Page 20 of 52 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Stubbins = He's Out (pg 47)

Banned
    Judas Sold out Newy Football

Quote Originally Posted by seldom View Post
    And let's not forget he rallied against Lubes...String him up
    My bandwagon.. it grows.

OK

How the **** is stubbins supposed to sit on the bench at the next home game with how he has acted. The idiot looks like a deer in headlights at press conferences now and now he has run off like some crying school girl to tinkler how could any man show there face?

He has had little credibility for most of the season and now this pathetic childish act surely would make any man with an ounce of self awareness hide away for a long time.

As for the fat **** tinkler...that piece of shit is from this area of the world, surely he knows how we, as people from this great part of the world, react to this sort of stuff. It's all well and good to come out and say that some people in newy have shit on him but what does he expect. Just because he made some money doesn't mean firstly you are immune to being called out when you are being a ****wit and secondly forget everything you learn when you grow up.

Can only hope that gallop has the balls to do something today before the good people who have lost jobs and are being effected the most aren't lost to the jets and newcastle. Under the right management they could be anything....under the current regime we are little more than a dis functional circus.

I suspect Tinkler is loving every second of this. Getting some satisfaction on tormenting Newy after all it did to him and all that crap. Laughing at the outrage.

I expect him to try and draw it out after this weekend and stop FFA taking his license back.

Quote Originally Posted by redwah View Post

As for the fat **** tinkler...that piece of shit is from this area of the world, surely he knows how we, as people from this great part of the world, react to this sort of stuff. It's all well and good to come out and say that some people in newy have shit on him but what does he expect. Just because he made some money doesn't mean firstly you are immune to being called out when you are being a ****wit and secondly forget everything you learn when you grow up.

he is acting as he is, low life. He cannot do anything to fix this and he wont. theres nothing left except out.quicker is better

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    he is acting as he is, low life. He cannot do anything to fix this and he wont. theres nothing left except out.quicker is better
    I agree. I don't want the piece of shit fixing it either, I want him gone. There is no way possible that he can salvage anything in this. He could buy any players in the world and any manager but his place in history, not only in sport in newcastle is set in stone. The, and I use this term lightly, man is ....**** I can't even find the words for how low I think he is, the old term "ankle" doesn't even describe how low he is.

According to interview with Zane, the players had issues with Stubbins from wk 7 of preseason. The revolt had been building for ages.
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

**** me, only seven weeks? I'm sure Gary lasted longer than that!
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

I've had serious gripe with him ever since he gave the players about 4 days off after getting hidings by brisbane and sydney in townsville. **** off Phil

Quote Originally Posted by Beeen View Post
    I've had serious gripe with him ever since he gave the players about 4 days off after getting hidings by brisbane and sydney in townsville. **** off Phil
    lucky bastards have now had 5 days off since they got pumped by 7.

What interests me, and I think is the perfect example of the type of manager Stubbins is, is what Clacka has said on his TWG and KOFM interviews that I've watched in that Stubbins has only ever given him positive feedback, only ever given him more responsibilities, but when Clacka was sacked he did not hear from Phil and still hasn't. This would more than likely be some kind of indication on how Tinkler does his business, and the effects of that, but I know if I have a guy working directly under and very close to me if I find any news even similar to that I'd at least shoot the guy a thankyou text or something like that. But Clacka has said he has heard absolutely nothing - he's still waiting to hear from Phil.

To me, this doesn't reak of working-class, straight down the line British style coach. This to me shows Phil is a coward.
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    What interests me, and I think is the perfect example of the type of manager Stubbins is, is what Clacka has said on his TWG and KOFM interviews that I've watched in that Stubbins has only ever given him positive feedback, only ever given him more responsibilities, but when Clacka was sacked he did not hear from Phil and still hasn't. This would more than likely be some kind of indication on how Tinkler does his business, and the effects of that, but I know if I have a guy working directly under and very close to me if I find any news even similar to that I'd at least shoot the guy a thankyou text or something like that. But Clacka has said he has heard absolutely nothing - he's still waiting to hear from Phil.

To me, this doesn't reak of working-class, straight down the line British style coach. This to me shows Phil is a coward.
    I agree. If they report to you, you do the hiring and firing not someone else.

We had the opportunity for a culture change already this year - that was when Phil Stubbins became the coach. If he has set his expectations out clearly, both of himself, his players and his coaching staff then he can hold people to account. That's the time when he can say to the players you're either in or you're out. However maybe what we're seeing is the result of the conversations on expectations earlier in the year.

I don't think Stubbins knows how he wants to play. I don't know if Stubbins knows the sort of culture he wants in his club. IF HE DOES, then he isn't very good at implementing it or communicating it to those who need to implement it. A good manager in any field should be willing to accept contributions from the team of people they're responsible for. However the ultimate decision on direction (or whatever) comes from the manager.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post

well said.

Anyone else notice a certain MB has been very quiet since he resigned from his position? Seems he is taking a very low profile, which isn't usually his style. Wouldn't by any chance have anything to do with having his fingers in too many pies and came to the realisation that he was going to get burnt!!!
    The truth may eventually come out or it may not but don't for one second believe he just resigned for the "way the players were treated" as reported in the media.

maybe Bridges wants to be a part of the Jets 'new regime' in the event of FFA taking control, and he believes that any link with the current organisation will prevent that from happening

Quote Originally Posted by stopper2 View Post
    Anyone else notice a certain MB has been very quiet since he resigned from his position? Seems he is taking a very low profile, which isn't usually his style. Wouldn't by any chance have anything to do with having his fingers in too many pies and came to the realisation that he was going to get burnt!!!
    The truth may eventually come out or it may not but don't for one second believe he just resigned for the "way the players were treated" as reported in the media.
    He's no longer a part of the club as it stands. Maybe he's taken a few days off. I'm certainly not reading anything into it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by stopper2 View Post
    What Bridges is doing seems to be a mania for some on here. If he stayed he was a Tinkler henchman.....he leaves he has ulterior motives. Just let him be for now, much more important stuff to worry about.

Can anyone please enlighten as to what Stubbins "style of play" is ?? Reading about it and watching games I have no idea. At least with GVE it seemed clear albeit not working.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    What Bridges is doing seems to be a mania for some on here. If he stayed he was a Tinkler henchman.....he leaves he has ulterior motives. Just let him be for now, much more important stuff to worry about.
    Mate, I will just say that the five that were axed are absolutely filthy with him, read into that what you wish but to say he had "ulterior motives" is an understatement!
    Agree though, there are more important things to worry about but I doubt if he will be back at the club....sorry to spoil all those supporter's dreams of seeing good old Bridgey "the legend" become the Jets Head coach one day!

Quote Originally Posted by Footyhead View Post
    Can anyone please enlighten as to what Stubbins "style of play" is ?? Reading about it and watching games I have no idea. At least with GVE it seemed clear albeit not working.
    Seems to be park the bus for 90 minutes and play for the draw.
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out