.
    If you would like to have a football discussion hit me up, but use your real name so I know who I’m speaking with as I don’t like chatting with little bitches hiding behind fake names and throwing accusations around.
    I don’t need to throw anyone under the bus, call a spade a spade, you either like me or you don’t and I won’t lose any sleep over a few clowns in here.
    I actually just read through some of these comments and you clowns are so off the mark, everyone on here is a master coach by the sounds. Come down and show me how it’s done fellas so I can learn from experts like you. I just hope none of you are parents from my team. Anyway when you grow some balls and use your real names hit me up.
    Cheers Johnny Stoj

Quote Originally Posted by Doopche View Post
    Oh how cute, when you don’t have any comeback with meaning you resort to edit and grammar skills hahaha jog along lonely dad. Few more months and your little “superstar” team will be back on the park winning meaningless games to give you something to talk about at the dinner table.
    The first line of my response was the "comeback with meaning" champ. Thanks for your comment though.

Quote Originally Posted by SAP SUPER COACH View Post
    Its clear that the Berlin Wall is the edgy under 11s coach for 2022,whos kid plays up.
    He is the same person who took all kids from jets clinics after being repeated told not to abuse his position as a coach at the clinics.
    His team was very good in its first year of JDL but came crashing down to earth in season 2021 ,when other kids caught up and it clearly showed he had no idea as a coach. Just because you pinch kids from other clubs doesnt mean you can coach them.
    Wow, Sherlock Holmes to the rescue! No wonder they call you a Super Coach.

Do they call you a super coach? Or is that just what you get your wife to call you on those special romantic nights at home? I assume you go full kit while you are at it.

You are wrong, by the way. But don't let the truth get in the way of digging out someone you feel threatened by.

Quote Originally Posted by KITZ View Post
    If you think you are upsetting or baiting me, you aren't.

Let me give you some facts.

1. Your post is the first time I've mentioned anything specifically about either of my kids. I generally don't refer to them because its not relevant to the conversation, but they also don't deserve to have incorrect information posted about them on the internet either by some rando adult who can't read the room in social situations.

2. My conversations go as far as other people want to engage meaningfully - not like this, because nothing you are saying is meaningful or useful in any manner.

3. You know what? I'm damn proud my kid put himself out there to play up. You assume I'm talking about JDL, but I'm not. He's 14, playing 16s and training with 18's this season coming, He has worked his absolute arse off to step up - the fact you or anyone else doesn't care really doesn't mean anything at all.

BUT if anyone is interested or has a kid who wants know what that looks like in regards to workload or has questions then I'm more than willing to share that information, because I know how hard it is for kids coming through, and thats why I joined - to learn from other people who have done it before us and other parents who wish there was a bloody handbook for navigating the sport.

Anyway, Merry Christmas everyone, I hope that we get a full season this year, because that will make for a nice change!
    C'mon Kitz - you have got to lighten up. You just get too high and mighty and it brings out the smart Alec in me.

Sounds like your boy is doing great. As I said in an earlier post, I wish your kids the best.

Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    I’m assuming this comment is aimed at me? I was just sent a screenshot of this and Unlike most of you cowards I don’t need to hide behind a fake names. This is probably the 2nd time I’ve commented on here , the 1st when you cowards bagged my players and now I thought I’d jump on again to see if Daz would use his real name so we can have a chat.
    If you would like to have a football discussion hit me up, but use your real name so I know who I’m speaking with as I don’t like chatting with little bitches hiding behind fake names and throwing accusations around.
    I don’t need to throw anyone under the bus, call a spade a spade, you either like me or you don’t and I won’t lose any sleep over a few clowns in here.
    I actually just read through some of these comments and you clowns are so off the mark, everyone on here is a master coach by the sounds. Come down and show me how it’s done fellas so I can learn from experts like you. I just hope none of you are parents from my team. Anyway when you grow some balls and use your real names hit me up.
    Cheers Johnny Stoj
    Now I'm really confused!! We all know you post on here under a fake name but yet you are now under your real name calling those with fake names cowards? Where's the SAP Super Coach? We need your detective skills again as this one is complicated!

What does "I just hope none of you are parents from my team" mean anyway? Does Jimmy get benched if his daddy uses a fake name on a fake name forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Doopche View Post
    I just hope he’s not a coach.
    From what he is saying, it appears he is and I think we all know who it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaa Yaa View Post
    Only reason Edgy might have gotten a tad better now is because Jobe sending kids there.
    That certainly helps

Elsewhere edgy have been picking up some of their rivals best players for 11s and 12s next year. The A team 10s from this year were unbeatable and that won’t change next season with the extra fire power they got.
    Nothing to go on about crowing because the U11s coach abuses his position and actively recruits players to ensure he can win JDL games. How about coaching kids to be better rather than ditching weaker players and going around offering players spots? Same as inviting 30 players in to trial for JDL 11s when they only had 1 spot left. It would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad.

One change I’d like to see in the 2022 JDL/SAP/NPL Youth forum is some kind of warning and ban system for people who just want to stir shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    One change I’d like to see in the 2022 JDL/SAP/NPL Youth forum is some kind of warning and ban system for people who just want to stir shit.
    Trials for 2022 are done.
    2021 season is done.

Probably best just to lock this one and give everyone a break until the new season starts.

Very little constructive that would be discussed until the 2022 season starts really.

Hopefully by then everyone can get back to appreciating how good it is just to be watching great football be played again by kids who have the enthusiasm and love for the game that the majority of the forum here are too jaded to appreciate.
    All opinions expressed here are my own.

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -Benjamin Franklin

Banned
    Now I'm really confused!! We all know you post on here under a fake name but yet you are now under your real name calling those with fake names cowards? Where's the SAP Super Coach? We need your detective skills again as this one is complicated!

What does "I just hope none of you are parents from my team" mean anyway? Does Jimmy get benched if his daddy uses a fake name on a fake name forum?

Why would I need a fake name to tell you that your a wanker? I can do that with my real name. I don’t need to hide. So you going to tell me who you are? If anyone wants to talk about my players or me then be a man about it and let’s talk. Tell me your name or keep hiding behind your fake profile like the rest of your mates.
    In regards to your other comment, when you’re a coach you don’t need outside noise when you give up so much time and effort coaching kids and some parents like you need to step away from
    having anything to do with football, I’ve dealt with few like you. Hence why you jump on forums under fake names to gloat because you probably wouldn’t last long if people from your club knew you. I have nothing against edgy, they actually have some decent kids. I coached the under 10s over the weekend actually at speers point. 2 kids really stood out, might poach them for next year now I know you’re involved there.
    Tell me who you are and I’ll call millsy and tell him to turf your ass.
    I’ll Make sure I come watch you guys play magic this year and say hello. Merry Christmas to you and your coward mate.
    Can’t believe I wasted my time on this shit.
    Apologies to the guys actually being respectful and talking football. I’ll see myself out.

Cool

Why would I need a fake name to tell you that your a wanker? I can do that with my real name. I don’t need to hide. So you going to tell me who you are? If anyone wants to talk about my players or me then be a man about it and let’s talk. Tell me your name or keep hiding behind your fake profile like the rest of your mates.
    In regards to your other comment, when you’re a coach you don’t need outside noise when you give up so much time and effort coaching kids and some parents like you need to step away from
    having anything to do with football, I’ve dealt with few like you. Hence why you jump on forums under fake names to gloat because you probably wouldn’t last long if people from your club knew you. I have nothing against edgy, they actually have some decent kids. I coached the under 10s over the weekend actually at speers point. 2 kids really stood out, might poach them for next year now I know you’re involved there.
    I’ll Make sure I come watch you guys play magic this year and say hello. Merry Christmas to you and your coward mate.
    Apologies to the guys actually being respectful and talking football. I’ll see myself out.
    You said what I thought but didn't want to say, many of us who have been around long enough know people at just about every club and have seen what happens to people (and parents) who carry on like turkeys.

Will see you around the Magic JDL when we kick back off at training. We are only new to Magic, but my daughter has loved it so far - and really likes her coach this season

See you all in the new year peeps!

Question for Next year to ponder....

Will we be stuck in the death cages again, or will we get a proper gala weekend at the start of the season?

Banned
    No john. The problem and culture at your club has a lot do with you and your questionable ethics.
    Maybe those others that "left" shouldve stayed and the culture might have improved.

You dont get a say in what happens elsewhere. Besides, when kids play football other clubs dont need to be heroes and worry about winning at all costs.
    Now dry those tears, it's Christmas.

Banned
    Ignore these guys Stoj they are just trying to get a bite out of you. You’re doing a great job with those kids and I know parents couldn’t be happier.
    People are always going to try bring you down. It’s the Newcastle football way.
    I promise I’m not a parent of a kid in your team hahah
    Merry Xmas

I am looking forward to trying some of the food at the various grounds in season 2022. I hope some canteens have upgraded their menus. As far as the schnitzel burgers go I find Weston, Edgeworth, Olympic and Lake Macquarie to be consistently good. Jaffas and Magic used processed chicken and they are very disappointing. Maitland serves them on two slices of bread which is just not on. The pies and sausage rolls at Valentine are okay but they need to keep the cup inside of the cabinet filled with water because a couple of times I have found them to be very dry. The hot chips at Weston are terrible, lacking seasoning and the club needs to be asking itself some serious questions. I hope everyone has an enjoyable culinary journey in season 2022. Hey it’s a beautiful day!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Carl View Post
    I am looking forward to trying some of the food at the various grounds in season 2022. I hope some canteens have upgraded their menus. As far as the schnitzel burgers go I find Weston, Edgeworth, Olympic and Lake Macquarie to be consistently good. Jaffas and Magic used processed chicken and they are very disappointing. Maitland serves them on two slices of bread which is just not on. The pies and sausage rolls at Valentine are okay but they need to keep the cup inside of the cabinet filled with water because a couple of times I have found them to be very dry. The hot chips at Weston are terrible, lacking seasoning and the club needs to be asking itself some serious questions. I hope everyone has an enjoyable culinary journey in season 2022. Hey it’s a beautiful day!
    Hahah can’t argue with many of these observations. But let’s be honest you don’t go to an Asian restaurant and order Italian food now do you? Weston does have the best chicken burgers and makes the away trip worth while. Magic isn’t known for chicken burgers but it’s the kebapai rolls and the mixed plates. Olympic need to put more souvlaki and Greek dishes on the menu. Azzurri need to lift their game and get the pasta dishes going because we know those Italians can cook.

I agree with all you say here. I just wish Magic would do the kebapi rolls with the youth games because they only do it for seniors. Yep we definitely need our Greek friends to get those souvlakis going! And yes, pasta is not hard to cook.