Page 148 of 178 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,960 of 3559

Thread: L-I-V-E-R-P-Double O-L Liverpool FC

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    Everyone is very quiet about VAR supporting Liverpool this weekend
    the fact you feel the need to address it shows how bad the situation has been to date.

I'm with Roy Keane here, that's never a foul on the keeper for me. VVD only has eyes on the ball and if anything it's De Gea that brings the situation into question as his challenge creates the issue - I don't see how it's fair to say De Gea was blocked from challenging for the ball when it's actually VVD that isn't allowed to challenge it there. And De Gea has full sight of VVD, not the other way around. I'll never agree that instance is a foul. I understand in world football that instance has almost always been called a foul, but I have just never seen it.
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    the fact you feel the need to address it shows how bad the situation has been to date.

I'm with Roy Keane here, that's never a foul on the keeper for me. VVD only has eyes on the ball and if anything it's De Gea that brings the situation into question as his challenge creates the issue - I don't see how it's fair to say De Gea was blocked from challenging for the ball when it's actually VVD that isn't allowed to challenge it there. And De Gea has full sight of VVD, not the other way around. I'll never agree that instance is a foul. I understand in world football that instance has almost always been called a foul, but I have just never seen it.
    Someone never played in goals.

VVD jumps towards De Gea knowing full well where he is, after checking his position before leaping. It's a foul.

Also, the fact that Keane thinks it's not a foul is even more proof it was. Whenever it comes to ref calls he turns into a Paul Merson level idiot.
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Someone never played in goals.

VVD jumps towards De Gea knowing full well where he is, after checking his position before leaping. It's a foul.

Also, the fact that Keane thinks it's not a foul is even more proof it was. Whenever it comes to ref calls he turns into a Paul Merson level idiot.
    God damn I love Roy..
    The blokes bleeds Man U still, but can't wait to spend all of his time bagging the sh!t out of them..

Lol. Checked in here for salt and found a mine.

I've done the rounds of post game chats n most are disagreeing with the VVD v DeGea incident. If that's in the middle of the park it's 50/50. DeGea - £340k/week n can't catch. There's a reason big f*****s go in for headers on corners and fairly contested balls...mainly to score on corners though

And how's the ManUre fans with their 'where's your famous atmosphere' chants. Zzzzzzz
    Looked like a bunch of black clad stalagmites compared to the Kop. Check out Maych's RedMen
    Vlog for some atmosphere. Fml...
    Worse thst the ShitShed in Perth they are.

Civilized 7am on Fri for Wolves...

There not wrong though. Unless is a big rivalry or a big UCL match Anfield is like a library. Unfortunately all the top 6 have this problem

The VVD/DeGea incident was interesting. I was watching the post-game discussions and Dermott Gallagher was brought in and essentially said:
    • It should have been called a free-kick before the goal went in.
    • There was precedent with a decision that went the same way between Tim Krul and someone else (who escapes me at the moment) and the outcomes were consistent.
    • Another one was shown where it De Gea was impeded and the goal was given however on that occasion he tried to PUNCH it clear, as opposed to catching it, and simply missed it completely.

I don't have a problem with the call. As Retro said, 50/50.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post

I'm not addressing it. I'm doing it merely for the laughs because it seems to be a big deal for everyone else.

I still hate VAR.
    Last edited by Jeterpool; 20-01-2020 at 04:41 PM.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

I'm not addressing it. I'm doing it merely for the laughs because it seems to be a big deal for everyone else.

I still hate VAR.
    lololol.
    LiVARpool always makes me chuckle. THATS the reason we are successful atm.

Unless!!!!

Van Dijk
    Alexander-Arnold
    Robertson

Whenever I watch them I always walk away thinking "Geez Wolves are a good team"

Man, Traore was tearing Robbo a new one a LOT..
    Can't help but feel sorry for Wolves there, they deserved something from the game.. But I guess we made our own luck..

Deserve 4th spot. They'd troble a few European teams.
    Great goal by them. Traore's cross mm perfect. Lol...Alisson didn't look happy. Probably why he put his beard on the line later on.

How's Bobby, eh? Class finish. Well held up by Mo in the leadup.
    That 'winter break' can't come soon enough...especially for Robbo. He should sit out Shrewsbury and West Ham b4 hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    Man, Traore was tearing Robbo a new one a LOT..
    Can't help but feel sorry for Wolves there, they deserved something from the game.. But I guess we made our own luck..
    I think Wolves were worthy of a point at least

Another win because of VAR.

Did they show any VAR footage of Jimenez pass to Traore? I’d love to see how close that was.
    Wolves look so dangerous. They exploited our high line really well off set pieces and general play.

Why did they even question Henderson's goal?
    Only one bloke on this foz constantly makes me laugh Plague and it ain't you - MFKS

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    Why did they even question Henderson's goal?
    It was to check it went in off his shoulder and not his arm. It clearly went in off his shoulder, don't know why they even needed to check.

No VAR troubles this game. Wolves probably fluffed the same number of good chances as Pool. I think Liverpool were still a little lucky to get all 3 points given the way Wolves got at them tho.
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Yeah...that was a real WTF moment. Maybe they thought ears aren't allowed to score? Armpits obviously aren't.
    Justifying their existence when you see shiz like that being pulled up for a gander.

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    is it perhaps bad to think that it would have been preferable to have been ahead by one point at the end of sixteen seasons, than ahead by sixteen points at the end of one season?

Is it just me or are the Scouse bigger cunce than those blowins from Woolwich?

Especially when they win a lot.

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    it's just you

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Skirt Boy View Post
    Is it just me or are the Scouse bigger cunce than those blowins from Woolwich?

Especially when they win a lot.
    Yep

They even talking about an impending era of dominance when they ain't even won it once yet

At the moment they playing well their luck is in and VAR is helping them. It ain't really gonna get much better for them than now