Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's Next - aka New Manager Speculation Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Nope the bloke laughing here is me and a few others following at home

How little you know
    They're all laughing at you. They all arent silly. Its over dude. Jones is a dick.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    They're all laughing at you. They all arent silly. Its over dude. Jones is a dick.
    Nope

I still laughing the most

Pretty confident of that

A couple of people who are on here will know exactly what I talking about

Keep living the dream ...

Nope

Im still wanking the most

Pretty confident of that

You sound like that other mong john Laws. Brothers?

Nope

I still laughing the most

Pretty confident of that

Shock horror, you were trolling everyone all season. That's pretty ****ing sad tbh.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by halo se7en View Post
    Shock horror, you were trolling everyone all season. That's pretty ****ing sad tbh.
    Nah not really

All I did was actually give Jones some slack as he came in at last minute and had no assistance in the transfer market from above and was giving a pile of shit players by the last manager.

All I done was stuck to that line of thought.

It was blokes like yourself who got yourselves wound up into a frenzy as soon as anyone offered any opinion on Jones that didn't fit into your narrative that he stole Christmas as your Messiah Millertime was given the arse to accommodate Jones

I didn't really have to do much at all. It was blokes like yourself who claimed I was Jones relative/ love child etc

All because I actually backed off given the bloke a spray if things went bad as I had accepted this season as a total right off from the minute Miller got the arse.

It has been interesting though watching your lynch mob actually gather pace and expose the weak attitude that exists in the club.

Just nature that when somebody believes/advocates a point of view, it attracts people who are wanting to understand, argue and or bring that theory down.
    The fact you were seemingly so oblivious and one sided was something that most people took offence to.
    People discovered a sense of hypocrisy in your defence of an underperforming coach and unwavering defence and absolution of all blame for the clubs poor performance.
    Seeking to retain a coach who delivered us a wooden spoon and was on a downward trajectory rather than showing signs of improvement.
    You are obviously passionate about the club and for years have been quite objectively harsh on the clubs administration, players and coaches. Yet this guy, seemed to get a reprieve for reasons nobody could understand.
    Don't pretend like you're the bigger person for not engaging in this "weak attitude". You'd struggle to find a constructive positive post of yours.
    Each to their own. That's the joy of a forum right? Everyone's entitled to an opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    Just nature that when somebody believes/advocates a point of view, it attracts people who are wanting to understand, argue and or bring that theory down.
    The fact you were seemingly so oblivious and one sided was something that most people took offence to.
    People discovered a sense of hypocrisy in your defence of an underperforming coach and unwavering defence and absolution of all blame for the clubs poor performance.
    Seeking to retain a coach who delivered us a wooden spoon and was on a downward trajectory rather than showing signs of improvement.
    You are obviously passionate about the club and for years have been quite objectively harsh on the clubs administration, players and coaches. Yet this guy, seemed to get a reprieve for reasons nobody could understand.
    Don't pretend like you're the bigger person for not engaging in this "weak attitude". You'd struggle to find a constructive positive post of yours.
    Each to their own. That's the joy of a forum right? Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
    When players make mistakes one on one in defence and fail to put chances in the back of the net in attack you need to draw a long bow to say that it was the coaches fault.
    When the coach fails to utilise their bench effectively it's also unreasonable to pin a loss solely on the efforts of the players.
    The facts are that everyone failed to get the job done. Not just the coaches or the players - Everyone.
    To simply blame Jones or just the playing group is not going to get this club out of the shit.
    It's going to take a lot of money and a lot of new faces.

Interesting poll on the Herald website.
    Give it a go:

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    Nah I not taking any moral high ground here

I stated my position it was down to the other Miller Sycophants their response.

It was like fish jumping into the boat for me

They took what I said however they liked to suit their agenda and ran with it. Maybe they should actually spend a bit more time reading what is said and not going off half cocked so quickly

On a real serious note it has been interesting to observe the lack of levels of patience amongst Jets fans the last 2 months

Fans really lost the plot with the reality of things.

We were just a poor side with a novice coach falling in an end of season hole and the fans just lost the plot over something that to be perfectly wasn't the greatest surprise

Quote Originally Posted by Couscous View Post
    Interesting poll on the Herald website.
    Give it a go:

There's no Slobs option so it's not a valid poll.

It was like fish jumping into my ass hmmmm

They took what I said however they liked to suit their agenda and ran with it. Maybe they should actually spend a bit more time reading what is said and not going off half cocked so quickly

On a real serious note it has been interesting to observe the lack of levels of patience amongst Jets fans the last 2 months

wrong again

It was like fish jumping into the boat for me

We were just a poor side with a novice coach falling in an end of season hole and the fans just lost the plot over something that to be perfectly wasn't the greatest surprise
    Or

You have NFI what constitutes decent football and hung your shingle to the worst coach ever to grace this club. Plain for anyone who has any idea what they are talking about.

The whole I was just trolling......#sad......so so sad.
    Last edited by borat; 23-04-2017 at 09:33 PM.

This place still stinks worse than the shitters at Ray Watt

The Jones lovefest is enough to make ya wanna barf, but the Miller hate is a bit of a larf - in his short stint Miller showed himself to be a better man manager than Jones in overall results last season with a 'not my team' squad, and had decent hit-outs preseason which showed the form the team was capable of - in contrast at the business end of the season Jones somehow managed to throw any headway the team had made away to end up with a Stubbins-like squad mentality and another spoon. That's not just a fail like Miller not getting us into the top six, that's more like a Costa Concordia epic fail sinking a perfectly good ship and pretending Jones had no control over it coz even though he was running the show anything that happens while he was at the helm isn't his fault, right, even though he was steering it at the time?
    Life isn't the same without Con... but it can only improve without Tinks...

Another one re coach speculation:

http://www.theherald.com.au/story/46...wledge/?cs=306
    Life isn't the same without Con... but it can only improve without Tinks...

Quote Originally Posted by turbojetfireV8 View Post
    in his short stint Miller showed himself to be a better man manager than Jones
    Are you sure about this?

Because I'm sure (especially at the start of the year) that Miller had no dramas throwing his players under the bus after a poor performance.

Questions could also be asked if we saw the best of Milos and Leo, and it seemed like the players didn't exactly lose their voices praising the coach like you hear about Amour, Gombau, Muscat etc.

It might be me remembering things differently but I'd love to see some evidence that you based that statement on.

Quote Originally Posted by turbojetfireV8 View Post
    isn't local knowledge what Griffo, gypo, zane etc are supposed to give us? ffs, I want a coach that can just do the bloody job!

Going exactly how most of us expected - ignore the media fluff about Kewell, Pardew etc etc.

We will play it safe and really that is what needs to happen right now.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    Going exactly how most of us expected - ignore the media fluff about Kewell, Pardew etc etc.

We will play it safe and really that is what needs to happen right now.
    There's playing it safe and us though

How about a left field call

Popovic

I know he under contract etc

But 5 years at WSW now maybe things going stale

Change of scenery ??

New challenge etc??

There's playing it safe and us though

How about a left field call

Popovic

I know he under contract etc

But 5 years at WSW now maybe things going stale

Change of scenery ??

New challenge etc??
    Half his outcasts are here

But seriously, it's an intresting shout but I think Tony would look to Asia or Europe with a next move - one he should have made while his stocks were high.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles