Page 38 of 52 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: The EPL Thread aka Euro Snobs

I feel like I don't need to explain why I know Spuds are not so good. If needed I can write an extensive list, but at this point I don't think it's necessary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Aegon View Post
    130 goals in 185 PL games.... He must be the luckiest or flukiest human on earth according to you?
    is that goals or pens or goals scored by teammates that he claims anyway?
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

130 goals in 185 PL games.... He must be the luckiest or flukiest human on earth according to you?
    so a similar strike rate to Henry and Aguero except with less total goals and about 700 less trophies.

cool.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    Seems like I am WRONG

goals in the new Spurs stadium.

Kane, a striker who plays there every 2nd week = 4.
    Gnabry, an arsenal reject midfielder who has played there once = 4.

ima give you a chance to sit yo ass down on this cause theres many more if you want them.
    Seems like I am WRONG

Quote Originally Posted by Skirt Boy View Post
    You know what. You guys know nothing. ****ing zilch.
    All I know is since the end of last year your competitive results have been WDLDWDLLWL which is more losses than wins and the same amount of draws as wins. Or 3 wins in 10 competitive matches. I am sorry that I'm not sure which way you would rather it shown.

I know at the very least that, more than zilch.

For full disclosure and to save you the hassle of googling, I will format the Arsenal results in a similar nature for you to compare and make whatever judgements you are more than welcome to: WWLDDWWWD which is more wins than draws than losses, or 5 wins in 9 competitive matches.

As you will see above, these are just facts without judgement.

One thing I would like to point out as an observation though is it is interesting for someone so keen on referencing Woolwich as often as he can, I will have to trust your judgement in calling Sp*rs the new guy in town and respect this is fact from now.

On a personal level I took great delight in Serge Gnabry's "North London is Red" comment
    OK

You get that on the big jobs.

You get that on the big jobs.
    Just to confirm, the losses were against: Newcastle, Leicester, Colchester, Bayern.
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Gnabry, an arsenal reject midfielder who has played there once = 4..
    Secret agents Wenger & Gnabry’s secret plan has finally come to fruition.

It was all leading up to this day

Just to be clear here. I hate spuds more than any other team, but they definitely aren't the only trash team in the top 6 right now.

Spuds are the most overrated team out of the 6 and no matter what happens will always be loved by the pundits. Hence why other clubs fans lover seeing them lose, just to watch the English media somehow spin it into a positive for them. Pochettino has the exact amount of trophies as he deserves, he is a good coach. But he hasn't done anything spectacular.

United are still using the Fergie excuse almost a decade later rather than just admitting they are a very poorly run club. They spend money, it doesn't work, they change coaches, it doesn't work, they employ former players, it doesn't work. Woodward is the issue but as long as he is making money, they aren't getting rid of him.

Chelsea have about 35 fans across the globe and yet still act like they are a big club. Fortunately for us they don't have enough history to stay relevant when the trophies dried up, they'll be the new Everton in no time and Roman will sell them.

Arsenal are perfect and there's pretty much nothing that anyone can say bad about them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Just to be clear here. I hate spuds more than any other team, but they definitely aren't the only trash team in the top 6 right now.

Spuds are the most overrated team out of the 6 and no matter what happens will always be loved by the pundits. Hence why other clubs fans lover seeing them lose, just to watch the English media somehow spin it into a positive for them. Pochettino has the exact amount of trophies as he deserves, he is a good coach. But he hasn't done anything spectacular.

United are still using the Fergie excuse almost a decade later rather than just admitting they are a very poorly run club. They spend money, it doesn't work, they change coaches, it doesn't work, they employ former players, it doesn't work. Woodward is the issue but as long as he is making money, they aren't getting rid of him.

Chelsea have about 35 fans across the globe and yet still act like they are a big club. Fortunately for us they don't have enough history to stay relevant when the trophies dried up, they'll be the new Everton in no time and Roman will sell them.

Arsenal are perfect and there's pretty much nothing that anyone can say bad about them.
    The dismount.
    My lord, it was perfect.

matter what happens will always be loved by the pundits. Hence why other clubs fans lover seeing them lose, just to watch the English media somehow spin it into a positive for them.
    Are you confusing spurs with Liverpool?

Couldn't agree more. The minute they appoint someone who knows what they are doing to run the club the will, unfortunately, start being a contender again.

Like it or lump it, they are the most successful London club in recent history.

tenor.jpg

so a similar strike rate to Henry and Aguero except with less total goals and about 700 less trophies.

cool.
    Kane plays for Spurs whilst both Henry and Aguero played for the best teams of their era.

By that theory Shearer, Ferdinand, Hasslebaink, Owen, Fowler, et al are not great strikers because they didn't play for winning clubs?

Jog on.

By that theory Shearer, Ferdinand, Hasslebaink, Owen, Fowler, et al are not great strikers because they didn't play for winning clubs?
    You just wrote down a bunch of TV pundits they prob never even played smh.

Also, Vardy and Griff won a trophy for their teams all by themselves if Kane was any sort of decent he'd have done that by now.

Kane plays for Spurs whilst both Henry and Aguero played for the best teams of their era.
    So did they make the teams great or did their great play make the team?

Either way it doesn't help your argument because Kane seems to have done neither.

Jog on.
    Also, this is the whitest thing anyone has ever said to me so ummm thanks I guess.

Like it or lump it, they are the most successful London club in recent history.
    Wowsers, you managed to shoehorn your definition of 'recent history' right in that small space between United and Citeh.

That's some surgeon type precision right there.

Well played.

Dunster gonna come out soon and define his recent history as somewhere straight after fire got invented.

Wowsers, you managed to shoehorn your definition of 'recent history' right in that small space between United and Citeh.
    So should I have clarified it as Premier League Era?

Man U are the only club who have won more than them.

Anything prior to this is before my time and therefore does not matter (which includes all of my own clubs trophies)

Also, Vardy and Griff won a trophy for their teams all by themselves if Kane was any sort of decent he'd have done that by now.
    Last time I looked at Wikipedia it says Mark Bridge scored the goal that won us the Grand Final. Also Kane has never left Spurs for more money unlike that mercenary moron John Griffin or whatever the **** his name is.

Last time I looked at Wikipedia it says Mark Bridge scored the goal that won us the Grand Final.
    your internet is broken.
    turn off the computer, undo all the cords, leave for 10 seconds then plug them all back in and reboot. that should help.
    Seems like I am WRONG

Also Kane has never left Spurs for more money
    because hes garbage and no one wants to pay him?
    Seems like I am WRONG